Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,286 to 18,300 of 24555
-
03-03-20 16:06 #6270Senior Member

Posts: 150Columbia Ad
Second that. In general, it's highly advised to stay away from anyone advising for Columbia or Elkridge.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 11:43 #6269Senior Member

Posts: 1299I'd be wary of that ad
I'd be wary of that ad. Columbia is in Howard County, which is very hot from a LE perspective. In addition, the Asian crapshoot ads are notorious not only for their fake photos but for making promises on which they seldom, if ever, deliver. I've visited a number of Asian crapshoot providers in the DC area and have never received uncovered services. I've gotten a brief body rub several times but have never received nuru or what I would consider a decent massage. Only once or twice have I received the full time for which I paid.
Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1
[View Original Post]
That having been said, there are a few individual providers who defy the norm by providing outstanding service and even BBBJ. However, they are the exception rather than the rule.
If you visit this place, please provide a report on your experience.
-
03-03-20 02:35 #6268Senior Member

Posts: 812Brandywine
Checkout the WYP, SD and SA thread for a recent review.
Originally Posted by GoDevils
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 00:08 #6267Senior Member

Posts: 205Ashleigh
Had a lovely date with Ashleigh this afternoon. BBBJ, covered Mish.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2928537
She just got into town the other day and will be here for a few weeks. She was wearing a brace on her ankle due to a fall down some stairs, so she was slightly limited in her movement. Overall a very reliable provider.
Catcher her while you can.
Sammy.
-
03-02-20 21:14 #6266Senior Member

Posts: 358Has anyone seen her lately. I reached out to her for outcall I just want to make sure she is fine before commiting.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 20:54 #6265Senior Member

Posts: 358Did she respond to you? I have not heard back from her.
Originally Posted by NewTwoScene
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 20:51 #6264Senior Member

Posts: 380Pics are of an onlyfans girl, https://twitter.com/nicoledoshi.
Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1
[View Original Post]
Not sure about the ad, but I'm definitely interested in this Nicole Doshi chick. She's based in NY apparently. Might try to hit her up.
-
03-02-20 17:39 #6263Senior Member

Posts: 346Columbia Fuck No Condom
Any info on this group in Columbia. Been eyeballing the Fuck No Condom Nancy ads in Columbia. Not that I would ever do that but it's close enough to get to. Number research 646-3 X9-24 XX looks like there are 3 Thai's which were advertised all over the country.
A quick text and the details come over quickly.
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/100-hot...ssage-39277801
Anyone?
Happy Hunting.
-
03-02-20 17:24 #6262Senior Member

Posts: 283Yes Sir
Saw her last week and spot on with your review. The best that has come out of that place in some time.
Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 14:35 #6261Senior Member

Posts: 139Lol
She has over 100 reviews, how cautious could she be LOL. Not to mention there's a pic on one of her old bags that had her full real name that goes straight to her Facebook ffs.
Originally Posted by TopJob
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 14:28 #6260Senior Member

Posts: 261Kristen
Try an email. It's in the ad. She's very cautious though.
Originally Posted by MrMakers
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 14:14 #6259Senior Member

Posts: 139Dundalk MILF Kristen
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...ltimore-383026
Is there some sort of secret or code word to scheduling something with her? I've tried multiple times and just get 15 minutes of talking about nonsense or her schedule or exes or other bullshit having gotten no closer to an actual appointment.
-
03-02-20 14:06 #6258Senior Member

Posts: 139Tori Love
So after posting about the ghosting, Tori reached out via PM to apologize and make amends. Saw her last week, quoted 1. 6 hh or 2. 2 h, a little higher than a couple weeks ago (she offered a discount but I told her that wasn't necessary). Hotel is off 40 but a nicer mid range place. Got worried at the start as it took 20 minutes after I parked for her to get down to get me. Very nice girl, had on a nice outfit and great spinner body. Good kisser as well, with few rules (no cim or anal). BBBJ was good with a variety of techniques and attention to the boys. Hopped on cowgirl for a bit, switched to mish and finished before I could get to doggy unfortunately. She did a time check right after and wasn't really proactive on attempting a round 2, though in fairness there was 20 minutes left. If the comms issues are sorted I'd recommend for a hh visit.
-
03-02-20 13:55 #6257Senior Member

Posts: 235She quoted 80 for BJ. Smh, I didn't even try to negotiate down.
Originally Posted by Kadden1
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 13:14 #6256Senior Member

Posts: 198Molly
Hey Fellas your gurl Molly is back and posting. Not my type, just thought you wanted to know.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/46373253/#.
Monoxide.










Reply With Quote






