Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 35479
-
03-01-20 20:58 #27979Senior Member

Posts: 784She's
She's Ashley aka The Saint. Pornstar. Missionary Man.
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 20:38 #27978Senior Member

Posts: 468Sofia?
Is this Sofia?
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 18:40 #27977Senior Member

Posts: 784She's Back
She's Back. Missionary Man.
-
03-01-20 15:37 #27976Senior Member

Posts: 784Heritage Nicole
She's at International Drive. Missionary Man.
Originally Posted by TheLantern
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 15:15 #27975Senior Member

Posts: 245Where is she at nowadays.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 14:29 #27974Senior Member

Posts: 784Available
My Italian / Cuban friend Heritage Nicole is available. Very Sweet girl & an oh so Sweet Pussy. Missionary Man.
-
03-01-20 13:58 #27973Senior Member

Posts: 784Hey Rookie
Bro, if you want to ask her, PM me.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
Missionary Man.
-
03-01-20 13:39 #27972Banned Member

Posts: 5343Damn
Is she available?
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 11:33 #27971Senior Member

Posts: 784Bro
Bro, have you seen this MILF? Excellent Head. Missionary Man.
-
03-01-20 10:04 #27970Senior Member

Posts: 472Mailbox full
NedleyMandingo clear some space in your inbox.
-
03-01-20 08:46 #27969Senior Member

Posts: 410Hazel
Can you PM me her contact info and rates, including what she needs for an overnighter?
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
YYZ.
-
03-01-20 02:57 #27968Senior Member

Posts: 204The trail and big tit Shelly
Got to the trail around 130 after not being able to sleep. Nothing up in the North area but lots of scenery from Sco to 11-7.
Waited and scoped the area for a bit not sure what was safe.
Finally saw someone I had seen talked about, Shelly. First time I've participated and the headache relief was great. Not I should be able to sleep 0. 4 lighter.
Wait I've been dreaming this entire time anyway. And in that dream there was still plenty out at 3.
-
02-29-20 23:21 #27967Senior Member

Posts: 472Hazel. She escaped the streets.
Candy free for more than a year.
Has her own apartment in good area (no in-call though).
Zero Drama.
Excellent communications, attitude and skills.
Curry Ford / Semoran area.
She no longer walks and has a few friends that she sees regularly but she's looking for a few more friends. I picked her up for another overnight date and everything was great as expected. We've had a few overnights and weekends together. When a girl goes from candy to being clean she'll put on some weight. In her case, that was a good thing. She was extremely thin before and now she's a healthy weight. I've left her alone to run errands on multiple dates and I've never had an issue. She's a very honest person.
She's no longer a walker but I'm posting it in this forum because this is where the guys that knew her will see it.
-
02-29-20 23:08 #27966Senior Member

Posts: 245The night is far from over!
Originally Posted by LeesburgFun91
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 23:03 #27965Senior Member

Posts: 65Slow Saturday
Damn, I thought Saturdays were supposed to be be busier on the trail. It has been dead all day. I even got a nice room at the Ramada, but no girls around to bring back to it.










Reply With Quote





