Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 898 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 18291
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #12336

    Been working on my stand-up

    Then you might be the right one to ask: Who is the best visit if you could only see one (again)?

    Alex in SFV.

    Heather in DTLA.

    Ally Cat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy68  [View Original Post]
    Your in this hobby to have fun I busted in every bb action chick from La, and Orange County and tj, and Central America when I travel Ask them for paperwork they going to laugh. Am 33 by the way lost count.

  2. #12335

    Don't make me laugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbors  [View Original Post]
    That show you recent paperwork? Need to guarantee some clean fun.
    Your in this hobby to have fun I busted in every bb action chick from La, and Orange County and tj, and Central America when I travel Ask them for paperwork they going to laugh. Am 33 by the way lost count.

  3. #12334

    Any providers

    That show you recent paperwork? Need to guarantee some clean fun.

  4. #12333
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    So last week I was in real need of some ass. I contacted a black girl from listcrawler. I went to her room, she was exactly what her pictures showed. Big tits! Big ass! She was 21 years old, gave her what she asked for, and she was horny herself, she sucked my dick raw bomb head, then SHE was the one who asked me if I wanted to feel her wet pussy with my dick. Man it was extremely wet and tight. Minutes later she's begging me to put it in her ass. That was one of the best anal sex that I ever had. It gripped me like the jaws of life. She let me finish inside her ass. And asked me to stay overnight. I came inside her so many times.
    What's her info? Do you have a link?

  5. #12332
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    So last week I was in real need of some ass. I contacted a black girl from listcrawler. I went to her room, she was exactly what her pictures showed. Big tits! Big ass! She was 21 years old, gave her what she asked for, and she was horny herself, she sucked my dick raw bomb head, then SHE was the one who asked me if I wanted to feel her wet pussy with my dick. Man it was extremely wet and tight. Minutes later she's begging me to put it in her ass. That was one of the best anal sex that I ever had. It gripped me like the jaws of life. She let me finish inside her ass. And asked me to stay overnight. I came inside her so many times.
    Any info or listcrawler link?

  6. #12331
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. Maybe, asks too much questions, hot fucking White chick M I L F.

    CUM cum, maximum cum loudly,.

    MILF.

    Tits, were Hugely, super Hugely.

    One, and, maybe.
    I agree also greek fun. Nympho for sure.

  7. #12330

    Found one

    So last week I was in real need of some ass. I contacted a black girl from listcrawler. I went to her room, she was exactly what her pictures showed. Big tits! Big ass! She was 21 years old, gave her what she asked for, and she was horny herself, she sucked my dick raw bomb head, then SHE was the one who asked me if I wanted to feel her wet pussy with my dick. Man it was extremely wet and tight. Minutes later she's begging me to put it in her ass. That was one of the best anal sex that I ever had. It gripped me like the jaws of life. She let me finish inside her ass. And asked me to stay overnight. I came inside her so many times.

  8. #12329

    Diamond_Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ThikBBHunter  [View Original Post]
    I just saw that this hottie is back in town! I've read nothing but good about her but haven't been able to align calendars to see her until now. I'm going to try again while she's here and check it off from my bucket list!!
    In followup. I saw her yesterday and WOW!

    What an amazing experience!

    Most amazing head game ever. That mouth and tongue were unbelievable! My biggest challenge was to keep from blowing my load too quickly. She had me on the edge many times and somehow I managed to hold back because I wanted to experience her pussy too. So what can I say. That kitty really purrs! Started with cowgirl and boy oh boy can she ride! Nice and tight and wet. Then to mish and finally doggy. All spectacular! Finally went back to finish with that mouth of hers. It was really by far the best I've ever experienced. And she did not disappoint with it either. She sucked and swallowed me to where I could no longer hold on and then BAM. The biggest explosion I've ever experienced!

    I know I'll be back for more as often as I possibly can afford. Once you've had quality caviar nothing less will do.

  9. #12328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Of course she's back she got to pay up to all the fellas who helped with her financial crisis!
    Asking a hooker to give back money is like asking a random person you meet on the streets to donate a kidney to your drug abusing and alcoholic 96 year old uncle. Yeah, good luck with that.

  10. #12327
    Quote Originally Posted by ThikBBHunter  [View Original Post]
    I just saw that this hottie is back in town! I've read nothing but good about her but haven't been able to align calendars to see her until now. I'm going to try again while she's here and check it off from my bucket list!!
    Of course she's back she got to pay up to all the fellas who helped with her financial crisis!

  11. #12326

    She's back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Letmein69  [View Original Post]
    My visit with her was a short 30 min but definitely worth the visit. She's a very cute lady and her pictures are accurate. Her attitude and hygiene were great. Hotel room was very neat and clean. She is a good conversationalist and she is very personable.

    She was open to a variety of things and takes direction well. Her oral skills were top notch. As for the main event. She started with cowgirl and then switched positions a few times and she really seamed to be enjoying herself. I definitely had a great time and she didn't watch the clock on my visit.

    In summary, her pictures are spot on. With such a short visit we didn't have much time to dive into the full menu but she definitely seemed willing to do anything I suggested. From start to finish my visit was incredible. Shei s an Amazing provider guys, treat her right. Definitely GFE I will absolutely repeat.
    I just saw that this hottie is back in town! I've read nothing but good about her but haven't been able to align calendars to see her until now. I'm going to try again while she's here and check it off from my bucket list!!

  12. #12325

    Orange Top

    Quote Originally Posted by LonerRanger  [View Original Post]
    LisaTorres is an addict.

    A previous post mentioned a device with an orange top which confused a member.

    The syringe is highlighted in the attached picture.
    Maybe she's a diabetic. Or MAYBE she has some of that stuff Harvey Weinstein would inject in his cock to get hard, in case. You know. You need a little "help".

    Dick.

  13. #12324
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget that small clear baggie that contains the substance to fuel that bad boy next to it! SMH.
    Smart enough to her arms out of the picture but not her medication.

  14. #12323
    Quote Originally Posted by MadderMax  [View Original Post]
    Repost from #12134.

    My experience was different. YMMV.

    SubAmyQuinn LASER.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SubAmyQuinn
    Awesome thanks for the detailed review. I don't know how I missed this when you first posted it.

  15. #12322

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    She requires deposit before giving you her address. I think it's a fake ad.
    Been in this hobby long enough any provider requiring deposit is trying to scam you. Our faults for accepting that nonsense.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape