rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13380

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago, when Avon was active and the place to go, one lady that I liked to see agreed to see me regularly before they opened.
    BB opens at nine, and you are right. Often I go early. Like being the first guy in, so to speak, and a great way to start your day (better than coco wheats anyway).

  2. #13379

    Muffler Disappoints

    After many years of abstinence, paid a visit to the muffler shop. . 6 for 60 min and was told. 6 for tip. Oriental girl said her name was Cindy. Firstly it was 30 min not 60 min when I was asked if I wanted watere. I did get a rather rushed flip over and HE but no NURU and no DATY or digits. Cindy remained clothed entire time. I was really looking forward to a good massage along with other extras but very very disappointed.

  3. #13378

    Just ask, it might work

    Quote Originally Posted by Diversion  [View Original Post]
    I wish a few of these AMPs would open at 7:00 AM.

    I think they would see buisness.

    Be More convenient for me, kind of a morning guy anyway.

    I know Sunnys used to advertise being open early.

    Anybody know of any? Asian spas that is.
    A few years ago, when Avon was active and the place to go, one lady that I liked to see agreed to see me regularly before they opened.

  4. #13377

    Sunny morning

    Sunny will take early appointments if they are arranged the day before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diversion  [View Original Post]
    I wish a few of these AMPs would open at 7:00 AM.

    I think they would see buisness.

    Be More convenient for me, kind of a morning guy anyway.

    I know Sunnys used to advertise being open early.

    Anybody know of any? Asian spas that is.

  5. #13376

    Early AM massage

    I wish a few of these AMPs would open at 7:00 AM.

    I think they would see buisness.

    Be More convenient for me, kind of a morning guy anyway.

    I know Sunnys used to advertise being open early.

    Anybody know of any? Asian spas that is.

  6. #13375
    Anyone know of any model massage girls that still do massage after they left? I know one contacted me months ago but I lost it.

  7. #13374

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    So what was the total for both and let me make sure I understand, but based on your 4 donation, you were just getting a HE?
    Sorry, doing this on my cell and must've been a typo. . 6 for hr, $. 4 for FS plus another $ to add Mee Mee.

  8. #13373
    Quote Originally Posted by MilExplorer  [View Original Post]
    I'm hesitant to post, but how could I not! Living on the West side I usually don't have time to venture too far from home. Visited the mountains today and drew Anna. Took the hour. Not the best or longest massage but it did feel good. Little teasing before the flip. After the flip she got more oil and went right for it. Asked me what I wanted, very little negotiating, took the donation (4), and left the room. When she came back she had changed into a night shirt. Dropped the shirt and climbed aboard. After 5 min or so she asked if I wanted 4 handed. First time for me so I said why not. She asked for more and I told her I only had $ more. Left the room again for consultation. Came back in and went back to work. She's a bit chunky but very nice naturals. In comes Mee Mee wearing a very short miniskirt! Smaller that Anna with better English. The tag team was on! They switched places and it was game on once again! Both have very good skills and I left incredibly happy and exhausted! On the way out they both said next time $$/ ea. Not sure I'll drop that next time but ill always have the memory of this time!

    Happy hunting!
    So what was the total for both and let me make sure I understand, but based on your 4 donation, you were just getting a HE?

  9. #13372

    Left me speechless

    I'm hesitant to post, but how could I not! Living on the West side I usually don't have time to venture too far from home. Visited the mountains today and drew Anna. Took the hour. Not the best or longest massage but it did feel good. Little teasing before the flip. After the flip she got more oil and went right for it. Asked me what I wanted, very little negotiating, took the donation (4), and left the room. When she came back she had changed into a night shirt. Dropped the shirt and climbed aboard. After 5 min or so she asked if I wanted 4 handed. First time for me so I said why not. She asked for more and I told her I only had $ more. Left the room again for consultation. Came back in and went back to work. She's a bit chunky but very nice naturals. In comes Mee Mee wearing a very short miniskirt! Smaller that Anna with better English. The tag team was on! They switched places and it was game on once again! Both have very good skills and I left incredibly happy and exhausted! On the way out they both said next time $$/ ea. Not sure I'll drop that next time but ill always have the memory of this time!

