Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,596 to 23,610 of 37369
-
03-01-20 14:26 #13774Banned Member

Posts: 176OK thanks.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 14:20 #13773Senior Member

Posts: 1775Could be the same girl using multiple pics, could be a booking service representing two different girls, could be an agency advertising multiple girls, could be room mates sharing a phone. Could be a pimp w one phone number and multiple girls.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 09:12 #13772Banned Member

Posts: 176Two with same number?
-
03-01-20 07:28 #13771Senior Member

Posts: 144Thanks! That's all I needed.
Originally Posted by JC1515
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 07:26 #13770Senior Member

Posts: 144Lydia
https://tryst.link/escort/lydia-484
Never mind. Found the information I was looking for
-
02-29-20 22:57 #13769Senior Member

Posts: 581Thanks
If you have some recommendations please send me info.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
Thanks again.
-
02-29-20 22:47 #13768Regular Member

Posts: 7No this isn't the same.
Originally Posted by WhyHerroThere
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 22:43 #13767Senior Member

Posts: 720Better Babes Closer to the Beach
Just head East!
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 22:38 #13766Senior Member

Posts: 510I'm so stupid
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/308915964391
Bailey.
Don't waste your time. I'm an idiot. Was texting with smoke. Had lindsay on the back up and since this chick would come to.
Me and looked hot I took the plunge. As soon as she walked in the door I knew I should send her packing but the little head convinced me to go at it. $200 for an hour and I sent her packing after 20 minutes. I could believe those pics are her but she was gross and in no way GFE. BJ skills 1 out of 10.
-
02-29-20 22:09 #13765Senior Member

Posts: 581Not unusual
Seems to be a common practice for her. I stopped seeing her back in September for that very reason. Flaked on a couple of set dates and then went silent for weeks. Who needs to waste time like that? My guess is that she's getting all the business she needs right now but who knows. That being said she is still worth it when you can get through to her.
Originally Posted by RichMon
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 21:58 #13764Senior Member

Posts: 581Me too!
Add me to the list of those seeking info about her. I would have sworn that this is a fake ad.
Originally Posted by Dnice86
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 20:24 #13763Senior Member

Posts: 144The thing I don't understand is she keeps posting more ads. Like what is the point of that if you don't respond to anyone. Her add says to text and do not call. So I've texted her from like 4 different texting apps and she still hasn't responded to any of them. Judging from the pics she looks like just my type, it's a shame she doesn't respond.
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 16:25 #13762Regular Member

Posts: 32Jaylyn
Is this the same Jaylyn?
Originally Posted by JaysBuc
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/531423559816
Thanks and be safe out there boys.
-
02-29-20 16:00 #13761Senior Member

Posts: 678She was an sb of mine years ago. Had one of the best bodies back then. Looks like she's thickened up since and had some work done. I hit her up and got nothing as well.
Originally Posted by Dnice86
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 15:02 #13760Senior Member

Posts: 313Calena aka Anita
She is currently posting as Anita on eros. https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8043502.htm?cat=1.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
I went to see her today. She is usually with BKS but I'm not sure why she is posting as Anita. I texted her and got a quick response. I was already confirmed having emailed her during her last trip but was unable to catch her before she left. Met her at a nice hotel. Yes, it is a little steep but I also left happy so I didn't mind in. The pictures are in fact here. I had read she was a tiny spinner and the reviews were not lying. OMG is she small. This proceeded quickly with LFK and into a CBJ which I am usually not into but I really enjoyed it this time (she used to do BBBJ but hasn't gotten back into it yet), DATY and 69. Round 1 ended with some hard mish which she started to get really vocal until I busted in the bag. Round 2 started shortly after that. Once again CBJ which got really sloppy and thrusted for some DT. She wanted to do some CJ and rode like a champ. Finally finished with some mish and so hard k9 that even she started to throw herself into it. She got so loud I was worried about being heard out in the hall.
There is a language barrier but for the most part it wasn't an issue and using some translate on our phones I didn't have a problem with. I'll probably go see her again at some point.









Reply With Quote






