Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 14,866 to 14,880 of 31682
-
03-05-20 16:42 #16817Senior Member

Posts: 153Brooke Sheilds
Went and visited BS today going on previous reviews. She did not disappoint. Communications were good. In call was OK. Greeted me at the door black one piece top and tight jeans looked nice. Went over her ground rules nothing major for her protection. No BBFS I personally like that. Got naked and hit the bed. GFE to start was very nice. She is the gal in her pics FYI. Tight body and kitty as she BBBJ me I explored her body and kitty mmmm very seemed very tight turned me one. She seem to be enjoying as well. Knew I wasn't going to last long so I asked to upgrade to hour to ensure a second explosion. She agreed. So I let loose BBBJCIM. She went to freshen up. All was good. Then I had to cut it short. But will definitely repeat. Be nice to her guys.
Play safe.
FF.
-
03-05-20 13:28 #16816Banned Member

Posts: 1328Rachel
She is gone. Flew out yesterday.
Originally Posted by MeFirst2
[View Original Post]
PG.
-
03-05-20 03:40 #16815Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 734Thank you love!
Thank you love!
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
XO Ashley.
Play Safe.
-
03-04-20 23:37 #16814Senior Member

Posts: 377Rachel
Oh WOW to bad to hear about what happened to Her. If I Could I'll marry Her LOL, After I saw Her Video Mmm! But I Hope this new place and state and this horrible event make Her Wake Her Up And Change Her Life. Wish Her The Best! .
-
03-04-20 23:22 #16813Senior Member

Posts: 55Rachel
Did she actually leave? I bought her the tickets and was supposed to take her to the airport, but she went dark three days ago.
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 14:13 #16812Senior Member

Posts: 90Joy
Nice lady but the location not the best. Smoking is a pet peeve of mine that was probably what did it. She did accommodate but to many con's will not repeat.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ando/46490958/
-
03-04-20 13:46 #16811Senior Member

Posts: 2964Rachel
That's too bad. While I understand the desire to just get the hell away, it's a shame the guy will apparently get away with beating her so badly that he broke bones, that's messed up. Hopefully karma is around the corner.
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 12:42 #16810Senior Member

Posts: 468Rachel
It looks that she is still planning to leave Florida tonight. Most likely she has not pressed charge to the guy who has been living with for a short while. There are no mugshot of him in the past a few days.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 12:04 #16809Senior Member

Posts: 2964Rachel
Not that it cures broken bones, but hopefully she called the cops and had him arrested?
Originally Posted by PhilthyRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 07:05 #16808Senior Member

Posts: 963Kara. New number same great time
Saw Kara on Friday and had a great time. Nice safe incall and prompt response to texts. Looking great, hair is dark again but body is still yummy. Will repeat.
Her latest ad.
MISS💋KARA🔥REAL, VERIFIED & HIGHLY REVIEWED👅128166; - 43.
Mon 02 Mar 2020 9:19 AM.
Hello boys, looking for a bad girl for a good time Look no further BBBJ, DATY, DT, DFK, GFE, Role Play, Rimming, Pegging, Domination, Prostate Massage, & much more. Mature, experienced, discreet with a safe and convenient incall. NO BB!! NO GREEK!! NO EXCEPTIONS! Call or email now for details and availability!! (863) 273-3288 or Kara69.Orlando@gmail.com.
863-273-3288.
Age: 43.
Location: I-Drive & Sand Lake.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/46344715/
-
03-03-20 20:03 #16807Senior Member

Posts: 249Rachel
Yes her dude is a major asshole. The girl looks unrecognizable, with 3 fractures to the face! It's a good thing she leaves for Indiana tomorrow; hope she straightens out her life! Let it also be a lesson for Rachel that dating guys who want to be thugs never ends well. This is not the first time though that she's been dating guys who are abusive, but none of her ex-guys, from what I recall her telling me, has ever beat her to the point that she is unrecognizable! Wishing her nothing but the best!
-
03-03-20 18:17 #16806Senior Member

Posts: 2964I don't know the girl
But the "love of her life" sounds like an a-hole.
Originally Posted by Digidy
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 18:14 #16805Senior Member

Posts: 301White Chocolate Diamond
This provider is the truth. Very nice and accommodating. I highly recommend.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...d/896072275375
-
03-03-20 14:43 #16804Senior Member

Posts: 55Rachel almost made it
I bought her airline tickets to go home tomorrow. She's gone dark. Her flight leaves in the morning.
If you can reach her, let her know the tickets are still good.
Originally Posted by Digidy
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 12:15 #16803Senior Member

Posts: 1670Ashley aka mystcal
Finally got a chance to see her at jersey's place by the airport. I was her last apt before heading back to ocala. If you get a chance see her when she comes to town. Total GFE. Great headache relief session.
Stay safe and have fun.













Reply With Quote