    Happy hunting!

  10. #13371

    Best W 16th

    Went by Best on Saturday afternoon. Took the Half Hour and geez does she work you over and yes finishis diffrent but she does get every last drop. Even returned. 2 on Half Hour. Will repeat if in area but not a must go have unless really need thos esore spots worked over.

  11. #13370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Went back to Daily Spa, Diffrent Girl but a decent Medium Massage roamming was allowed just not on pussy or breast. Post flip she grabbed Junior from underneath and started sytroking him so I had to turn over so she could finish nothing else on the the menu. Finish was good, time was a liitle short but not to bad, prefer the other girl but was ok. I need to get to 16th street I guess.
    That reach under technique of hers is quite nice. For the record I get UTC roaming on bottom with both girls. The one you wrote about hit my hands with the sanitizer first. I've never tried to roam up top with her. The other girl let's me do whatever I want up top. Nothing else on the menu is correct.

  12. #13369

    Taking In Some Mountain Air

    So, yesterday one of my SBs had to cancel on me, putting your's truly in a bad way. We've all been there, I'm sure. Hadn't checked out the AMP scene in quite awhile, but decided to venture out after doing some research on this fine site.

    Being a west sider, my first stop was at Best. Was greeted by a middle aged, skinny woman (likely the mamasan), who held up three fingers and said, "thirty minutes. " Fuck that. So I decided next on some Mountain Air. Glad I did!

    Was greeted by a young lady named Mee Mee. Body was an 8/10. Face a 7/10. Passable English. Took me by the hand and led me into a nice room with a soft, comfy massage table. Told her I wanted an hour. She left, I disrobed, she returned and started on my back. When she was at my head, my hands started to wander up her skirt and eventually into her panties. No resistance, just giggling. Then she started on my legs and the teasing was great! Lifted my hips and let her wander. On the flip she pointed at junior (who by now was sitting up proudly) and rubbed her fingers together. I told her I was here for everything. She smiled and nodded, left momentarily and returned with a cover. Immediately disrobed and started to put on the cover. I asked if I could taste her first, and she smiled and nodded. After some DATY (I'm pretty sure she came because she got incredibly wet and moaned loudly, then shushed herself!), she applied the cover with her mouth while we 69'd. Then she climbed on reverse CG for awhile, then CG, then mish for the big finish.

    After that she got up, got dressed, left for a moment and came back with a warm washcloth and towel. After some cleanup the massage resumed on my arms and legs. She finished up with a wonderful facial massage with some warm oil. I may have started snoring.

    After that she helped me dress, gave me a nice cold bottled water and a pat on the ass, and sent me on my way. Standard. 6 for the hour, $. 6 tip. Maybe I paid too much? Like I said, my experience with the AMP scene is limited, but I surely left happy! I highly recommend taking in some Mountain Air with Mee Mee! As always, YMMV. Be safe!

  13. #13368
    Quote Originally Posted by TravlerMan  [View Original Post]
    Before I was about 80 percent it was a dude. Thank you I am now 100 percent
    She's been reviewed in the sister site section already. According to the post, she ain't worth the time or money.

  14. #13367
    Quote Originally Posted by AssGrinder  [View Original Post]
    I setup an appointment to see her / him on Monday. She / he was a no show. They texted they would like to see me 2 hours later than appointment time so I bailed. The place was a smoky smelling dump. I feel like I dodged a bullet.
    It seems like you did. Hope your next adventure turns out much better.

  15. #13366

    Mountain Air

    After my strike out at Rio (see Strip Club Reviews) I zipped over to get a massage and some relief. Met with Anna, about 5 in the face, 8 in the body. Got the half hour, she gave a damned good slow and firm massage, plenty of teasing. Allowed any amount of UTC roaming including under her panties. Offered "make love" for $200 more I refused, then BJ for $100 more I refused. HJ for $60 countered with $40 it was game on. She was good with two hands on the wheel and I almost got her in the face with the first shot.

    I rarely do the AMP thing, but when I do this is how I like it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape