Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27965

    Slow Saturday

    Damn, I thought Saturdays were supposed to be be busier on the trail. It has been dead all day. I even got a nice room at the Ramada, but no girls around to bring back to it.

  2. #27964

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaJoker123  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her last night, she sticks to her regulars but once in awhile she will post an ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Yep I don't see her post anymore I think she walks every once in a while but she's more utr now I believe. I just met up with her 2 nights ago, tightest pussy around. She has a different number she said she only shared with a few guys so can't give out the digits so don't message me about getting it LOL sorry brothers. Igetbrainz and tittycamman have videos of her on pornhub, i gotta make me one soon with her
    Luckily, picked her up on one of her rare " walking " days. Very Sexy girl & good Head game.

    Missionary Man.

  3. #27963
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Bro, have you seen this one? Missionary Man.
    Just saw her last night, she sticks to her regulars but once in awhile she will post an ad.

  4. #27962

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Bro, have you seen this one? Missionary Man.
    Yep I don't see her post anymore I think she walks every once in a while but she's more utr now I believe. I just met up with her 2 nights ago, tightest pussy around. She has a different number she said she only shared with a few guys so can't give out the digits so don't message me about getting it LOL sorry brothers. Igetbrainz and tittycamman have videos of her on pornhub, i gotta make me one soon with her

  5. #27961

    Bro

    Bro, have you seen this one? Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4784eaffd61de6651fc4186c20daf632_f.jpg‎  

  6. #27960
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrian  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few stills from one of my Bunny vids.
    Big yikes! Nice pics though.

  7. #27959
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrian  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few stills from one of my Bunny vids.
    I think we found the father!!

  8. #27958

    Oh damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Electrian  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few stills from one of my Bunny vids.
    Damn boy you just raw dog her like that? #brave man.

  9. #27957
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrian  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few stills from one of my Bunny vids.
    Is it Black History month or Bunny Month?

  10. #27956

    Bunny

    Here are a few stills from one of my Bunny vids.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bunny1.jpg‎   Bunny2.jpg‎   Bunny3.jpg‎   Bunny4.jpg‎  

  11. #27955

    Bro

    Bro, I KNOW you haven't seen this one. 3 some with her GF. No PMs. Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 57485021_158292968531687_1293300461977206784_n.jpg‎  

  12. #27954

    Kaley / Trish

    Was finally able to see Trish after a long time of not seeing her. Same great personality and amazing head game. Also did sone backdoor, tight as fuck. Great time. Took pics, ill try to post later.

  13. #27953

    Always on the move.

    Got to go got to go. Picked up Arriana and treated her to the best time. Fun fact about arriana she's famous, she was on Jerry Springer once. Met up with some outatowners and had a blast. The pictures speak for themselves. Don't think about it just do it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20200222_175229162_resize_82.jpg‎   IMG_20200223_005433_01_resize_48.jpg‎   IMG_20200223_012014794_resize_57.jpg‎   IMG_20200222_174118700_resize_39.jpg‎   IMG_20200223_014213704_resize_52.jpg‎  

    IMG_20200223_004751_01_resize_3.jpg‎   IMG_20200223_011301_01_resize_75.jpg‎  

  14. #27952

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    She was definitely one of the sexiest looking spinner blondes around.
    Yeah, and. Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17626349_377725669293576_6296889607344221197_n.jpg‎  

  15. #27951

    Bunny AKA Karrey

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    I really wish someone would get their ass working on a time machine.
    I remember when about 5 or 6 years ago she would post on backpage when it was up and running. She was definitely one of the sexiest looking spinner blondes around. She's also on FB where you might find some of the pictures from way back when about the time she did the 10 minute porno where she did a guy in the back of a store she was "working" at.

    PHFJ Out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Karrey.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape