Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 907 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 407 807 857 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 957 1007 ... LastLast
Results 13,591 to 13,605 of 17949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4359

    Iffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypsem3  [View Original Post]
    She gets mixed reviews. She's a cutie, but her skills, and incall are horrible in my opinion. Also very rushed!

  2. #4358

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    If you guys want to take the trip there seems to be some promising girls there, but it's like a 1 hr and 20 min away. Not sure it's worth the drive. When I was there I met a girl named Lana, she was great. I'll find her link.
    http://louisville.skipthegames.com/f...c/775816842697

  3. #4357

    Louisville

    If you guys want to take the trip there seems to be some promising girls there, but it's like a 1 hr and 20 min away. Not sure it's worth the drive. When I was there I met a girl named Lana, she was great. I'll find her link.

  4. #4356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Dawn-one and done

    Cute spinner, crowded apartment. Thugs in the back. The worst is the covered BJ. I will not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I'm currently taking a break from the hobbie. There is still Katie, and I hear alot about Dawn, Kelsey, and Alaina, but overall, seems like things are drying up. I may see Dawn soon, but the pickings are indeed slim.

  5. #4355

  6. #4354

    Goes cold

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post for quite a while now, but never seen a review. Has anyone indulged?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/074986324000
    She never returns my texts. Even if I text her immediately after she posts.

  7. #4353

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or has the quality dropped in here? I got on the sites tonight, and no one I knew, Just girls with bad reviews and a lot that seem fake. Had to step away from the hobby for a bit, but I'm back. Looking for new recommendations. Please, drop me a line with who you would recommend. Thanks in advance.
    I'm currently taking a break from the hobbie. There is still Katie, and I hear alot about Dawn, Kelsey, and Alaina, but overall, seems like things are drying up. I may see Dawn soon, but the pickings are indeed slim.

  8. #4352

    Bree

    Anyone have experience with her? Is she real or fake?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...8/192281656558

  9. #4351

  10. #4350
    Yes, have seen her several times. Very good and reliable provider. Big boobs, good oral skills. Doesn't seem to be on any drugs. You should definitely give her a try. PM for more info.

  11. #4349

    Lorraine / Rainey

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...th-me_i8222929

    Looks like she's back from rehab, I'm glad she's back in the game as she was a lot of fun. Just a little unreliable as far as scheduling goes. But let's just hope she stays clean tho.

  12. #4348

  13. #4347

  14. #4346

    Use to be good

    I've dreamed with 6 or 7 here in town, repeats with a couple. But most of them seem to have gotten out of the business. Others never answer or return calls, Then there are the ones that are surely fakes, or the reviews are so bad I don't want to try. I was having a ball last year, but so far this year it seems like the fakes have taken over.

  15. #4345

    They all suck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or has the quality dropped in here? I got on the sites tonight, and no one I knew, Just girls with bad reviews and a lot that seem fake. Had to step away from the hobby for a bit, but I'm back. Looking for new recommendations. Please, drop me a line

    with who you would recommend. Thanks in advance.
    To be honest, all the girls in Lexington are on drugs and will rip you off. Some these reviews are fake. Probably just pims on here trying to put out good promotions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape