Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 471
-
03-19-20 21:59 #141Banned Member

Posts: 968This is the Salisbury, Mass chick. Or one of them at least. Who posts in that area.
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...x/979163880098
Hey DB man. How ya been? This is the Bridget gal, I told you about. Last month. I hooked up with her in the beginning of last month. Picked her up in North Reading. Went back and hooked up with her in Woburn. At my friends place. Then we did her an extra unnecessary favor. By bringing her all the way out to Salisbury. Where she wanted to go back to. Brought her to some Knotty Pines Motel or whatever it's called? LOL. She was a good time for me. But I should've charged her for the ride, out to Salisbury. And gave her 130 or 140, instead of 160. You can def talk her down, on her rates. If ya do see her. Shit she might have been happy with a C-note? Haha. Who knows. If her rates more than what I paid, I wouldn't go for her then. If she's not willing to budge down on her prices? She seems to go back and' forth between North Reading and Salisbury, Mass. She says she likes to go to North Reading on the weekends. To visit her Dad. That's where we picked her up from. Right nearby. If you search Salisbury on the Search Bar. Her most current ads come up. For that area. Same goes for when she was last in North Reading. Which is this ad link, I posted. Her older ads from after, I saw her come up. If you search her name, Bridget. Looks too like she now has a DIF phone number. She had the 978-417 #, when I seen her. That comes up from searching Bridget. And her hair was dyed / spray painted red. Back then the beginning of Feb. When I last saw her. Now she's sporting her normal hair color. No dyed hair-do look. She either comes off as super eager to meet. Like right then. After you hit her phone up. Or she's a total flake. And won't hit you back, at all. SmH. Is this the Salisbury, Mass girl, you guys meant referring to?? Because that one who's pics are posted. Is NOT this Salisbury / Bridget gal.
-
03-19-20 19:15 #140Banned Member

Posts: 942Why not post her ad dude?. Looks like the Salisbury mass chic. Waited 3 hours for nothing. Total waste of fucken time if its her.
Originally Posted by Mtw8420
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 17:20 #139Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone see this one?
Anyone know this broad?
-
03-15-20 16:39 #138Regular Member

Posts: 13Kristin
Hi,
I've seen this girl advertising on STG recently. I think her name is Kristin. Has anyone seen her?
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...u/066569289814
-
03-13-20 12:36 #137Regular Member

Posts: 1Danvers Latina is tardy and unprofessional!
I fixed an appointment at 7, and I kept checking with her for confirmation since I had to travel far to her motel in Danvers. She said it was confirmed until after I got into the cab she said that she couldn't make it and "I should have told you". This is extremely unprofessional and puerile, especially after I had explained to her about the length of my trip. When I asked for an explanation, she passed the blame on me since I had cancelled an appointment the day before. I did cancel in fact, but I gave her a 7 hour notice! I found her immature behavior a huge turn-off. I warn you guys to be ready to be disappointed with this imbecile.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 17:41 #136Senior Member

Posts: 84What?
I've been around the block a couple times (plus a few trips through the blocks) and if you think that YOU are responsible or in charge of the game, you are sadly mistaken. Women control it all. The ones I try to see ARE doing something special. If you think it's so easy getting an "average" girl, why are you here?
Originally Posted by DiscreteMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 16:31 #135Banned Member

Posts: 588Gf
Spring fever hit hard this am so I was on the prowl for a new cooch. Scanned the area in STG, found a newer post in GF.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....u/550274813041
She's closer to 30 but pics are accurate. Says her name is Elana. Looks better in person imo, looks latina, might be Italian. Easy set up, easy scoop, off we went to find a spot for some backseat fun. Eager BBBJ, sweet and successful daty, bbfscip for. 8.
Bigger girl, great tits, phat ass and tight wet cooch. Got my spring off to a great start. Good to have a close option to VT / NH, 10 minutes off 91. She's claims to have posted before over the past 3 yrs? Just got back from a stint which is where the extra weight came from.
I'll repeat when I'm in the area.
Cross post with VT other areas.
-
03-09-20 13:06 #134Senior Member

Posts: 73Change the game
I'm young be in this game for a year now and I think everyone before my time is idiot why are the girls rates like this? When will we as men realize we are paying them for stuff an average girl can do for free, c'Mon. These girls aren't doing anything special we have to change this it's our money without us there is no game. We have to stop paying these rates!
-
03-08-20 19:25 #133Senior Member

Posts: 39Tammy
Saw her Friday when she was in a hotel near Back Bay she quoted me qv100 hh150 hr220. Full GFE still does BBFS since she doesn't have condoms. Well worth the time, she still talks a lot too.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 16:47 #132Senior Member

Posts: 1729Tammy?
I think that this new ad is Tammy, with new tel #. I haven't seen her since she went to Charlestown. Anyone have recent experience? Current rates? Only seems to be doing outcall lately. Any info appreciated.
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...d/022470448715
100% real and 100%what you need.
27 years old.
02:58 PM on 2020-03-08.
Looking for some fun as well as worth your time? Completely nsa and very discreet and lots of fun! I am about 5'4 petite and long curly brown hair and brown / greenish eyes.
I'm very easy along with and open minded. Will try anything once 😝 if your interested send me a message and we can figure it.
Cannot host. Outcalls for now please!! Please don't waste my time either seriously inquiries only,!
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 10:32 #131Senior Member

Posts: 1729Rose?
Here is link to current ad & link.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/9204163
AD. " Let me rock your world baby.
2:59 AM. Age: 27.
Hello Gentlemen my names Rose. Looking for excitment in your life. Need. Some companionship. Does all your stress need to be relieved. Or are you.
Looking to have your own dirty little secret. Let's make an appointment. 1000% Satisfaction Guaranteed +1 339-218-1491. City: Boston / Lynn. Name: Rosemary".
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 13:37 #130Senior Member

Posts: 1729Summer. Malden / Revere area? Info?
Any info on Summer, 5'8, 145 lbs, 34-36-36, quoted 120/ hh & 200/ hr. Seems to have a few tel numbers. Here is recent ad, link & pic. Let me know.
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...d/104916711668
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8572739609?gid=025c11aff00af2e47de725a862a29f60
I'll do things your girl won't do. Call or text.
32 years old.
12:43 PM on 2020-03-05.
I'll do things your girl won't do looking to relax and unwind with a sassy classy sweetheart than I'm your girl I know what a man wants and I'm looking to treat you like the king you are. Call or text summer real and recent pixs. You uber me to you or incall available no explicit talk please.
-
03-05-20 12:28 #129Senior Member

Posts: 1729Helpful?
I have read the comments. First comment is asking for info. Second indicates rates, but person hasn't seen her. Third is a spam post unrelated to the lady.
Were you being serious? Thanks for all of your assistance, Syed.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 00:28 #128Senior Member

Posts: 317I've seen this chick 3 times. Everytime was in Malden and she looks like her pics, she is definitely an addict. I can't remember her rates off the top of my head but service was BBBJ and cfs every time. I wouldn't go out of my way to see her. I just went to her because she was new to me, available and reliable when I needed her, plus she was a cool chick.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 12:43 #127Senior Member

Posts: 653Read comments on the ad.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





