Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 12758
-
03-04-20 19:04 #6893Senior Member

Posts: 89Makes sense
I figured that's what it was. Yeah I left a negative review on a girl because she was legit wack. Guess they don't take us serious. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 14:35 #6892Senior Member

Posts: 523Shera
Saw Shera today at her apartment in a gated community so pretty safe I would say. Overall experience was okay, too many rules for my taste and her performance overall was a little lackluster for me. $ for hh. But I probably won't repeat unless my atfs aren't replying. YMMV.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...813/4073091959
-
03-04-20 13:06 #6891Senior Member

Posts: 523Blocked
That mean they blocked your account. The people in charge of the site are absolute dumbass. They let fake reviews on the site and when I give a real negative review they decided to block me too.
Originally Posted by JohnnyPumper
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 11:30 #6890Senior Member

Posts: 89Escortbabylon Bug
Is anyone having issues with EB? It keeps sending me to the Eros site when I try to login.
-
03-02-20 15:27 #6889Senior Member

Posts: 29Thanks for the heads up
My visits are similar, a day or two at most. I'm glad you reported this because she was on a very short list. Since I know the feeling, I may reconsider.
Originally Posted by AceOfspadeOfNY
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 08:00 #6888Senior Member

Posts: 410Happyinflordia
You guys need too learn too have a backup there are many good providers that have been recommended by our members weather UTR or positive escorts just saying.
Originally Posted by HyperPiper
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 21:04 #6887Regular Member

Posts: 26Pretty sure that's not Joan luv
I've seen her a few times and those pics do not look like Joan.
Also last time I saw her 2 years ago she was on drugs and prob had something. I left without doing anything my last appointment.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 02:44 #6886Senior Member

Posts: 401Shera, good in a bind
Saw this gal, decent apt. Cute face, nice curves. Quite a few bith mark looking skin blemishes. Everything covered 1 hr $. Flute skills with cover excellent, kitty is nice but nothing to write home about. No complaining, didn't seem to be a clock watcher. Would repeat.
PM1998.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/46275445/
-
02-29-20 19:09 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 523Anybody seen her before? Her tattoo looks oddly familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/46272283/
-
02-29-20 09:59 #6884Senior Member

Posts: 1837Mia Ad -
Her ad:
http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...l/984203121561
She's currently in Orlando I-Drive Area. Beachrunner51 posted a pic of her in action just below a few posts.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 02:54 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 93She had so many positive reviews. I didn't see any where she flaked like that. Damn I wish I knew. Oh well. Hope everyone is informed now.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 17:32 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 665She is known for that crap!!
Originally Posted by AceOfspadeOfNY
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 14:31 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 1837Momma MIA!!
Respectful men. If you love older spinners, think a body just like (almost identical to) LSM or like Joytoy (a few years ago). Mia is new to the business. Like a few weeks new! She hosts at her hotel. I concur with the review below, it's not the best place but I dressed down thinking I wouldn't stand out. The place had lots of tourists but I felt safe as kittens in there. Dress like you are going to theme parks and you won't stand out at all. The place has an iffy reputation but the room I saw was clean and didn't smell. She had a civi job not too long ago and decided to give this a try. She's 5'5", maybe 105 lbs, nice bolt ons. She is in her 40's but isn't all bruised up or have sores on her. Fresh and clean. Makeup, fresh shower and nice conversation. She is learning the business and has her wits about her. She said she seems to be attracting more "professional looking" men because of some recent posts on here, which she really likes. Opted for hhr at pretty standard rates. Did a handful of the alphabets with her holding on to the sheets, holding her head way back off of the side mattress in delight and no clock was ever looked at. As always, YMMV. Be respectful and you'll be happy. Miamia to help with future searches.
Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 10:14 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 260Shame
Always a shame when this happens especially with a well reviewed provider. I'd like to think that the flake outs occur when something is going on in there personnel lives I always try to take such times with a grain of sand, but multiple happenings tend to cause me to steer away.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 23:18 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 247Yep she did the same to me. Was bummed out about it too.
Originally Posted by AceOfspadeOfNY
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






