Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 472 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 7068
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2118

    Latinas

    I recently saw Eveline again and I kick myself for not visiting her more frequently. Took a break for a few months to try out other providers but seeing her again was awesome. Great service. She gives a great massage and a very sensual experience with extras on the menu if you want to partake. She's one hell of sexy woman and has a great body to admire and enjoy. I plan I'm visiting Sofia and Vianey soon. Fantastic Ada used to work out of the same location but was told she no longer is associated with that group anymore. She's another Latina hottie I would recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by EH09M3  [View Original Post]
    You'll be happy with Eveline, Sofia, or Vianey. They work out of the same place.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150830

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/134063

  2. #2117
    Quote Originally Posted by GdAloha  [View Original Post]
    I too have had this experience, but have never tried it. Very hard to determine who is behind that fake profile picture. However, from what I have read this is a very common practice in southeast Asian countries.
    From what I know. Line is popular in Korea. But scammers tend to have major flaws when they contact you. Such as bad sentence structure, and excessive flirting. They almost always beg to want you so bad. One time a scammer fooled me and mentioned a city near where I live. And their English wasn't too bad, almost flawless. They kept wanting me to pay for online I'd that supposedly shows them you're safe in terms of not being a child molester or whatever. But it's all a scam. I figured them out. Turns out they were from the Filipines LOL.

  3. #2116

    Mariah

    Anyone seen "Mariah" (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/149031)? Looks too good to be true, but I did a Google image search and got nothing. She has had ads in the inland empire too. Her ad says she dances in LA and also works out of an "office in KM. " Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

  4. #2115

    Vee

    Quote Originally Posted by Lrio45  [View Original Post]
    Your inquiry got me interested so I TOFTT. Light screening and easy setup. Upscale hotel. Definitely the girl in the ad. We got fully undressed with full access. HHR 150 CBJ / HJ. Very mechanical and jackhammer type. 200 includes FS which might be worth it, may try next time since I'm a FS monger. Attitude is sweet. YMMV. Good luck and stay safe.

  5. #2114
    Quote Originally Posted by GdAloha  [View Original Post]
    I too have had this experience, but have never tried it. Very hard to determine who is behind that fake profile picture. However, from what I have read this is a very common practice in southeast Asian countries.
    She is using Sarah Vandella's pic on her profile. I doubt Sarah Vandella is in La Mesa randomly offering ass.

  6. #2113

    Never tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Will008  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you been contacted by women through the line app offering services? Highly sceptical of these women.
    I too have had this experience, but have never tried it. Very hard to determine who is behind that fake profile picture. However, from what I have read this is a very common practice in southeast Asian countries.

  7. #2112

  8. #2111
    Quote Originally Posted by Sining  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she's been posting for years she hot but her reviews are out of date does anyone have experience with her because I'm about to pull the trigger https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/46621461/.
    She's GFE but super-flaky. Expect to wait a long time before she's ready.

  9. #2110

    Contacted through line app

    Have any of you been contacted by women through the line app offering services? Highly sceptical of these women.

  10. #2109

    Massage Recommendation

    Gentlemen. I am coming to San Diego for a couple of days and could use some mature tantric or FBSM relief. Any recommendations would be most welcome. FS is not required but mutual touch is always a pleasure. Feel free to PM me. And if you are ever in Boston feel free to reach out and I will return the favor. Thanks.

  11. #2108

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    I see what you mean, what's her language? She's still too good of an opportunity to pass up LOL. That first photo got me hooked. They're both going on my to do list.
    I speak English with her but I believed Spanish is her primary language.

  12. #2107
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Sofia is a definite winner. She aims to please and is a great kisser. Her breasts are perfect for body slides and Russian.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/134063
    I see what you mean, what's her language? She's still too good of an opportunity to pass up LOL. That first photo got me hooked. They're both going on my to do list.

  13. #2106

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg  [View Original Post]
    Vianey is quite attractive but there is a major language barrier. She doesn't speak English and is very reserved. Difficult to communicate and remains quiet most of the time. For me personally, the best service is when the provider is really into it.

    Sofia on the other hand, girl loves to please and is attractive as well. She seems to really enjoy her job. Head over to the massage reports and you'll find other reviews that echo my own.
    Sofia is a definite winner. She aims to please and is a great kisser. Her breasts are perfect for body slides and Russian.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/134063

  14. #2105
    Quote Originally Posted by Sining  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she's been posting for years she hot but her reviews are out of date does anyone have experience with her because I'm about to pull the trigger https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/46621461/.
    Been trying to since heard good things about her but hard to get a hold.

    Of her. Takes long to reply back.

  15. #2104

    Has anyone seen this Aussie

    Apparently she's been posting for years she hot but her reviews are out of date does anyone have experience with her because I'm about to pull the trigger https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/46621461/.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape