Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,301 to 18,315 of 24549
-
03-02-20 01:15 #6249Senior Member

Posts: 530Cai crew
They just got back tonight.
Originally Posted by CodeTalker
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 22:36 #6248Senior Member

Posts: 415Crickets
I tried to get in touch with mckenna yesterday but I'm thinking her phones shut off. I tried a few other ladies and never heard back from them either. Def a cricket day for me.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 22:34 #6247Senior Member

Posts: 367Single mom
Yup. Basement apt. Private home. Limited positions due to hip injury otherwise good service. Great attitude & aim to please. Treat her nice & she'll reciprocate. Takes a little effort to get a hold of but patience will pay off.
Originally Posted by GoDevils
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 22:18 #6246Senior Member

Posts: 358Is that her?
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/46343388/
-
03-01-20 20:49 #6245Regular Member

Posts: 14I saw Mackenzie for the third time recently and had a another great experience. I think maybe we have been hitting it off personality-wise, because each visit has become more personal and memorable for the same rate / time. My most recent visit started with a GFE-light caressing and kissing of each other's neck / upper body. I haven't had a better time with someone for a quick visit. I think you might have to "click" with her, but once you do she's one of the best.
Has anyone seen Layla in Dundalk? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...814/4432690101 From her photos, she's very much my type.
-
03-01-20 19:45 #6244Senior Member

Posts: 380That's what I've been waiting for as well LOL.
Originally Posted by Kadden1
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 16:35 #6243Senior Member

Posts: 994Crickets
Damn, can't believe no one's seeing anyone and cares to share a good / bad experience. Anyone?
Shooter Out!
-
03-01-20 12:46 #6242Regular Member

Posts: 13More details?
What's the donation and menu look like?
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 21:18 #6241Senior Member

Posts: 82Good Experience
I would concur that she is larger then her photos, but her services were decent. Total GFE with greek as well. Also let me finish how I like, so I would give her a positive review.
Originally Posted by SimpleThrowAwa
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 16:40 #6240Senior Member

Posts: 33Cali Crew
Four girls at the same time? That's some next level shit, my dude. The latest add says Wilmington / Newark (Philly) though. Are they still in the area?
Originally Posted by JankMaster;4685842[URL
-
02-29-20 15:10 #6239Senior Member

Posts: 530Cali crew
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/46220950/
Has anyone see here or her friends. I think its about 4 of them rolling together.
-
02-29-20 07:21 #6238Senior Member

Posts: 994Gorgeous Juicy Kali
Kali is back fellers and as beautiful as ever. Sassy little sassafras and such a big titty sexy girl. She had dropped from the scene a while back so when I went and saw her last night I had no idea it was her since the number and pics were different. Until I saw that beautiful girl peek at me through the hotel window. So this would make it the fourth time I've seen her and it was good. If y'all remember her she's all covered non GFE but the DT is on point and the kitty is wet and deep. She plays with her clit and asshole to keep the kitty wet while you go to work. If she needs the funds she'll negotiate to 60 ss but that depends on the day.
She smokes so just ask her not to and to air out her room for you.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...716/2405515371
Shooter Out!
-
02-28-20 21:27 #6237Senior Member

Posts: 380She looks cute and clean. Donation? DFK / LFK? DATY? MSOG?
Originally Posted by MrmdGentleman
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 20:14 #6236Senior Member

Posts: 303Nicole white marsh update.
Don't know if this relevant to you, but Nicole posted on EB that someone is using her pics on a fake account. She says on EB to use 443-2x9-xx63. This is the number I used. You may also just have been double or triple booked. Unfortunately, we all know it happens. She did say she gets plenty of calls from her listcrawler ad. I don't doubt it. Her pictures seem TGTBT, but it's the rare time when the girl looks as good IRL, if not better.
Originally Posted by JimInMaryland2
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...549/4432691063
-
02-28-20 19:30 #6235Regular Member

Posts: 19I want to add that her personality was friendly and good. All of her complaints seemed genuine. No attitude, no rushing. She was getting dried out from the condom (which she supplied) and I think she was legitimately physically uncomfortable due to getting over the flu or whatever she had going on, and was visibly stopped up which interfered with her mic work and breathing. Not an excuse, because she clearly wasn't able to perform her advertised services well, but her personality was decent and she offered me a discount next time since this time was a bust, but why would I ever give more $ to a provider in the hopes that this time it will be good?
Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88
[View Original Post]
Ultimately, it's a learning experience but fwiw, she seems like a genuinely nice person overall, but getting burned once is more than enough for me, especially at $150/ hh.












Reply With Quote




