Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 468 of 583 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 518 568 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 8737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1732
    Quote Originally Posted by Landmark1  [View Original Post]
    I saw a review of her on another board. Hartford maybe? It was fair. Said she showed up with a driver. I think she does outcall only.
    Correct. Outcall only. I think she jumped at the 150 since it's her home turf.

    Saw her north of Htfd and was ok. GFE, enthusiastic FS.

    BMD.

  2. #1731

    Been wondering about her too

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing her ad in STG myself. Wondering if she's TGTBT.

  3. #1730

    On another board

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...b/487936796111

    Contacted this lady she wanted 2. 5 for an hour of her company but when I said no thanks she quickly went to 1. 5 . Anyone had any experience. Sounded TGTBT.
    I saw a review of her on another board. Hartford maybe? It was fair. Said she showed up with a driver. I think she does outcall only.

  4. #1729

    Sasha


  5. #1728
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDiggler  [View Original Post]
    With my years on this site and 25+ years in the game I noticed a trend lately. Guys don't fess up because they think you can keep a good provider for themselves and don't want alot of traffic coming there way LOL (trust me guys no women on here are exclusive) but you hear from guys once and a while and chime in saying yeah they saw her but never posted it. I posted positive and alot of negativity to keep us safe.
    Can't speak for anybody else but I've reached out more than once on this forum for help and gotten shit in return. If I keep somethin to myself, its not because I'm tryna keep a ho under wraps. Its because I don't give a fuck about giving handouts to random dudes who don't give anything back. I will almost always point out a landmine though becuase that's just good for everyone.

  6. #1727

    Any info

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...b/487936796111

    Contacted this lady she wanted 2. 5 for an hour of her company but when I said no thanks she quickly went to 1. 5 . Anyone had any experience. Sounded TGTBT.

  7. #1726
    Quote Originally Posted by Phats0  [View Original Post]
    IF you search her number (3472xxx860) you'll find some stuff from NYC. Goes by Candy.
    She certainly has a great rack.

  8. #1725

    Fake Pics

    Just a heads up. Did an image search and saw that they're from a copyrighted site.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...x/001898494021

    Listed# 717 XXX4960.

  9. #1724
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Phats0  [View Original Post]
    IF you search her number (3472xxx860) you'll find some stuff from NYC. Goes by Candy.
    I think that's Danielle. She goes way back and always uses the same pics. Read some reports a few years back that pics were old then, and that she had gained weight. I think she used to post on cv as well.

  10. #1723

    Welll

    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo217  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Tori from a while back? Towards the end shed bounce between NH and Danbury area. Aside from not liking the area, she was always great. Things seem to have gone down hill lately from what I've found.
    If you mean Jessica then she quit and about to get married for the 100th time.

  11. #1722
    Quote Originally Posted by DShackle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...r/945908150952

    She seems pretty new. Wondering if she's Veronica who used to post in Stamford up until a few years ago
    IF you search her number (3472xxx860) you'll find some stuff from NYC. Goes by Candy.

  12. #1721

    Any info?

    Does anyone know anything about this girl? No name, so it's hard to do a good search. Number didn't give any hits.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/332177614882

  13. #1720
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo217  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Tori from a while back? Towards the end shed bounce between NH and Danbury area. Aside from not liking the area, she was always great. Things seem to have gone down hill lately from what I've found.
    Is this the Tori with the fat ass and the 3634 number? If so she's been out of the game for years now. Found a steady paying job. She still sees me from time to time. Don't know if she still sees any other mongers. And like I mentioned if this is the same Tori then things have not gone downhill for her.

  14. #1719

    Tori??

    Does anyone know what happened to Tori from a while back? Towards the end shed bounce between NH and Danbury area. Aside from not liking the area, she was always great. Things seem to have gone down hill lately from what I've found.

  15. #1718

    Anyone Tried This?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...i/034682076723

    The wording on the ad makes me think it's not real. Anyone know for sure?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape