Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 12750
-
03-08-20 17:46 #6915Senior Member

Posts: 67Jordane
There is a mention about her in the SW section from either today or yesterday.
Originally Posted by Spunkee311
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 15:48 #6914Senior Member

Posts: 472She was a walker until November 2017. I'd verify the pics are recent because her weight can jump around but it's always on the bigger side. In a July 2019 mugshot she looked very large.
Originally Posted by Spunkee311
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 15:12 #6913Senior Member

Posts: 166Jordane
Anyone have any details on Jordane? - https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/486767336810.
-
03-08-20 13:01 #6912Senior Member

Posts: 203Daniela
Received a text from Daniela today. Anyone partake? Any Intel would be appreciated.
Daniela (Danielita Colombiana) - (934) xxx-5719.
Orlando, United States Female Escort & Limited GFE & GFE available for Incall.
Sexy, Ardiente why complaciente.
-
03-08-20 10:16 #6911Senior Member

Posts: 203Scam
Even Stevie Wonder can see that's a scam!
Originally Posted by BobKeBob
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 22:28 #6910Senior Member

Posts: 101Extended Stay NURU
Seems to me to be a sting. (347) 506-9073.
Incall Only.
160/1 hour 140/30 minutes.
Nuru body massage.
Full service.
Shower together.
Everything you need here.
I am at Extended Stay America Hotel / Howard Johnson Hotel.
230 W State Rd 436 Altamonte Springs FL 32714.
Call me when you are here.
Can anyone verify?
-
03-07-20 21:09 #6909Senior Member

Posts: 2034Round two with Apopka MILF / EvaSky
2nd visit was slightly better than the first, but not enough for a third visit. She likes to be held and have her back stroked, and she likes penetration. Not so much on anything in between I. E. Lfk daty BBBJ all very brief.
I've had better, I've had worse. Not planning on trying again.
-
03-07-20 11:34 #6908Senior Member

Posts: 2034Apopka MILF / EvaSky
Met her fot an hour at her clean incall near Lake Apopka. Lfk, daty, BBBJ, Cfs. Looks great in a dress, And for 35+, pretty good naked. Some mommy damage, but nothing that would keep me away. I'd rate the session a 7, would return if she would kiss with passion, get into daty (she only wanted me down there a few minutes), and let herself go in bed. She did enjoy penetration, which is the way I prefer to finish. She said first meetings make her nervous, and promised the next visit would be more to my liking. I think I will try one more time, then post an update.
Is this the best thread to use for this post? Wondering other's opinions. I only found ads for her on EB. If her ad is gone, do a search there using 0138.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...012/4076640138
-
03-06-20 15:19 #6907Senior Member

Posts: 166Desiree
She used to post on the sister site. I texted her a few times and she was responsive and polite. Mentioned she had a incall on OBT. Hadn't had a chance to play yet.
Originally Posted by BigPopaBump2
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 14:34 #6906Senior Member

Posts: 2034
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
JayJay is correct, here is a quote from her ad:
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
80 QV🍀120 HHR🍀200 HR I won't TAKE A DOLLAR LESS.
Her ads claim GFE, I hope that's true. I keep running into escorts that claim to be GFE, but during the session they'll only do one of the big three: dfk daty BBBJ.
-
03-06-20 09:12 #6905Senior Member

Posts: 2963Lucky
As I mentioned in my previous post, my visit with her was awhile back. That said, I'm reasonably certain the hhr rate was between 100 and 120, I had a great time and considered the donation well spent! But yeah, I know I've seen her posting rates significantly higher than that as well.
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 21:32 #6904Senior Member

Posts: 706Joan is in Daytona
That is JLo. She told me she moved there.
Originally Posted by Jr407
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 21:30 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 706Clear your cache
Go to your browser settings and clear your cache.
Originally Posted by JohnnyPumper
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 21:27 #6902Senior Member

Posts: 113I've seen her, a little rougher than the filtered photos and videos. Lot of fun, OK incall apartment. Great attitude, BBBJ was one of the best I've had. Not sure if I'd repeat. But she's definitely legit.
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 21:10 #6901Senior Member

Posts: 311Lmk
Lmk if you get a hold of her. I've tried and always come up short. Her rates seem to vary from the ads to her site. I'd definitely love to spend time with her, I love chocolate.
Originally Posted by Warpfactor69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






