Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 797 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 297 697 747 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 847 897 1297 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 24833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12893
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by BigoHunter  [View Original Post]
    She's a pro. Tan, thin, bolt ons. She's fun, no cim on first visit but a good time. She wasn't really my type, but she's real and fun.
    She's pretty and has a nice personality and easy to talk to. Has a nice body and recently got her boob job redone and it looks great now. She gives a good BJ and good time, I recommend her.

  2. #12892
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Naturals

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Kay has perky small b's and she is great.

    Kelsey very nice c's and she is ok. Not fat but not as slim as her pictures.
    I agree, Kelsey has a nice set on her, I've sucked on them many times during our meetings. Give her a try, she's really good at giving head and her handjob is outstanding too. You won't be disappointed.

  3. #12891

    And Pricey

    Quote Originally Posted by TWaltz  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina looks nothing like Eliza! Sabrina looks like she got up midway during a sex change operation and just left the OR. But hey if that floats your boat.
    On top of what you indicate, she also wants 400 for an hour. I have never seen one that is gold-plated, but it must be for that price.

  4. #12890

    Gross

    Quote Originally Posted by SsteveX2  [View Original Post]
    Try Sabrina Stevens on Eros. Same price and a much better package.
    Sabrina looks nothing like Eliza! Sabrina looks like she got up midway during a sex change operation and just left the OR. But hey if that floats your boat.

  5. #12889

    DI Kay

    My neighbor buddy saw Kay for a second visit this week. Said she has that tight little spinner body that he likes. Was nicely tanned & looked fine. Visit was good & he said she talked dirty a lot for him this time. Class girl. He thought she was a Sweetheart & aims to please.

    Be Safe g.

  6. #12888

    DI Kay

    My neighbor buddy saw Kay for a second visit this week. Said she has that tight little spinner body that he likes. Was nicely tanned & looked fine. Visit was good & he said she talked dirty a lot for him this time. Class girl. He thought she was a Sweetheart & aims to please.

    Be Safe g.

  7. #12887

    Summer

    So the last time I texted Summer, we made an appointment and it was cancelled the day off. So I took advantage of the days she would be back as advertised on DI. Set an appointment.

    And might I add. Holy shit. Smoking hot body. Nice tits. Everything was nice. We went at it like a couple of teenagers. I will repeat.

  8. #12886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the current ladies of discreet have naturals? Looking for real. Bolt ins can be nice but prefer natural.
    Kay has perky small b's and she is great.

    Kelsey very nice c's and she is ok. Not fat but not as slim as her pictures.

  9. #12885

    Sounds legit. . . NOT.

    Quote Originally Posted by SsteveX2  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina's are large and all natural. She has them listed as 42 F.
    The question wasn't about you dear. It was about DI, but thanks for playing.

  10. #12884

    Is this self advertisement allowed?

    Quote Originally Posted by SsteveX2  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina's are large and all natural. She has them listed as 42 F.
    Come on this is blatant af lmao.

  11. #12883
    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Second that motion.
    Not to harp on it but I really hesitated to post that review after seeing all the positive posts. Glad it wasn't just me! I was gentle in my cons section, more than should have been. Seniors can PM for additional details.

  12. #12882

    Always wanted to give DI a spin. Suggestions?

    I've always wanted to give DI a spin. She sounds fun. Can you PM me sort of how this all works?

    I don't know that I have any "references" either.

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from a session with Jaimee. Wow is all I can say. Had a great time with her. Real sweetheart. She lives in Vegas but comes to Indy monthly. GFE that really likes receiving oral. Got to say one of the wettest kitty cats I have ever had.

  13. #12881
    Don't see anyone by that name on the site currently.

    Quote Originally Posted by SsteveX2  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina's are large and all natural. She has them listed as 42 F.

  14. #12880

    Sabrina Stevens

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Sabrina if you make another fake user like this to advertise yourself I'm going to edit the posts so they say you have crabs.

    A2

  15. #12879

    Naturals

    Do any of the current ladies of discreet have naturals? Looking for real. Bolt ins can be nice but prefer natural.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape