Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 24,256 to 24,270 of 27130
-
03-06-20 14:18 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 30I have personally been told it is not available. I have posted this before, but you guys can believe what you'd like. I am just trying to tell you my experience and it was not what the people here talk about. Anytime it seems someone says that, you claim it is an "agent" or not true.
Originally Posted by CountFuckUla
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 00:20 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 329Information
Read my posts. I usually have titles. It shouldn't be that hard.
Originally Posted by Sid2055
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 20:53 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 30Have not seen her recently. After she seems to have become aware of the talk here at USASG last year, it's like she suddenly cut it off and publicly disavows it. But I've seen prob some of the same reports and they imply it's still available.
Originally Posted by PilotJones
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 20:35 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 702Well, I don't know what to say. I saw her back in 2012 and I can assure you that everything was uncovered. And, I know plenty of other guys who, before I saw her, assured me that they too got everything uncovered. Like I said, it's possible that she's changed her attitude toward in since then.
Originally Posted by OsakaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 14:45 #2871Regular Member

Posts: 11A friend recently emailed her and the reply was allegedly from Ashley, not her agent. She's supposedly not accepting any new clients due to a lot of people asking for "certain" banned things in her FAQ section on her website. He ultimately decided not to pursue anything further, but perhaps things have changed with her.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 09:41 #2870Senior Member

Posts: 294Meant to say this before. Brooke / Amber / Alexis actually ended up at the pearls side of GC after Picasso and got so strung out working there that I had to change girls on her when I went to see her. Too much recreational activities. Hope all is well with her these days wherever she is.
Originally Posted by NYMongoose
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 20:08 #2869Senior Member

Posts: 322First post, huh?
You might have some trouble getting any help with one post. Easy fix though.
Originally Posted by Sid2055
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 11:25 #2868Regular Member

Posts: 1Can you please message me and let me know where Shirley ended up? She is sorely missed!
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 20:59 #2867Senior Member

Posts: 702The website is made by her "agent" who has always said that she doesn't provide BBFS. But, IIRC, Ashley is a very submissive, very accommodating lady. When I saw her, I didn't even ask, I just went right in and she had no problem with it.
Originally Posted by PilotJones
[View Original Post]
Now, it's possible that she might have changed her attitude toward it in recent years, and I'm hoping someone with more recent experience with her can post, but I suspect that all the talk of her not providing BBFS comes from her "agent", not her.
-
03-02-20 12:15 #2866Senior Member

Posts: 101Ashley Taylor
Hello gentlemen,
I understand that it's more so of a YMMV type of deal when it comes to BBFS with Ashley. I'm actually trying to set something up when she's here in Pittsburgh Wednesday-Friday and I just want to know what exactly to expect. I read yesterday on her website that one of the services she doesn't offer is BBFS but yet there are still so many reports of her doing it. Any information would be very appreciative at this point.
Thanks Pilot.
-
03-01-20 13:29 #2865Banned Member

Posts: 420So she use to but not anymore?
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 11:40 #2864Senior Member

Posts: 215Helen At KKP
She is back after a leave of absence. Does not allow BBFS.
Originally Posted by Merc2001
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 08:16 #2863Regular Member

Posts: 21Kkp
Same age as the others. Great body and service from the girls I've seen that aren't regulars. Call early as there schedules fill up from clients in the know. Just ask or text "anyone new working?
Originally Posted by Merc2001
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 15:49 #2862Senior Member

Posts: 40Utr
Hey SpecialOps. Haven't visited KKP on Friday or weekends. Any reco for UTR on those days at kkp? Would be nice to see some change in faces. Age range? .
Originally Posted by SpecialOps
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 17:17 #2861Regular Member

Posts: 21Kkp
That's similar to my sessions at kkp I've filled up most of the girls except for Hana. She was scared of my length. Never had Helen either, but Love the UTR girls that come over on Friday and Sundays from time to time as well!
Originally Posted by Xcuvice
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





