Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,421 to 15,435 of 24040
-
03-04-20 18:09 #8620Senior Member

Posts: 127They have one in manasas one I chantilly one in sterling. I can confirm this handlersis good.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 17:53 #8619Senior Member

Posts: 376Wow. Thanks. Are there others? Rotation or are, they permanent?
Originally Posted by Lohkey
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 17:40 #8618Senior Member

Posts: 127Samatha
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/samamta...84543-38109188
Angelina jolie in tomb raider. This is the closest we'll ever get.
Standard rates non GFE. I will repeat at least 3 more times in the next 2 days. YMMV. Honestly, the talent pool has gotten better.dont forget blanco sent you.
-
03-04-20 17:21 #8617Senior Member

Posts: 596Good question; but I did not ask.
Originally Posted by HughJapenis
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 15:44 #8616Senior Member

Posts: 80Marina
Was that marina with the splash special?
Originally Posted by Saffah
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 15:01 #8615Senior Member

Posts: 1991Damage?
Thanks for the report and the link, but her ad doesn't list session rates.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 11:02 #8614Senior Member

Posts: 55Victoria has been at Elite before
She has been with them before. More or less the same pics, same tan marks. I just don't recall her last professional name.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 09:43 #8613Senior Member

Posts: 376She was booked solid yesterday. Timing didn't work for me. I asked, if,she was, here, before. . wad, told no, but who knows.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 09:18 #8612Senior Member

Posts: 206Was Greek on the menu?
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 08:58 #8611Senior Member

Posts: 596Victoria Davenport at Elite. Models?
Has anyone seen Victoria from Elite? Her pics looks familiar and I am wondering if she visited under a different name before.
-
03-04-20 06:54 #8610Senior Member

Posts: 451Davina
Is it really 500 ? Or did you get her to drop? Also are her boobs man made, enlarged, implant?
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 04:13 #8609Senior Member

Posts: 596She did take direction well.
Originally Posted by Delee1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 01:08 #8608Senior Member

Posts: 185Wow. She is a 10. Nice find. Was she submissive?
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 00:12 #8607Senior Member

Posts: 558Korey GILF
Korey and Deanna are visiting the area again. I met Deanna and posted a review the last time (#8296). At the end of the session, she introduced me to her friend Korey. I told her Korey that I would see her when she visited the area again. I had a session with this super nice and friendly gilf today (yes, she is 60). Set up was easy, and she met me in a casual clothing. She is the woman in the pictures, but I think they may be dated. She is a bit larger; still has large soft tits. We exchanged greetings and got comfortable on the play bed. I had requested a half and half, so we started out with a nice massage while we chatted about this and that. I returned in kind by giving her a massage. This transitioned to CBJ and cfs. I took it easy and she did accommodate well enough, and I just enjoyed a nice steady pace and finished with Russian and cumming on her tits. Overall, it was a decent session. Just keep in mind that she is older and don't have any expectations of having wild weasel sex. They do offer doubles, BTW.
http://northern-virginia.skipthegame...e/549214437097
-
03-03-20 22:23 #8606Senior Member

Posts: 596Davina Luter
I ended up seeing Davina and she is amazing. I was worried that the pictures didn't match, but it is indeed her! She looks better than her pics. Her ass is amazing. Her body does not have an ounce of fat on it. She provides the real GFE. MSOG, BBBJ, Daty, DFK. I highly recommend her. She is a great girl.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




