Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 501 of 662 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2421

    Alexus

    I saw her when she first started posting when she was teamed up with Stella. Except for being late at her own incall location, my 1/2 hour session was fine. Nothing to write home about but enjoyable. Maybe she learned that scamming was easier than working, I don't know. She was cool when I saw her the one time.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patten  [View Original Post]
    Check the Fitchburg forum. I can sum it up and say she's a rip off.

  2. #2420

    Rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan54  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentleman,

    Any positive information on this provider? Please message me.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...s/325783178444
    Check the Fitchburg forum. I can sum it up and say she's a rip off.

  3. #2419

    Stay Away, scam alert

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan54  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentleman,

    Any positive information on this provider? Please message me.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...s/325783178444
    Hey,

    If you need more info on her, refer to the Fitchburg forum, type her name in and try to find at least one positive review.

  4. #2418

    Alexus

    Hello Gentleman,

    Any positive information on this provider? Please message me.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...s/325783178444

  5. #2417

    Adel

    Years ago use to see this thick sexy girl by the name of Adel. If you seen her you can't miss her. She had tattoos and one that is very memorable if your hitting it k9. She was my dream Pawg! We use to have a blast together. Well disappeared and wondering if anyone has any Intel on her. Here is a link to her old old ad that I could find.

    https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/a...1e53a9998b4580

  6. #2416
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #2415

    Maybe maybe not

    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone of you fellows seen this lady who advertises pretty frequently and claims to be 22? Is she worth it?too many fakes and hardcore druggies out there now?
    I'm not sure about her age but the Breasts in the pic are neither small nor petite!

  8. #2414

    Big booty Brazilian

    Hey just wondering if anyone has seen this big booty Brazilian chick. Her tits are massive too she looks like fun. But with all of these robberies & just lazy ass girls in general I don't want to waste my time.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/338098999708

  9. #2413

    New sexy brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone of you fellows seen this lady who advertises pretty frequently and claims to be 22? Is she worth it?too many fakes and hardcore druggies out there now?
    Helpful if you post a link https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/243799333441.

  10. #2412

    New caramel

    Any info on this. Looks good. She seems to respond to snapchat messages but I need Intel. Link Belo.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-ca...-side/27480621

  11. #2411

    Any Seniors out here who recently hooked up with Samash?

    Seniors or trusted Seniors? I'm hoping her rising back again, is a good thing. It's a good thing when the Undertaker rises. And appears again. From his gone hiatus. He takes the souls of WWE stars. While hopefully Samashley is sucking the souls out of you gents. LMAO. And fucking. Haha. She was a descent fuck when I saw her.

  12. #2410

    New Sexy brunette in Worcester

    Has anyone of you fellows seen this lady who advertises pretty frequently and claims to be 22? Is she worth it?too many fakes and hardcore druggies out there now?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 591948FF-0EF1-453E-82A5-DA276F66B1C6.jpg‎  

  13. #2409

    Looking for reviews of Brazilians, Venezuelans, and Asian girls on CG

    Hello Gentleman,

    I'm in search of mongers who have sampled the delights on City Guide. There are many ethnic girls there who post in groups. I. E. Multiple ads of different girls who will all be at the same hotel, at the same time. Their pictures are 1000 x better than the trash on STG. And while I'm almost positive they don't use real pictures, I've read a few reviews saying that the girls are close enough to the photos that it doesn't matter. I've messaged a few myself and they seem sweet enough but will never send a "proof" picture. That's usually a red flag for me straight away but it doesn't quite seem like a full on scam. I've actually met with a girl from Singapore that posted on CG and had a great time. Does anyone know what kind of system they run? Do they travel all together? Am I talking to the girls or a "mamasan" type? Does anyone have any experience with specific girls? Am I way off and it's a scam? Any insights would help! Thanks in advance. Specifically looking at the Brazilians and Venezuelans. Usually posting in Marlborough, Waltham, Saugus etc.

  14. #2408

    Classy Mature

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back. I would estimate her age as early 60's. She is the woman in the pics, very skinny and petite. Her incall is a tiny, cluttered, bedroom in a very run-down basement apartment shared with another couple. She is full GFE, at least she was with me. DFK, FIV, DATY, uncovered BJ, and covered mish. Bring your own protection and after session cleanup supplies. PM if you need more info.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/714369304419

    .
    Came here to write a review on my recent experience with this one but no need to, you've nailed it. Only thing I can add is that she seemed to have a bit of a strange rhythmic breathing thing going on, I thought she was going to have a heart attack but claimed she was just cumming It's usually a special trip to Worcester for me if I want to sample some of the local talent, so I probably won't be repeating with this one, nice woman though.

  15. #2407
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape