Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,101 to 17,115 of 26409
-
02-29-20 01:33 #9309Senior Member

Posts: 218Ms Fun Size
Before you make that trip, you should google her number to look at more recent pics on other ads. She doesn't look anywhere near that petite anymore. I was intrigued by her a year ago, but never made the trip. Now I prob wouldn't.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 22:54 #9308Banned Member

Posts: 505Okay, you're Vanilla.
Originally Posted by FishDude55
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 22:06 #9307Senior Member

Posts: 199She was on SA too
She was on SA too and I met her on there. I had a similar experience the first time with being rushed so I never saw her again. She texted me for a few weeks afterwards tying to hook up again but I wasn't real impressed so I never met her again. I figured she was a pro once I saw her and prefer to see real SB that are newer at the game.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 21:53 #9306Senior Member

Posts: 299Admitted.
That's because they fell for the cops story and they admitted fault. Don't admit shit. Make the cops prove it. They're not going to put in the time and money to bust some solicitation from some regular guy. The cop show up or call you. Shut the door and hang up.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
90% of crimes are convicted because someone opened their mouth and started jabbering on about it. So keep your mouth shut. If you never texted anything incriminating then you have nothing to worry about.
-
02-28-20 21:28 #9305Senior Member

Posts: 290Her drug bill is probably very expensive.
Originally Posted by FishDude55
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 21:27 #9304Senior Member

Posts: 290LOL I guarantee no mongers will be charged unless they were doing something else that was illegal.
Originally Posted by Reaper80
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 20:41 #9303Senior Member

Posts: 774Wild Child
Met with Wild Child a couple times now. She's the woman in the pics. Pretty face, nice hair, big boobs. Good looking all around IMHO. She's got a bit of ghetto talk in her but I've seen alot worse on that. She does have dogs and does smoke so if that's a problem you may want to pass. She's got good taste in music so it's a bonus for me.
First visit was good but a bit rushed, I thought she was kinda a clock watcher but still fun. Second visit was much better. Got to know her a bit. Both of us were more comfortable this time around. Probably the most fun I've had in a while. She was very vocal so it was pretty easy for a dumb guy like me to figure out what she wanted. Multiple positions were there for the asking and all were good imo. Nice tight pussy to go along with the package. I'm not really sure what's all available with her, kinda a tough read but I'm thinking YMMV with her. I do plan on seeing her again.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...k/390074519381
-
02-28-20 20:13 #9302Senior Member

Posts: 87Great news!
She has transferred to Marquette! Not sure if she needs to sit out a year before becoming eligible for the colage team or not. Maybe she was granted a hardship waiver.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/450275570046
-
02-28-20 19:40 #9301Senior Member

Posts: 1820Beg to differ
I'm not trying to fear monger, but the Passion Pixie case in Beaver Dam says differently. No one was caught in the act and a dozen or so guys were busted from things they pulled from her various electronic devices.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
02-28-20 17:49 #9300Senior Member

Posts: 98Jenna
https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/mi...scorts/1833058
Very nice lady, great attitude, very accommodating to ALL requests, and I do mean ALL. Apartment in nice, safe area and reasonably clean, a little disorganized. Services provided as requested and reasonable ($ for hhr). Much heavier than pics, but still attractive (7/10 looks). I will not repeat, I am not very big and difficult enjoying myself with someone bigger than I am. That is the only reason I will not repeat.
-
02-28-20 15:33 #9299Senior Member

Posts: 299Little person
When you do report back here. If it's worth it I'd be down to travel.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 15:15 #9298Senior Member

Posts: 124Nikki
It has been a a couple of years since I saw her (saw her when she first started down here) but it was a good time. Saw her at an airport incall. My only concern was that she was under management as there were mens shoes and clothes laying around. She claimed at the time that it was her "boyfriends" but my guess was management based on dude I saw hanging around in the parking lot as I did a quick survey of the area prior to my visit who was still there when I left. BTW some of the pics in her ad are the same as back when so I don't know if she is hiding some body changes that have occurred since. If you see her report back, I would definitely see her again if rates haven't jumped and she has the same looks going on.
GC.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 15:04 #9297Senior Member

Posts: 181Burner app on burner phone
Absolutely correct. Buy a phone from whatever company but don't use its phone number for any ho contact. Get a burner phone / text app; I use Freetone (free for texts and 30-second calls, $7. 99 for full access using Google Pay), which works just fine. If your number gets "hot," you can abandon it and get a new one in a second. And, it would be extraordinarily difficult to subpoena a burner phone app for your records, especially if you use cash to buy Google Pay cards for that app.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
Also, don't turn on location services, making it harder for you to be tracked.
Finally, get a VPN for smartphone Internet use, so your browsing is jibberish as far as the cellphone provider is concerned.
-
02-28-20 14:56 #9296Senior Member

Posts: 181Phone number
She must have forgot to list it. It's in this ad, however: https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...a/468176817484.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 14:56 #9295Senior Member

Posts: 78She's well past 44 years old
OK, this lady has been around a long long time. She is clearly closer to 60 then 50. I remember seeing a woman with those same tattoos when she was twenty years younger. She's a nice gal, but obviously has lived a hard life since then. The fact that she partakes in threesomes with her own daughter is a little odd for me to understand. What type of self respecting woman would do that? Not a person who "doesn't" have to escort for a living. She's encouraging her daughter to live the same type of lifestyle. Call me old fashioned or vanilla, but I can't understand the reasoning behind this. Has anyone asked her why she does threesums with her own daughter?
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






