Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 546 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 8181
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2376

    She is BBW tho

    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    This one you do not want to miss.

    Good communication, host is own place, safe, easy tp find in West Orlando.

    Young curvy blond, loves older men, total GFE + and PSE.

    Good tight pussy, DT, anal: whatever Daddy wants.

    Wants to meet all of you.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/95a0e...a-26b9ff28d984
    Curvy lmao?! She is way the f out there and fat as fuck. Even me in college would be ashamed at how messy that place was. Awkward chic and what you expect for someone who weighs more than a six and a half foot man. At least I had it at escort prices this chick is BBW. What are they eating Jesus christ. Please state when bbw.
    Last edited by BigStudOrl; 03-07-20 at 00:17. Reason: Misspelled

  2. #2375

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleBin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else seen her? Allowance?
    Haha yeah I saw orlando_mami. Small bbw latina, she like a shorter younger jersey and in the same area. I offered 2 and she countered with 2. 5 but was super prompt and hosted. Nice clean place. I am big on hygiene and she passed easily. Clean kitty and she actually washes her hands. Best part she is a squirter. The best thing I have seen about the sugar babies is most are actually horny. Orlando mami is super horny! She was surprised I knew where the clit was. Come. On. Fellas. First nut came quick her head was so good while I fiv. I blew all over her face and tits. Took halftime and then pounded it covered FS. She just went on and on about how good I was hitting it. Strong 420 smells. Clean spot with shower. Just bbw. Only downside. Shhhhhh.

  3. #2374

    Payment

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeForget  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested to know too, I don't want to use my personal card
    It has let me use a reloadable Vanilla card in the past. You have to register the card with Vanilla, and takes a day or so before it works, but has gone through for me. I haven't been on for about 6 months, so they may have changed that, but you can try it. As I recall, you don't have to give Vanilla much information to register the card, and nothing you give is verified.

  4. #2373

    Link doesn't seem to work

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleBin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else seen her? Allowance?
    I tried the link and it doesn't load.

  5. #2372
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Whats the best way to pay vanilla card I hear doesn't work. Any recommendations.
    I'd be interested to know too, I don't want to use my personal card.

  6. #2371
    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    Tight, tight pussy, with great grip. Up there with JennCiCi. Pussy this tight is rare.

    BBW, good location, good communication, and can host.

    Please do not mention this site.

    A lot of young, college girls out there.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...f-45bc5c325ad9
    Anyone else seen her? Allowance?

  7. #2370

    I once wondered the same.

    Someone once told me that If you use the Android app, you can pay with Google Play cards, available for cash almost anywhere. Works flawlessly, just be sure your balance can cover the cost PLUS tax.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Whats the best way to pay vanilla card I hear doesn't work. Any recommendations.

  8. #2369

    SA Payment

    Whats the best way to pay vanilla card I hear doesn't work. Any recommendations.

  9. #2368
    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    This one you do not want to miss.

    Good communication, host is own place, safe, easy tp find in West Orlando.

    Young curvy blond, loves older men, total GFE + and PSE.

    Good tight pussy, DT, anal: whatever Daddy wants.

    Wants to meet all of you.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/95a0e...a-26b9ff28d984
    Mind if I ask what donations, thank you!

  10. #2367
    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    This one you do not want to miss.

    Good communication, host is own place, safe, easy tp find in West Orlando.

    Young curvy blond, loves older men, total GFE + and PSE.

    Good tight pussy, DT, anal: whatever Daddy wants.

    Wants to meet all of you.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/95a0e...a-26b9ff28d984
    BocaRaton clear your message box.

  11. #2366
    Quote Originally Posted by BocaRaton  [View Original Post]
    This one you do not want to miss.

    Good communication, host is own place, safe, easy tp find in West Orlando.

    Young curvy blond, loves older men, total GFE + and PSE.

    Good tight pussy, DT, anal: whatever Daddy wants.

    Wants to meet all of you.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/95a0e...a-26b9ff28d984
    Can confirm, I've seen her and she's amazing. Truly up for anything and actually fun to talk to.

  12. #2365

    Victoria

    This one you do not want to miss.

    Good communication, host is own place, safe, easy tp find in West Orlando.

    Young curvy blond, loves older men, total GFE + and PSE.

    Good tight pussy, DT, anal: whatever Daddy wants.

    Wants to meet all of you.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/95a0e...a-26b9ff28d984

  13. #2364

    I'd like to

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lola before?
    Got a link?

  14. #2363

    Lola

    Anyone seen Lola before?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photos_tmp_1580788414440 (1).jpg‎   photos_tmp_1580788430494.jpg‎   photos_tmp_1580788387926 (1).jpg‎  

  15. #2362

    Cermer45

    Big time scammer. A new approach though. Got me to video chat and recorded the video. Tried to blackmail. Failed miserably. Careful gents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape