Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13774
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Could be the same girl using multiple pics, could be a booking service representing two different girls, could be an agency advertising multiple girls, could be room mates sharing a phone. Could be a pimp w one phone number and multiple girls.
    OK thanks.

  2. #13773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Could be the same girl using multiple pics, could be a booking service representing two different girls, could be an agency advertising multiple girls, could be room mates sharing a phone. Could be a pimp w one phone number and multiple girls.

  3. #13772

  4. #13771
    Quote Originally Posted by JC1515  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream where I met up with Lydia, she can be found on tryst. Easy contact via text, some minor screening and I was on my way. She stays in a private residence in Chester. Pretty good neighborhood. I arrive a few minutes early, she's finishing up getting ready. She looks just like her pics. Small spinner, 5'2" 125 lbs. Maybe. She comes into the room and immediately starts with some DFK, as we both continue to get comfortable with each other the DFK and hand roaming continues. I have lie back for some DATY, she is thoroughly enjoying to the point of O. She insists that she is the best at BBBJ and off she goes. She isn't kidding I had to stop her before I ended to early. Grabbed her little ass and had her mount me until completion. Fellas, she's a little pricey, $$ for the HH. I had fun and would repeat another higher end options aren't available. It was a good dream, all in all.
    Thanks! That's all I needed.

  5. #13770

    Lydia

    https://tryst.link/escort/lydia-484

    Never mind. Found the information I was looking for

  6. #13769

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Just head East!
    If you have some recommendations please send me info.

    Thanks again.

  7. #13768
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyHerroThere  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Jaylyn?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/531423559816

    Thanks and be safe out there boys.
    No this isn't the same.

  8. #13767

    Better Babes Closer to the Beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be a common practice for her. I stopped seeing her back in September for that very reason. Flaked on a couple of set dates and then went silent for weeks. Who needs to waste time like that? My guess is that she's getting all the business she needs right now but who knows. That being said she is still worth it when you can get through to her.
    Just head East!

  9. #13766

    I'm so stupid

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/308915964391

    Bailey.

    Don't waste your time. I'm an idiot. Was texting with smoke. Had lindsay on the back up and since this chick would come to.

    Me and looked hot I took the plunge. As soon as she walked in the door I knew I should send her packing but the little head convinced me to go at it. $200 for an hour and I sent her packing after 20 minutes. I could believe those pics are her but she was gross and in no way GFE. BJ skills 1 out of 10.

  10. #13765

    Not unusual

    Quote Originally Posted by RichMon  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I haven't been able to get through to her since last Friday. Hope she's okay.
    Seems to be a common practice for her. I stopped seeing her back in September for that very reason. Flaked on a couple of set dates and then went silent for weeks. Who needs to waste time like that? My guess is that she's getting all the business she needs right now but who knows. That being said she is still worth it when you can get through to her.

  11. #13764

    Me too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnice86  [View Original Post]
    I know that chick. I'll send you a PM.
    Add me to the list of those seeking info about her. I would have sworn that this is a fake ad.

  12. #13763
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    She was an sb of mine years ago. Had one of the best bodies back then. Looks like she's thickened up since and had some work done. I hit her up and got nothing as well.
    The thing I don't understand is she keeps posting more ads. Like what is the point of that if you don't respond to anyone. Her add says to text and do not call. So I've texted her from like 4 different texting apps and she still hasn't responded to any of them. Judging from the pics she looks like just my type, it's a shame she doesn't respond.

  13. #13762

    Jaylyn

    Quote Originally Posted by JaysBuc  [View Original Post]
    Jaylyn:Saw her this morning after work QV. 70. And all I can say is it was real quick. Reckon I was backed up 5 minutes in and I was done. Head game was on point. Will repeat again.

    Someone on here was asking about Jenna and I was told recently she went on a vacation over a week ago. Not sure when she will be back. You all have a good weekend and stay safe.
    Is this the same Jaylyn?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/531423559816

    Thanks and be safe out there boys.

  14. #13761
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnice86  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...a/719504505745

    I have tried time and time again to contact this woman but she NEVER answers. I've tried for weeks! I even tried using different phone numbers. Still nothing! What's the point of putting up ads if you never answer the phone?
    She was an sb of mine years ago. Had one of the best bodies back then. Looks like she's thickened up since and had some work done. I hit her up and got nothing as well.

  15. #13760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Calena aka Anita

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8288327.htm?cat=1

    Saw this tiny little spinner. Amazing rack and everything was on the menu. Was so excited that I busted quickly after covered BJ. Damage was pretty steep but seems like I left satisfied so I was happy.
    She is currently posting as Anita on eros. https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8043502.htm?cat=1.

    I went to see her today. She is usually with BKS but I'm not sure why she is posting as Anita. I texted her and got a quick response. I was already confirmed having emailed her during her last trip but was unable to catch her before she left. Met her at a nice hotel. Yes, it is a little steep but I also left happy so I didn't mind in. The pictures are in fact here. I had read she was a tiny spinner and the reviews were not lying. OMG is she small. This proceeded quickly with LFK and into a CBJ which I am usually not into but I really enjoyed it this time (she used to do BBBJ but hasn't gotten back into it yet), DATY and 69. Round 1 ended with some hard mish which she started to get really vocal until I busted in the bag. Round 2 started shortly after that. Once again CBJ which got really sloppy and thrusted for some DT. She wanted to do some CJ and rode like a champ. Finally finished with some mish and so hard k9 that even she started to throw herself into it. She got so loud I was worried about being heard out in the hall.

    There is a language barrier but for the most part it wasn't an issue and using some translate on our phones I didn't have a problem with. I'll probably go see her again at some point.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape