Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16,636 to 16,650 of 28078
-
03-01-20 10:37 #11443Regular Member

Posts: 9Past know knots
Was wondering if anyone had any info on two girls who used to work at know knots. Their names were Lisa and Hannah. Lisa had bolt ons and used to be at that one spot on Miramar. And Hannah used to just work the weekends. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
-
03-01-20 01:31 #11442Senior Member

Posts: 205Real or too good to be true?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/163720
Is anyone else intrigued?
-
03-01-20 01:04 #11441Senior Member

Posts: 84UTR in Gaslamp
Visiting from Cincinnati.
Anyone sharing a UTR that can meet in gaslamp?
-
02-29-20 14:25 #11440Senior Member

Posts: 551Wow thanks, what a ripoff, that's a surprise.
Originally Posted by JakeYFong
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 02:57 #11439Senior Member

Posts: 278That sounds like.
Originally Posted by Ssnn20
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133589
Super sweet girl. Def worth a visit. Probably seen her at least ten time in the past 2 years.
-
02-28-20 23:29 #11438Regular Member

Posts: 1San Diego near the airport
Hey guys,
I am in town for the night heading home to the east coast tomorrow. I have been a member for years. But usually use International SG. Any help on an AMP around here? I was looking through the forum and most of the names are abbreviations. Any help?
-
02-28-20 18:49 #11437Regular Member

Posts: 9Not that great
I saw her a few months ago. She operates out of a shared house with a couple of massage rooms. Pictures are her. I arrived there in the morning and opted for 45 min. Massage was decent and didn't really do anything sensual. I couldn't really keep track of time, but to my surprise 45 min was up and she said the massage was done. So she's probably not in the business of doing extras. But maybe it was me. Not sure. Anyhow, I left unhappy. Hope your experience is different.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 14:46 #11436Senior Member

Posts: 82Coco at Leisure Spa
Thanks for all the reports.
I love big naturals and after the Coco reports had to meet her. Nice to have a 40/40 option with Big ones. Here is my slight difference of opinion on Coco. I call, ask for Coco, get to front desk and she is waiting there for me. I ask for Coco and she tells me she is her with a nice smile and cute giggle. She is bigger than I expected and I think she might have caught on to my very slight disappointment for a second, but I quickly became very friendly. She seemed to be late 20's, maybe early 30's. Cute face and cute personality. First 10-15 very standard, then very sensual the whole massage. Really enjoyed it and will most likely repeat soon. Pulled out a tit and very nice nipples and would definitely say they were Ds. My new first 40/40 choice, but I tipped $60 for the hour.
-
02-28-20 10:27 #11435Regular Member

Posts: 9They're legit. I've used them a few times. There might be services beyond just a HE, but not guaranteed.
Originally Posted by Haazzee
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 00:39 #11434Senior Member

Posts: 551Anyone seen Tiki in bay park?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133106
This bbw asian has some great rates, wonder what's all included for the half hour.
-
02-27-20 16:40 #11433Regular Member

Posts: 8Diamond on Jamacha blvd
Saw this place advertising online for young girls, FS etc. Tried it out since the usual spots I go are starting to become routine. Usually I'm not picky but based on the ad (and the 15 minute drive) I figured I'd ask for a younger girl. Sure enough, as I am led to the room by a 30+ looking women she informs me "all young girls busy today. " I asked why their busy if no one was here. Place was pretty empty and quiet. "Oh no, 8 or 9 people here now. " Ok sure because its quieter than a golf course. Massage wasn't terrible, but when asked to flip I asked for BJ, she said 1. So I hand over 5 Andrew Jacksons and she leaves (presumable to get cover) but comes back with clear plastic wrap. I've never had this happen but I've heard it sucks, and I asked if she had anything else. About 2 minutes into it, she quits and starts using hand. I just paid for something else. Totally disappointed 80% of the way into the massage, I just decided to let her finish. Really unpleasant and also not worth it at all. The usual "your so big" "So strong" BS that grows old fast. Wouldn't recommend.
-
02-27-20 16:29 #11432Banned Member

Posts: 707What is the problem? It's just an ugly butterfly? 😂.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
I shared that photo with a provider and she was a little shocked 😳 she told me no Chinese woman would dare show that in public.
-
02-27-20 11:48 #11431Regular Member

Posts: 19I went to Sunny Spa on Convoy yesterday and Mya gave me an excellent deep-tissue massage. The place was very clean and nice, and I left very happy.
Originally Posted by JackRam
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 22:56 #11430Senior Member

Posts: 567Take closer look
Did you get a good look at the tattoo?
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 22:41 #11429Banned Member

Posts: 220Classy
That chick has some class beyond me, LOL.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





