Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9339
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    She was my regular and I had seen her at least once a week for 8 weeks, then ghosted me, kept me waiting for an hour when I gave her another chance and then ghosted me again the next time. She is gorgeous and talented but I've moved on.

    HS.
    Is she the one who has a sister named Belle who advertises occasionally on STG?

  2. #9338

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanieErik  [View Original Post]
    She did the same thing with me. She also lives off of 54th and Villard, so not a great area. No thanks. Bean.
    Same here. Passed.

  3. #9337
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic69  [View Original Post]
    This whole thing is stressing me out and I and done with this whole thing. I am only here trying to follow up and keep up to date with the tiffany thing if rumors are true and reaper saw tiffany at the jail and she is turning over information to police and going to start giving up people. Please post or pm me if you do get questioned I will pm people if I do. This has me super stress and worried. I hope people arent just posting things to make other worry but please any actual information will be helpful. Early warning will help others to lawyer up before police even contacts them.
    I did not read reaper80's comments to necessarily mean she was ratting out clients. In fact, he also stated she deleted her texts daily, which would make it more difficult (but probably not impossible) for LE to actually obtain those messages. But if LE has reason to believe she was seeing multiple clients at her parents home, she could be charged with a felony (keeping a house of prostitution) in addition to misdemeanor charges. And, they could charge her parents with felonies too for allowing the house to be used, if in fact they know about her activities. LE could certainly threaten them all with felonies, and use the possibility of not charging it as incentive to rat out clients.

    I think everyone should always have a good idea of how they will talk (or not) to LE if they are ever questioned, and how to bring a lawyer into it (or not). And not just for mongering activities, but in general in life. I don't think telling LE to fuck off is a good idea. But it is true that a huge percentage of people incriminate themselves when talking to LE, so the advice to say nothing except what you're required to say (eg name, I'd) is good advice. If you aren't sure the best way to handle your contact with LE, should it occur, the best but most expensive way is to ask a lawyer for advice on how to handle it. There are also many advice articles and youtube videos on the internet by real life lawyers about this, which is probably your second best choice. Advice from mongers in this forum is, IMHO, the worst place for good advice.

  4. #9336

    Bad location

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Just texted her to ask her rate. She wanted a dick pic with a peace sign. I told her I don't want my dick all over the internet. She didn't want to see me. Just have to spend my money somewhere else.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/957559122898
    She did the same thing with me. She also lives off of 54th and Villard, so not a great area. No thanks. Bean.

  5. #9335
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #9334
    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    Have texted and talked for a bit but always on the North side around 25th Street and I'm not taking any chances over there. She always says she will call when she gets a hotel on the Southside in the area where a lot of this activity goes on. She looks and sounds fun and just wondering if anyone could help out with any info.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/864740157980
    Have seen her twice. She is fun. A different location both times. She is safe, no issue. The area is a who knows.

  7. #9333
    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Just texted her to ask her rate. She wanted a dick pic with a peace sign. I told her I don't want my dick all over the internet. She didn't want to see me. Just have to spend my money somewhere else.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/957559122898
    Was it the old: send me a dick pic with the peace sign next to it? And she sent a pic that was so blurry that it could have been Bigfoot or a freaking UFO?

  8. #9332

    Man.

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Just texted her to ask her rate. She wanted a dick pic with a peace sign. I told her I don't want my dick all over the internet. She didn't want to see me. Just have to spend my money somewhere else.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/957559122898
    This crazy bro told me to send her a dick picture while holding my keys next to them I was like what the fuck? I'll pass! Probably not worth it.

  9. #9331

    I almost did

    I almost decided to hook up with this one but until I read a review from one of you guys I'm not going to do it so help me out.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/830334954629

  10. #9330
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver9828  [View Original Post]
    Msteresc was kind enough to give me her number. She goes by Allie. His pictures of her are older. She is now more slender. She is petite and I would guess in her early thirties. I found her very trim and quite attractive and sexy. She has a friendly and out going demeanor. She gets into it and seems to enjoy both giving and receiving pleasure. My experience was mostly GFE but with CBJ and CFS. No anal. I thoroughly enjoy my visit and will absolutely repeat. I can see why she is Msteresc's ATF. She may also become mine.
    She was my regular and I had seen her at least once a week for 8 weeks, then ghosted me, kept me waiting for an hour when I gave her another chance and then ghosted me again the next time. She is gorgeous and talented but I've moved on.

    HS.

  11. #9329

    UTR Rose

    Had the pleasure of spending some time with UTR Rose today. Gentlemen, if you haven't seen her yet, now is the time. She has determined that she will accept appointments until March 10th. No more appointments after that.

    HS.

  12. #9328

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    This girl is my ATF and with her I don't like sharing but here it is she can do in or out calls her menu is kinda open. She's not into to BB. B.

    Be nice please and you'll have a great time Don't ask me question I'll send you the number and you can ask her.

    Contact me for number.
    Msteresc was kind enough to give me her number. She goes by Allie. His pictures of her are older. She is now more slender. She is petite and I would guess in her early thirties. I found her very trim and quite attractive and sexy. She has a friendly and out going demeanor. She gets into it and seems to enjoy both giving and receiving pleasure. My experience was mostly GFE but with CBJ and CFS. No anal. I thoroughly enjoy my visit and will absolutely repeat. I can see why she is Msteresc's ATF. She may also become mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20200229_102707786.jpg‎   IMG_20200229_102721267_2.jpg‎  

  13. #9327

    Wild Child

    Saw Wild Child today. She came to my place. Overall great experience. She had a great attitude. Would repeat. As always, YMMV.

  14. #9326

    Wild Child

    Just saw Wild Child today. She came to my place. Really nice overall experience. She had a great attitude. Would repeat.

  15. #9325

    Joy

    Just texted her to ask her rate. She wanted a dick pic with a peace sign. I told her I don't want my dick all over the internet. She didn't want to see me. Just have to spend my money somewhere else.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/957559122898

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape