Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 18,616 to 18,630 of 27816
-
03-02-20 22:10 #9201Senior Member

Posts: 1403Never ask on phone. She has a handler, simple as that.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 20:41 #9200Regular Member

Posts: 20Seattle. Everett Prego?
I have a pretty strong prego fetish, and I'd like to meet one that's thread worthy.
Amber - http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...h/118859668948.
Hard no. She didn't reply to further texts.
Malay - http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...n/520247908624.
Hard no. Also has a bunch of links like she's some kind of escort influencer or something. Get the feeling she's.
SuzyLove - https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....s-through-a-PM.
Never got far enough to ask. Asked for a selfie for what I assume is screening purposes. I didn't have a problem with that, but she seemed to have problems getting it. Haven't had further contact, and she's pretty far away for me.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....0%3B-Pregnant-(35 wks) -%26%2311088%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-Back-at-home-for-a-day-or-so!%26%2311088%3 B%26%2365039%3 BDON-T-MISS-OUT-%26%23128150%3 B-Highly-rated-Genuine.
Hard no over text.
If anyone has a line on anyone that provides and is also prego, please let me know!
-
03-02-20 20:40 #9199Senior Member

Posts: 112Ukraniangoddess
I met her a few months background. Great session, but no BBFS. I tried to ask from a different number and she cursed me out. Any advice on how to approach the topic?
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 19:34 #9198Senior Member

Posts: 606Because she has a mom body? She's not that old; she's not 23 but neither am I, so.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 16:49 #9197Senior Member

Posts: 984She is disgusting. She must be close to 60.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 15:59 #9196Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Great newcomer.
I can confirm HorrorHarlot, as well. Belongs in this forum, looks like her pictures, is accommodating and sweet. BBW but not huge. Head game average and she's very GFE. I would continue to see her, if her rate stays reasonable like it is. I'm kinda into the e-girl / weeb vibe so I might have some bias.
Originally Posted by FrancoJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 14:18 #9195Senior Member

Posts: 156HorrorHarlot
$. 5// hhr and $$ 5/ hr now.
Originally Posted by JohnShockley2
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 12:29 #9194Senior Member

Posts: 606Carrington. Formerly dancer now TNA
300 for bbfscip.
She's got moves still.
-
03-01-20 15:31 #9193Senior Member

Posts: 1209This one is openly advertising but my hodar is going off. Any experience with her?
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...m/628097934101
-
03-01-20 13:49 #9192Regular Member

Posts: 3Seeking BBFS provider
Looking for a provider.
Not sure of her name.
White girl.
Short.
110 lbs, maybe.
Tattoo of "harder" on her lower back.
Please post her provider link, if you know it.
-
03-01-20 13:47 #9191Regular Member

Posts: 3I was not asking anything about my old account.
I am looking for a specific provider. Had you read my original post, that would have been obvious.
Smaller white female, BBFS, tattoo of "harder" on her lower back.
I don't have her contact information and would like someone to post a link for her information.
-
02-29-20 21:24 #9190Regular Member

Posts: 3Searching for an old flame!
Hey guys,
I haven't been back to the area for a while. I lost access to my old account, so I had to make a new one.
[Deleted by Admin]
No, you need to write us and work out getting your old account reactivated. Too many guys post that "I used to be a senior" crap.
A2
-
02-29-20 18:14 #9189Senior Member

Posts: 499Snoho provider.
She agree to BBFS via text. I haven't seen her, so take it it with salt.
http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...a/689055217874
-
02-29-20 16:31 #9188Senior Member

Posts: 119Yeah she's all over the place in ways. I asked her why she keeps "Seattle" in her name since she's rarely here and furthermore why she keeps changing the overall spelling. She said "to keep it interesting". I told her it's a pain in the ass and doesn't make sense.
Originally Posted by Nico
[View Original Post]
Who knows with these broads most of the time.
ES.
-
02-29-20 14:20 #9187Senior Member

Posts: 154Opposite
She moved From Cincinnati.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
She's truing to break in out here, starting with next to nothing. I expect her rates and services to shift once she establishes herself. Given her ads, guys will see her and some girl is going to coach her into changing her pricing.










Reply With Quote



