Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 797 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 297 697 747 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 847 897 1297 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 24837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12897

    Brunette

    Wondering if anyone has seen this girl? I don't believe I've seen her reviewed on this forum. I contacted her, and she agreed to meet. She went radio silent and was a no-show.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/46294852/

  2. #12896

    Recommendations?

    Visited Darsi a few times before she retired. I was sad to see her go cause she did a great job at relaxing me. Any recommendations for a replacement?

  3. #12895

    Ashley Ann of DI

    Hooked up with Ashley Ann yesterday. 200 roses for 60 minute session. I hate rating providers looks since we all have a different rating scale but would say 7 out of 10. If she wore some makeup around the eyes would help the rating a bit. Natural DD but think she may be losing weight since they were a bit floppy but I wasn't complaining.

    This provider aims to please. Very wet & sloppy BJ. Very porn like when she removes junior from her mouth there are strands of saliva leading from her mouth to junior. Extremely sensual. She really gets worked up emotionally during sex where she rives in ecstasy. Kind of hard to explain. You need to witness yourself.

    Really likes doggie style and what a view. Perfectly shaped ass for that position. We went at it from doggie to mish to sideways for 20 minutes. The last 5 min stroking off into her waiting mouth. She took every drop but did spit out.

    Another awesome experience from the DI crew. Run, don't walk, to see their line up. I'm totally hooked.

  4. #12894
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanClass87  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for replying! Now to find out who's legit.
    You bet, enjoy. I visit Kim, Isabelle, Kelsey, Jaimee and Kay and they all give a good BBBJ which is my favorite part. Some to CIM and my favorite way to end the session. The price point is pretty reasonable and they're all attractive. I also like the availability if you need to pop someone's generally available. Let us know your reviews once you start seeing them. Love everyone's feedback.

  5. #12893
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by BigoHunter  [View Original Post]
    She's a pro. Tan, thin, bolt ons. She's fun, no cim on first visit but a good time. She wasn't really my type, but she's real and fun.
    She's pretty and has a nice personality and easy to talk to. Has a nice body and recently got her boob job redone and it looks great now. She gives a good BJ and good time, I recommend her.

  6. #12892
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Naturals

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Kay has perky small b's and she is great.

    Kelsey very nice c's and she is ok. Not fat but not as slim as her pictures.
    I agree, Kelsey has a nice set on her, I've sucked on them many times during our meetings. Give her a try, she's really good at giving head and her handjob is outstanding too. You won't be disappointed.

  7. #12891

    And Pricey

    Quote Originally Posted by TWaltz  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina looks nothing like Eliza! Sabrina looks like she got up midway during a sex change operation and just left the OR. But hey if that floats your boat.
    On top of what you indicate, she also wants 400 for an hour. I have never seen one that is gold-plated, but it must be for that price.

  8. #12890

    Gross

    Quote Originally Posted by SsteveX2  [View Original Post]
    Try Sabrina Stevens on Eros. Same price and a much better package.
    Sabrina looks nothing like Eliza! Sabrina looks like she got up midway during a sex change operation and just left the OR. But hey if that floats your boat.

  9. #12889

    DI Kay

    My neighbor buddy saw Kay for a second visit this week. Said she has that tight little spinner body that he likes. Was nicely tanned & looked fine. Visit was good & he said she talked dirty a lot for him this time. Class girl. He thought she was a Sweetheart & aims to please.

    Be Safe g.

  10. #12888

    DI Kay

    My neighbor buddy saw Kay for a second visit this week. Said she has that tight little spinner body that he likes. Was nicely tanned & looked fine. Visit was good & he said she talked dirty a lot for him this time. Class girl. He thought she was a Sweetheart & aims to please.

    Be Safe g.

  11. #12887

    Summer

    So the last time I texted Summer, we made an appointment and it was cancelled the day off. So I took advantage of the days she would be back as advertised on DI. Set an appointment.

    And might I add. Holy shit. Smoking hot body. Nice tits. Everything was nice. We went at it like a couple of teenagers. I will repeat.

  12. #12886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the current ladies of discreet have naturals? Looking for real. Bolt ins can be nice but prefer natural.
    Kay has perky small b's and she is great.

    Kelsey very nice c's and she is ok. Not fat but not as slim as her pictures.

  13. #12885

    Sounds legit. . . NOT.

    Quote Originally Posted by SsteveX2  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina's are large and all natural. She has them listed as 42 F.
    The question wasn't about you dear. It was about DI, but thanks for playing.

  14. #12884

    Is this self advertisement allowed?

    Quote Originally Posted by SsteveX2  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina's are large and all natural. She has them listed as 42 F.
    Come on this is blatant af lmao.

  15. #12883
    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Second that motion.
    Not to harp on it but I really hesitated to post that review after seeing all the positive posts. Glad it wasn't just me! I was gentle in my cons section, more than should have been. Seniors can PM for additional details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape