Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,071 to 23,085 of 31139
-
02-29-20 17:45 #8069Senior Member

Posts: 7337Midget SCAMS
These midget ads are popping up on all these sites and I tried to message one. I got bunch of bullshit back. Midgets are kind of rare, to begin with an to have several of them pop up on escort sites really raises a flag with me. I think all of them are SCAMS. If you find one that is for real let me know. I just texted the one just for the hell of it. Proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by EyesTravel2
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 15:31 #8068Senior Member

Posts: 27Midget
Just curious about this one.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...x/402054523849
-
02-29-20 14:14 #8067Senior Member

Posts: 145Excellent Advice
Excellent advice. Thank you.
Originally Posted by WilsonSix
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 11:24 #8066Senior Member

Posts: 77Carowinds
I have vice officer friend that works the Carowinds area. Most if not all the hotels in that area are littered with drugs and prostitutes. In addition to a few undercover cops, they have 3-5 sting / raids a year. I would never see anyone on Carowinds Blvd. Besides the Solicitation laws in SC do not favor the John. You can be charged for arranging a meet and just showing up. It's called assignation (an appointment to meet someone in secret). The law states, "Reside in, enter or remain in any place, structure, building, vehicle, trailer or conveyance for the purpose of lewdness, assignation or prostitution." In other words, you text to make an appointment and walk in the hotel front door you're going to the big house for the night.
Stay safe and stay away from Carowinds.
Wilson.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 10:49 #8065Banned Member

Posts: 1148Quinn
Yep, I'm familiar with all the stings they run on Carowinds. That had me spooked. However, her text communication never mentioned exchanging money for services. She simply stated donation for her time. Anyway, I didn't pull the trigger because she wanted $.20 for a QV.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 10:38 #8064Banned Member

Posts: 1148Carmen
She had reviews on AL. If you're a VIP, you can see them.
Originally Posted by Jrzyboy
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 10:20 #8063Senior Member

Posts: 59Carowinds
I don't know why York County likes to run stings in that area. I can tell you though that after living in Tega Cay and passing by Carowinds daily, that the area is certainly not safe for kids! Park Security only covers inside the gates, when you leave the park you are on your own, lots of violence, and even gun play around the area!! AVOiD.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 10:11 #8062Senior Member

Posts: 7337Carolwinds and kids?
I suspect they don't what this too close to Carolwinds where kids go to the park? It seems to be a dangerous place to the hobby. I have met a couple of ladies there before but I always am extra careful. Also, isn't the CIAA in town this weekend? That always warrants some extra caution.
Originally Posted by HotPole
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 09:26 #8061Senior Member

Posts: 391Quinn
Just to restate for all of the sting comments below, Quinn is 100% real. She's exactly as advertised and sent photo verification with no issue.
Smart, cute, GFE probably one of the most enjoyable dreams I've ever had. She's leaving town Sunday. Treat her well.
-
02-29-20 08:58 #8060Senior Member

Posts: 192Older greek
Little brain was thinking hard last night after I finished up work. Drove out to TOFTT for this one. Got 5 ft from her house and she canceled. Replied later with (roommate got stranded) any of you gents seen her?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/646582838060
-
02-29-20 07:59 #8059Senior Member

Posts: 279Ava Little
Anyone on here seen her and is she worth the trip? Her videos are interesting.
-
02-29-20 01:41 #8058Regular Member

Posts: 20Link does not work, number?
I'm going to charlotte tomorrow. You got a number?
Originally Posted by BossStang302
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 00:21 #8057Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone Familiar?
-
02-28-20 23:07 #8056Regular Member

Posts: 4[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-28-20 21:02 #8055Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121York county evangelicals
It just wouldn't be right for free men to enjoy sum punani. York county's been doing stings since I moved here in the 90's. Always on carowinds.
Originally Posted by MyCity
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





