Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #2623
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOldFuck  [View Original Post]
    I met with Aesha once. Complete sub par experience. Will not see again
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    Since both are prone to flaking why not try a younger more attractive lady as your first choice? Both Sarabeth and Alesha ask the same donation. Sarabeth has been pretty good, (not perfect but for her), with time management. She won't flake just ask for 30 minuet delays to deal with random things. When you do hook up she so worth the wait. She has no concept of time and wants to get off as much as you do.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-in-TWO-cities!PDX-Vancouver-AMP-Kelso-Longview- (and-the-surrounding-areas)!26%239679%3 B-Specials-on-HHR-AMP-FH-Now-thru-the-weekend!26%239734%3 B%26%239733%3 B.

    Alesha is great in person but thicker than her photos suggest. She's not bad looking by any means and is a free spirit. She reminds me of Allusion (if only Allusion did BBFS).
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Both times after confirming the appointment and while I was driving over or had arrived.
    Good morning Gents.

    A BIG "Thank You!" to all for completing my intel preps and for offering an alternative. Sounds like Sarabeth is the route to go and will be trying to get a meetup scheduled this week. This is why I love this board.

    Thanks & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.

  2. #2622

    Alesha

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon Gents.

    I'm coming down to PDX this week and looking to get some adult entertainment. Have read a lot of posts about Alesha and some great experiences. Is this the Alesha you all speak of?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?360732-Alesha

    Thanks & Happy Hunting!

    BBHunter.
    I met with Aesha once. Complete sub par experience. Will not see again.

  3. #2621

    Alesha flaking

    I guess I got lucky. I've had chat dialogue with her twice where we were about to narrow and agree on a time. Then she just stopped responding.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Both times after confirming the appointment and while I was driving over or had arrived.

  4. #2620

    Brielle

    Was wondering if any one has heard from bri lately. She seems to have vanished.

  5. #2619

    I'd go with Sarabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon Gents.

    I'm coming down to PDX this week and looking to get some adult entertainment. Have read a lot of posts about Alesha and some great experiences. Is this the Alesha you all speak of?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?360732-Alesha

    Thanks & Happy Hunting!

    BBHunter.
    Since both are prone to flaking why not try a younger more attractive lady as your first choice? Both Sarabeth and Alesha ask the same donation. Sarabeth has been pretty good, (not perfect but for her), with time management. She won't flake just ask for 30 minuet delays to deal with random things. When you do hook up she so worth the wait. She has no concept of time and wants to get off as much as you do.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-in-TWO-cities!PDX-Vancouver-AMP-Kelso-Longview- (and-the-surrounding-areas)!26%239679%3 B-Specials-on-HHR-AMP-FH-Now-thru-the-weekend!26%239734%3 B%26%239733%3 B.

    Alesha is great in person but thicker than her photos suggest. She's not bad looking by any means and is a free spirit. She reminds me of Allusion (if only Allusion did BBFS).

  6. #2618

    She flaked on me twice

    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    That's her.
    Both times after confirming the appointment and while I was driving over or had arrived.

  7. #2617

    Alesha

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon Gents.

    I'm coming down to PDX this week and looking to get some adult entertainment. Have read a lot of posts about Alesha and some great experiences. Is this the Alesha you all speak of?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?360732-Alesha

    Thanks & Happy Hunting!

    BBHunter.
    That's her.

  8. #2616

    Is This Alesha?

    Good afternoon Gents.

    I'm coming down to PDX this week and looking to get some adult entertainment. Have read a lot of posts about Alesha and some great experiences. Is this the Alesha you all speak of?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?360732-Alesha

    Thanks & Happy Hunting!

    BBHunter.

  9. #2615

    Exotic_talia808

    Someone on another thread vaguely confirmed that she is BBFS friendly, but didn't elaborate. Does anyone else have any Intel to share?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Sensual-Talia!-Available-3-5-3-7.

  10. #2614
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleNed  [View Original Post]
    She's also advertising on listcrawler https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...and/46416168/. Her add on listcrawler is almost identical to a girl I've had my eye on for a little while but feel hesitant about since she seems TGTBT https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...and/46229299/. I wonder if they are friends or if they share the same pimp or if it is just a scammer expanding by putting up an additional add with a different name and phone number.
    So I reached out. Outcall only. Will not me at the hot tubs or anything. Didn't feel to right about it. I wish she was real. I told her I can host this weekend but she never replied back.

  11. #2613
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info? She seems way cute and could be a lot of fun.

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...h/512054289702
    She's also advertising on listcrawler https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...and/46416168/. Her add on listcrawler is almost identical to a girl I've had my eye on for a little while but feel hesitant about since she seems TGTBT https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...and/46229299/. I wonder if they are friends or if they share the same pimp or if it is just a scammer expanding by putting up an additional add with a different name and phone number.

  12. #2612

    Understood

    I get it. I've been victim to not learning a few times with her.

    There's definitely something about her though that makes it seem plausible she'd get her shit together even though we all know she won't.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    What the fuck is wrong with me for wanting to try it with her again?

    I've blocked her several times but she is so fucking hot.

    Has anyone had a good experience recently? Last time I saw her I called her an Uber and 10 minutes later she was back at my front door banging on it like a maniac. When I opened the door she started screaming at me because she thought she had left her jacket In my house.

    The jacket that she was wearing of course.

  13. #2611

    Openly advertising BB

    Anybody have any info? She seems way cute and could be a lot of fun.

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...h/512054289702

  14. #2610

    Maci J

    What the fuck is wrong with me for wanting to try it with her again?

    I've blocked her several times but she is so fucking hot.

    Has anyone had a good experience recently? Last time I saw her I called her an Uber and 10 minutes later she was back at my front door banging on it like a maniac. When I opened the door she started screaming at me because she thought she had left her jacket In my house.

    The jacket that she was wearing of course 🤣.

  15. #2609

    Go see her again!

    Right, she's so freaking sexy! I've hungout with her a handful of times outside of this, and damn she's gorgeous.

    But yes, her life is a train wreck. She starts to get things on track and either an ex comes back into the picture and basically sends her back down into a spiral or something else. She was dating a guy who apparently was stalking her and damaging guys cars after dates. I also know a guy who was helping her out a bunch as a friend, and it pissed off her ex bf and he slashed the guys tires. There is a bunch more to that too that I just don't care to type. So only see her at an outcall hotel OR incall at your place. I haven't had any incidents thankfully.

    She's a bomb fuck, blow all over or in her. It's worth it. But do not get attached to her or her sob stories. I just got tired of the batshit crazy side of her and basically cut her off. I message her only when I want her and ignore her the rest of the time. She's the definition of all business for me in this hobby, someone I have an absolutely amazing time with while I'm there and that's it. I tend to be pretty nice and I mean. These women are all humans so I do my best to listen and understand there situations without leaving myself vulnerable since there are plenty of people who would manipulate the nicer guys in this hobby but at some point I stopped feeling sorry for her about most of this.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Damn! I'm super jealous!

    She's totally hot IMHO and I always thought she'd do BBFS eventually but I wasn't able to manage it. On down side, her life seems to be train wreck and is always late as fuck. Of course the little head is telling me to try again!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape