Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 468 of 582 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 518 568 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1722
    Quote Originally Posted by DShackle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...r/945908150952

    She seems pretty new. Wondering if she's Veronica who used to post in Stamford up until a few years ago
    IF you search her number (3472xxx860) you'll find some stuff from NYC. Goes by Candy.

  2. #1721

    Any info?

    Does anyone know anything about this girl? No name, so it's hard to do a good search. Number didn't give any hits.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/332177614882

  3. #1720
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo217  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Tori from a while back? Towards the end shed bounce between NH and Danbury area. Aside from not liking the area, she was always great. Things seem to have gone down hill lately from what I've found.
    Is this the Tori with the fat ass and the 3634 number? If so she's been out of the game for years now. Found a steady paying job. She still sees me from time to time. Don't know if she still sees any other mongers. And like I mentioned if this is the same Tori then things have not gone downhill for her.

  4. #1719

    Tori??

    Does anyone know what happened to Tori from a while back? Towards the end shed bounce between NH and Danbury area. Aside from not liking the area, she was always great. Things seem to have gone down hill lately from what I've found.

  5. #1718

    Anyone Tried This?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...i/034682076723

    The wording on the ad makes me think it's not real. Anyone know for sure?

  6. #1717
    Anyone seen her?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...r/945908150952

    She seems pretty new. Wondering if she's Veronica who used to post in Stamford up until a few years ago.

  7. #1716
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    Thand you. This is exactly why I love this forum. I was considering giving her a call because she's hot as hell. But something was telling me too good to be true. I'm glad you posted this warning because she would've gotten someone.
    She's real but got to be careful man. She's armed and stole from A friend of mine trying to see her.

    Beware!!

  8. #1715
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    I saw the word spinner in your title and obviously couldn't help but click the link, she looks almost like a dude. I'm not going to risk TOFTT on this one, I picture her voice sounding like an adult Harry Potter.

  9. #1714
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageLuv  [View Original Post]
    She is reviewed in Waterbury and Hartford.

    I dreamt of her a few weeks ago. Private residence in New haven with a private driveway. Set up was easy and address was given when plans were worked out.

    She is tiny and loves to fuck. Started with BBBJ then slipped on protection and she rode me until she came. I hit it from the back until I filled the bag.

    Great time and I will see her again. Hope this helps.
    This does help but I don't get a response when texting her and I have tried multiple times. This seems to be inline with the linked review above your post. I really was hoping to see her but it seems like there is no way unless I have a whole day to kill waiting for her to text back.

  10. #1713

    Holy Shit!

    Thanks dude! I was actually going to look her up tomorrow. Had seen her many ads over the past couple of years and figured that was a positive. Nothing beats direct knowledge!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkev1970  [View Original Post]
    This is Kayla.

    She has been between Springfield northern mass and Hartford.

    I guess she's burned all her bridges.

    But she was Robbin people left and right in all the towns I mentioned.

    Be careful.

    She was working with some punks to pull it off.

    860xxxx349.

    Be safe.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...k/623562366945

  11. #1712
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Guys don't fess up because they think you can keep a good provider for themselves and don't want alot of traffic coming there way LOL (trust me guys no women on here are exclusive)
    I agree with this 100%. All the girls you find on STG only care about getting paid. You won't be doing them a favor if you don't report or feel like you don't want too because you want to keep them to yourself. If that's the case I recommend that you find a girl on seeking instead.

  12. #1711

    Jenny's Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tease, but please ad a link.
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....m/763038196989

    She posts a lot in Springfield STG.

  13. #1710
    Quote Originally Posted by Tossaway1234  [View Original Post]
    I have tried searching for Raj but couldn't find anything. She looks like just my type and was curious if anyone had any interaction with her.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/206685813741
    See #1636 in Waterbury forum.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...679&viewfull=1#post4545679.

  14. #1709

    Raj

    She is reviewed in Waterbury and Hartford.

    I dreamt of her a few weeks ago. Private residence in New haven with a private driveway. Set up was easy and address was given when plans were worked out.

    She is tiny and loves to fuck. Started with BBBJ then slipped on protection and she rode me until she came. I hit it from the back until I filled the bag.

    Great time and I will see her again. Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tossaway1234  [View Original Post]
    I have tried searching for Raj but couldn't find anything. She looks like just my type and was curious if anyone had any interaction with her.



    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/206685813741

  15. #1708

    Link please

    Thanks for the tease, but please ad a link.

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDiggler  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend jenny she is now in Springfield but she told me she is coming down soon. I saw here many times and she is very talented (I saw her clean and buzzed) super sweet and wild at the same time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape