Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,361 to 15,375 of 24029
-
03-09-20 12:53 #8669Senior Member

Posts: 203Clubvipkgirls
How long did screening take for those that applied?
-
03-09-20 12:41 #8668Regular Member

Posts: 6Prices
The Economy is tanking, boys. Before long, prices are going to have to come down from their inflated highs. They're not going to keep getting business at current prices, and more talent is likely to come in during a bad economy. Keep supply and demand in mind for the next few weeks.
-
03-09-20 10:56 #8667Senior Member

Posts: 974Baltimore thread sent a fresh link
Seems Babylon linked disappeared after my post. And her sister Snow was busted as well according to a message I received.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/catons...60808/26777241
-
03-09-20 09:30 #8666Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 3[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
03-09-20 08:58 #8665Senior Member

Posts: 34Shaina looked pretty good. Was wearing some makeup. But she does not really need it.
Originally Posted by JWebster
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 04:54 #8664Senior Member

Posts: 195For those interested
This Asian, wanted 200 for QV, and 300 for an FH. Should have gone with her, instead of the other provider I spoke about. I was able to speak to her on the phone, whereas the other provider, only texted and then spoke to me once I reached the hotel.
https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...r/828391631179
http://archive.fo/wip/CRlz5
The following black lady, I was able to speak to, and wanted around 120 for a QV. She stated she would demand a selfie of one's self while In the car and she would send one of herself. It was dark outside, so I'd probably be willing to comply. She was very direct. Again I wish saw her, instead of the previous provider I reviewed about.
https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...r/770664663939
http://archive.fo/wip/KTUBh
You DC / Nova guys are much more privileged in provider options, than we Baltimore people. Best of luck.
At SuperJimmy, $250 per year for Eros is just a bit too exorbitant for my taste. Not a fan of E-Monkey neither, as they want pictures of oneself.
-
03-08-20 22:19 #8663Senior Member

Posts: 99I wanted to get verified by them too and they asked for similar info. I sent a selfie, a reference, and my drivers license with everything blocked out but my first name and picture. Not enough. I told them thanks but no thanks.
Originally Posted by FacelessBoy
[View Original Post]
Stand your ground, gentlemen. Only you can determine what PII you're willing to give away and everyone has their own limits on screening. I understand the safety of the providers is important, but so is anonymity.
-
03-08-20 20:21 #8662Senior Member

Posts: 40Did Shaina wear make up? I saw Antonella, and while the performance was great looks weren't as good. I was hoping she would wear makeup.
Originally Posted by VAMatt
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 19:37 #8661Senior Member

Posts: 195Please do yourselves a favor and stock up on sulfur soap and other scabicides. I contracted scabies from this provider.
Originally Posted by DeCoria
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 15:21 #8660Senior Member

Posts: 78Are you already verified?
I just contacted the. And I didn't have to be re-verified. I was told the verification is only required for new clients. Granted I've been a regular with them for a while; through the different name changes and the other apartments.
Originally Posted by FacelessBoy
[View Original Post]
B.
-
03-08-20 14:51 #8659Senior Member

Posts: 974Buyer Beware
Recently busted in a md sting, now posting throughout dmv, was mainly a Baltimore low end side of rosedale area provider. And advertising 420 special with hh visit. Proceed with caution.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...977/4438260808
-
03-08-20 14:37 #8658Senior Member

Posts: 29Fuck that. That's way too much info and as you said def sounds like it's being stored.
Originally Posted by FacelessBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 13:01 #8657Senior Member

Posts: 195I tried to add an escort on EroticMonkey, and it's asking me for a video, to verify myself. WTF, are they serious?
-
03-08-20 11:18 #8656Senior Member

Posts: 80Wants a lot of PII
Elite got back to me after a few hours. Seems they are updating their profiles and want a selfie with writing in it as well as pictures of your passport and I'd. Seems over the top, and it also seems they plan to store the data, not delete it, since I've been a longtime friend it's not like it's a check. They said they are literally updating profiles. Very strange and sad as I do not want to provide that kind of info for them to store when they get busted again. Hopefully they won't be but I mean they have a few times:
I guess they're off the list now. Oh they also wanted Facebook profile.
-
03-08-20 11:11 #8655Senior Member

Posts: 80Elite
Has elite been unresponsive to anyone else this morning?












Reply With Quote



