Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41656
    It is with deep sorry that I respond to this notice of Nikki's passing, she truly was a kind soul, never heard anyone say a dirogatory remark about her she was almost always ready and willing eager to please and more than anxious to please you.

    I recall she was one of the First Ladies I had the pleasure of meeting and going to Darnell's, she often was ready to exceed the limits of other girls and I particularly recall one instance where I mentioned one friend had tried this and that on my person haha.

    And she remarked well hell I'll have to up my game and up it she did!

    Even if I hadn't dated her in many months years even she was sure to wave and ask how you were I guess the fivers and tens I offered weren't for nought.

    She will be missed I recall a misinformation campaign that she had passed last summer and Lance remarking she was still hospitalized but not deceased.

    I guess that was one time too many, God speed beautiful woman. . B.

    I would be very interested in who the girl was that also passed on Wilkins I'm hoping against hope not who I suspect, let me know if you get word, I'm away on business this week.

  2. #41655

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Got news this afternoon my friend Nikki passed away. Kidney failure. RIP my beautiful friend.
    Truly sorry to hear this sad news regarding Nikki. I missed seeing her whenever I was on the prowl in the neighborhood and often wondered how she was doing. Her and little Sara were two of my favorites. Rest in Peace Nikki. Your memory will remain with all of us who knew you!

    BEF.

  3. #41654
    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    Was she the one found last night in the house on Wilkens?
    No. She was in the hospital awhile.

  4. #41653

    Stephanie

    I believe she is currently on a State Vacation in Annapolis.

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Where is she Noe.

  5. #41652

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Got news this afternoon my friend Nikki passed away. Kidney failure. RIP my beautiful friend.
    She was a sweetheart. RIP.

  6. #41651

    Nicki

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    That's Stephanie. Use to have a sister named Nicole that passed away some time ago. Was out of the game and moved to TX. I heard she was back around but haven't ran into her as of yet. If anyone runs into her, let me know. She was fun and a squirter.

    Phyuck!
    Nicki was a sweet young lady.

  7. #41650
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Got news this afternoon my friend Nikki passed away. Kidney failure. RIP my beautiful friend.
    Was she the one found last night in the house on Wilkens?

  8. #41649
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Got news this afternoon my friend Nikki passed away. Kidney failure. RIP my beautiful friend.
    Damn junk got another sweet lady, sorry to hear this news.

  9. #41648

    Italian Nikki RIP

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Got news this afternoon my friend Nikki passed away. Kidney failure. RIP my beautiful friend.
    So sorry to hear about this. She was a doll. I wondered how she managed to hang on as long as she did. Sweet girl.

  10. #41647

    Nikki

    Got news this afternoon my friend Nikki passed away. Kidney failure. RIP my beautiful friend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki.JPG‎  

  11. #41646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Suki Fairhaven

    Met up with Suki while visiting Baltimore last month. I had a blast with her in my room. Does anyone know if she has digit's now?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20200115_221258642.jpg‎  

  12. #41645
    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99  [View Original Post]
    Can someone hook me up with gabby? Being trying to tap that for weeks. Can't resist ww in frost area LOL.
    Good Luck!.

  13. #41644

    Gabby

    Can someone hook me up with gabby? Being trying to tap that for weeks. Can't resist ww in frost area LOL.

  14. #41643

    Tiffany (Blast from the past)

    Fellas,

    Anybody know what happen to her? She was a very good date with a personality to go with it.

    Hope she is well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0467.jpg‎  

  15. #41642
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkinTrash  [View Original Post]
    One minute she supposedly exist. Another minute crickets.
    She's out there on Fairhaven. You just have to catch her. I think she's got family and kids, comes out when she's free.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape