The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6908

    Apopka MILF / EvaSky

    Met her fot an hour at her clean incall near Lake Apopka. Lfk, daty, BBBJ, Cfs. Looks great in a dress, And for 35+, pretty good naked. Some mommy damage, but nothing that would keep me away. I'd rate the session a 7, would return if she would kiss with passion, get into daty (she only wanted me down there a few minutes), and let herself go in bed. She did enjoy penetration, which is the way I prefer to finish. She said first meetings make her nervous, and promised the next visit would be more to my liking. I think I will try one more time, then post an update.

    Is this the best thread to use for this post? Wondering other's opinions. I only found ads for her on EB. If her ad is gone, do a search there using 0138.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...012/4076640138

  2. #6907

    Desiree

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPopaBump2  [View Original Post]
    Thinking I'm going to take the plunge on this women.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...393/4077350487

    Any Info would greatly appreciated.
    She used to post on the sister site. I texted her a few times and she was responsive and polite. Mentioned she had a incall on OBT. Hadn't had a chance to play yet.

  3. #6906
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99  [View Original Post]
    Lmk if you get a hold of her. I've tried and always come up short. Her rates seem to vary from the ads to her site. I'd definitely love to spend time with her, I love chocolate.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    As I mentioned in my previous post, my visit with her was awhile back. That said, I'm reasonably certain the hhr rate was between 100 and 120, I had a great time and considered the donation well spent! But yeah, I know I've seen her posting rates significantly higher than that as well.
    JayJay is correct, here is a quote from her ad:

    80 QV🍀120 HHR🍀200 HR I won't TAKE A DOLLAR LESS.

    Her ads claim GFE, I hope that's true. I keep running into escorts that claim to be GFE, but during the session they'll only do one of the big three: dfk daty BBBJ.

  4. #6905

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99  [View Original Post]
    Lmk if you get a hold of her. I've tried and always come up short. Her rates seem to vary from the ads to her site. I'd definitely love to spend time with her, I love chocolate.
    As I mentioned in my previous post, my visit with her was awhile back. That said, I'm reasonably certain the hhr rate was between 100 and 120, I had a great time and considered the donation well spent! But yeah, I know I've seen her posting rates significantly higher than that as well.

  5. #6904

    Joan is in Daytona

    Quote Originally Posted by Jr407  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and those pics do not look like Joan.

    Also last time I saw her 2 years ago she was on drugs and prob had something. I left without doing anything my last appointment.
    That is JLo. She told me she moved there.

  6. #6903

    Clear your cache

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPumper  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone having issues with EB? It keeps sending me to the Eros site when I try to login.
    Go to your browser settings and clear your cache.

  7. #6902
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99  [View Original Post]
    Lmk if you get a hold of her. I've tried and always come up short. Her rates seem to vary from the ads to her site. I'd definitely love to spend time with her, I love chocolate.
    I've seen her, a little rougher than the filtered photos and videos. Lot of fun, OK incall apartment. Great attitude, BBBJ was one of the best I've had. Not sure if I'd repeat. But she's definitely legit.

  8. #6901

    Lmk

    Lmk if you get a hold of her. I've tried and always come up short. Her rates seem to vary from the ads to her site. I'd definitely love to spend time with her, I love chocolate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warpfactor69  [View Original Post]
    OMG that tongue looks it was made for pleasing men. I am tempted, but it I noticed she changes phone numbers often, which I do not consider a good sign.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/46531231/

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1421247

  9. #6900
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    You didn't ask, but I'm guessing you're looking for confirmation she's legit. Well, I'm pretty sure she's legit! While it's been awhile, I'm almost positive she's the same Lucky I met awhile back, maybe a year or so ago. I'm about 95% she's the same girl, some of the pictures look identical to what I saw from when I met with her. As the pictures show, she's a little on the big side, not BBW or anything, just not a spinner either. When I met with her, she was fun as hell, seemed down for just about anything, we did BBBJ, FIV, 69, mish and doggie. I'd gladly see her again.
    Thanks for the feedback, I've never seen a woman with a tongue that long. That's hot, and she looks good.

  10. #6899

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Warpfactor69  [View Original Post]
    OMG that tongue looks it was made for pleasing men. I am tempted, but it I noticed she changes phone numbers often, which I do not consider a good sign.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/46531231/

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1421247
    You didn't ask, but I'm guessing you're looking for confirmation she's legit. Well, I'm pretty sure she's legit! While it's been awhile, I'm almost positive she's the same Lucky I met awhile back, maybe a year or so ago. I'm about 95% she's the same girl, some of the pictures look identical to what I saw from when I met with her. As the pictures show, she's a little on the big side, not BBW or anything, just not a spinner either. When I met with her, she was fun as hell, seemed down for just about anything, we did BBBJ, FIV, 69, mish and doggie. I'd gladly see her again.

  11. #6898

    Goes by Lucky but I think I will call her The Tongue

    OMG that tongue looks it was made for pleasing men. I am tempted, but it I noticed she changes phone numbers often, which I do not consider a good sign.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/46531231/

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1421247

  12. #6897

    Makes sense

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    That mean they blocked your account. The people in charge of the site are absolute dumbass. They let fake reviews on the site and when I give a real negative review they decided to block me too.
    I figured that's what it was. Yeah I left a negative review on a girl because she was legit wack. Guess they don't take us serious. Thanks for the heads up.

  13. #6896

    Shera

    Saw Shera today at her apartment in a gated community so pretty safe I would say. Overall experience was okay, too many rules for my taste and her performance overall was a little lackluster for me. $ for hh. But I probably won't repeat unless my atfs aren't replying. YMMV.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...813/4073091959

  14. #6895

    Blocked

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPumper  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone having issues with EB? It keeps sending me to the Eros site when I try to login.
    That mean they blocked your account. The people in charge of the site are absolute dumbass. They let fake reviews on the site and when I give a real negative review they decided to block me too.

  15. #6894

    Escortbabylon Bug

    Is anyone having issues with EB? It keeps sending me to the Eros site when I try to login.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape