Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9295

    She's well past 44 years old

    OK, this lady has been around a long long time. She is clearly closer to 60 then 50. I remember seeing a woman with those same tattoos when she was twenty years younger. She's a nice gal, but obviously has lived a hard life since then. The fact that she partakes in threesomes with her own daughter is a little odd for me to understand. What type of self respecting woman would do that? Not a person who "doesn't" have to escort for a living. She's encouraging her daughter to live the same type of lifestyle. Call me old fashioned or vanilla, but I can't understand the reasoning behind this. Has anyone asked her why she does threesums with her own daughter?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/098769729170

    So fellas, after seeing multiple ads and a few reviews, I scheduled and appt with Lynn. Easy pleasey setting it up and was there within an hour or so, on time with no hiccups. Here's what I've been told that has not been reported on as of yet that I know of. Lynn is self-sufficient and don't need to be escorting. She did mention that the extra money was nice though. She has some years behind her that she spent managing an escort service. She enjoyed herself back then so much and has gotten back into it for the fellowship as well as the activities. My visit was just that. Her at 4. 11 and me at 6. 4 youd think it might be awkward. Just the opposite. She is so friendly, smiley, and outgoing I was totally at ease from start to finish. She was clean, shapely and well kept for her age, with cougar beauty and plenty of enthusiasm allowing GFE, BBBJCIMWS, DATY, CS, No Rush and reasonable ticket price. Fun time and very enjoyable. I'm a repeater. As always YMMV. Treat her well guys.

    No PM's please

  2. #9294

    Nikki

    Seen her a year ago or so. Went by Nikki shots. Said she was from northern Wisconsin. She then disappeared for awhile, think she went South to do some ametuer porn, search Nikki shots. I think she even tried selling dirty panties on Craigslist for awhile. Overall it was a good time and nice girl and no drug use signs at that time. I thought she was attractive and had a nice body. Also remember her saying she got into this line of work because she is always horny. LOL.

  3. #9293

    Legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    The fact that she does not list a phone number is a huge red flag.
    She's legit. She used to sell pics and vids along with her service. For the life of me I can't remember her name.

  4. #9292

    Frustrating

    Have been chomping at the bit for a few days now, since the recommendation was given. I am more then ready to take the road trip. Can't get ahold of her as of yet. I am dying from anxiousness here!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Funny. I have her saved too!

  5. #9291

    1 big concern

    The fact that she does not list a phone number is a huge red flag.


  6. #9290

    Geisha

    Quote Originally Posted by ComMango1968  [View Original Post]
    You need to call now to find out who's working. Depending on how busy they are up to four girls are brought out for you to choose from. You select and it's off to the room. They have massage tables and the like but the massages are poor at best. Iirc 240/ hr 150/ half or thereabouts. The prices vary a bit from girl to girl.

    I don't hear about much disappointment, and I have never been disappointed when I've swung through.
    All correct, but the most common donation is 180 for 40 min. It's a reliable option for when no suitable indy is available. The only downside for me is that I'm old, so boinking on a massage table instead of a bed is not optimal. Needless to say, the experience varies based on who you get, but I've never left completely disappointed.

  7. #9289
    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...escorts/744110

    Here's one down in Chicago. Haven't got around to seeing her but I saved her info for when I'm there.
    Funny. I have her saved too!

  8. #9288

  9. #9287

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying she really be walking the streets of greenfield but trying to finesse $400 a hour.
    This girl is absolutely *not* a SW.

  10. #9286

    Amanda / Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DewAngel  [View Original Post]
    Got a recommendation from a friend on here to go see this girl. She was worth every dollar. Total GFE for me. Slim, nice body, perky boobs, well groomed, and clean. DATY, kissing, BBBJ, CFS, multiple positions on demand or even suggested by her, social, friendly, not a clock watcher, and seems to love what she does. $120 for hhr for what she provides is well worth it. I'm definitely repeating and highly recommend. Stays a bit far from me as she resides near the airport. Doesn't seem high volume to me. Her phone goes off during service but she ignores it the whole time and didn't even go on it after service until I was leaving. Sometimes a great gal comes along and we don't want to share her, that's how I feel about her but who am I really kidding right.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/272974175074
    I recently saw Amanda at a motel near the airport and can vouch for the accuracy of previous reports. I might add that she really enjoyed DATY. I used a vibrating cock ring while doing mish which she also enjoyed. She is an attractive woman which the pictures in her ad don't show. Her ads have been removed recently so she may have moved on.

  11. #9285
    LE got wind of her by a crime stoppers report. Someone sent a screenshot of her stg post in a email to NBPD crime stoppers. Chances are a client that wanted to be more got his feelings hurt when she told him no. Her name wasn't in the article because it's under investigation and she wasn't formally charged. I visited her when she was in lock up and she told me a lot more than the police blotter did. Yes she's in trouble, and shit will be rolling down hill. A lot of her clients will get questioned and probably charged. Most likely it will be just a ticket. She's from a upper middle class family and will probably make a deal. I'm not worried about myself, I know her personally and have legitimate reason to be on her phone contacts. Other's are probably not so lucky. And FYI everything happened when her Dad was at work or gone and had no clue what was all going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miltown  [View Original Post]
    You sir are a complete idiot. No fucking white knight turned her in. I told everyone here 6-9 months ago that the cops already knew about her and what she was doing. It was a matter of time so don't be stupid blaming mongers.

  12. #9284

    U can trust her

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokeOfInsani  [View Original Post]
    ASUs standards must be slipping or she's attending community "collage. " LOL.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/370233500010

    Deposit makes me want to steer clear.
    She's a college student that cannot spell college.

  13. #9283

    Geisha

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Since we are on the topic, what is this geisha how like? Decent service? Price range?
    You need to call now to find out who's working. Depending on how busy they are up to four girls are brought out for you to choose from. You select and it's off to the room. They have massage tables and the like but the massages are poor at best. Iirc 240/ hr 150/ half or thereabouts. The prices vary a bit from girl to girl.

    I don't hear about much disappointment, and I have never been disappointed when I've swung through.

  14. #9282

    Probably because is a scam

    Nice generic add, Generic pics, and ofcourse a deposit for your appointment.

    These pop up regularly, and stick arround long enough to get money from a bunch of suckers. Then they make a new add with new pics. Repeat.

    The trick is not to be one of the suckers.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokeOfInsani  [View Original Post]
    ASUs standards must be slipping or she's attending community "collage. " LOL.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/370233500010

    Deposit makes me want to steer clear.

  15. #9281

    Geisha House

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Since we are on the topic, what is this geisha how like? Decent service? Price range?
    Been a few years since I've been there. But, stand alone building's with a parking lot. Ring bell, go in, choose from girls. 1-4 available, 4 usually depending is anyone is busy. Choose your girl and they take you to a room. Ask you how long you want' 30 min or hour. Give your price options, can't remember for the life of me but I think 170,240, something like that. They leave and you shower in the bathroom attached to the room. Get on the bed and they come back, standard / light massage depending on the girl. Usually they're wearing something lingerie ish. On the flip they get undressed and its pretty much on. With a bag, multiple positions. Some girls don't kiss, some do. Most girls don't do Greek, some did, check Madison forums. You're done, shower and have a good day. Some older girls some younger. The website used to list who was on what shift what day, but website was taken down some years ago. Do your research and there are some pretty cute ones there. Madison was a pretty hot blond in her 20's I saw a few times. Pricier than some around here, and a drive, but definitely nice as you know what you'd get, and some options were very nice. Been meaning to make a trip back there one of these days. I think you can call to get a lineup for a specific day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape