Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 798 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 298 698 748 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 848 898 1298 ... LastLast
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12879

    Naturals

    Do any of the current ladies of discreet have naturals? Looking for real. Bolt ins can be nice but prefer natural.

  2. #12878
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't agree more. Saw her once and just don't get the hype either. Fat and unattractive. Lots of rules when I saw her, albeit only once. So much better out there for the $$. But, to each his own.
    Second that motion.

  3. #12877

    Airrene

    Anyone have contact info on her?

  4. #12876
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Kim from DI? Didn't see any reviews and was interested.

    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/kim/

    Thanks in advance.

    PP.
    She's a pro. Tan, thin, bolt ons. She's fun, no cim on first visit but a good time. She wasn't really my type, but she's real and fun.

  5. #12875

    Kim from DI

    Any info on Kim from DI? Didn't see any reviews and was interested.

    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/kim/

    Thanks in advance.

    PP.

  6. #12874

    Sweet Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Lmao you're right I don't think they would. That's why I also never try and see them again if they do.
    Sweet Melissa was good sometimes about giving a discount but not always but god I do miss her Head.

  7. #12873

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Bet they don't give you half credit if they cancel on you.
    Lmao you're right I don't think they would. That's why I also never try and see them again if they do.

  8. #12872

    Cancelation Fee

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    A lot of girls mention the cancellation fee. Usually it means you pay it or they won't see you again. Lmk if you take the plunge, I'm interested.
    Bet they don't give you half credit if they cancel on you.

  9. #12871
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    But I noticed a couple issues. IMO, she doesn't seem to be the $$ type. Also says there's a 50% cancellation fee. This isn't possible unless she's asking for at least half up front.
    A lot of girls mention the cancellation fee. Usually it means you pay it or they won't see you again. Lmk if you take the plunge, I'm interested.

  10. #12870

    Ditto!

    Quote Originally Posted by Captgol  [View Original Post]
    Saw mmgeg. I don't get the hype.

    Pros. Polite, accommodating, and easy to schedule. Very responsive. BBBJCIM was pleasant. But just OK due to the following.

    Cons. I didn't get the hype. Someone said she's not a BBW. I'd say she's a BW without the middle B. Massage is more lazily lathering lotion. Smokes. So if you need discretion these scents won't do. The fee for the hour wasn't worth it for me. Personal preference.

    No disrespect. She's a fan favorite. Not for me. Didn't find her the least bit attractive or worth the hype. Won't repeat.
    I couldn't agree more. Saw her once and just don't get the hype either. Fat and unattractive. Lots of rules when I saw her, albeit only once. So much better out there for the $$. But, to each his own.

  11. #12869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Haven't seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7293480.htm

    I see some have chatted about her, but no one has seen her? She wants references, my LinkedIn, work badge, business cards. References are fine, but the rest I don't know I'm comfortable with especially since she's not reviewed here or on the oThER site.

    Has anyone used DI as a reference?
    But I noticed a couple issues. IMO, she doesn't seem to be the $$ type. Also says there's a 50% cancellation fee. This isn't possible unless she's asking for at least half up front.

  12. #12868

    Thinking of TOFTT

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7293480.htm

    I see some have chatted about her, but no one has seen her? She wants references, my LinkedIn, work badge, business cards. References are fine, but the rest I don't know I'm comfortable with especially since she's not reviewed here or on the oThER site.

    Has anyone used DI as a reference?

  13. #12867

    DI Isabelle

    Pretty face, nice body, and nice enough. She was OK with multiple positions and BBBJCIM. The conversation though was mostly about other guys wanting a porn star experience but not paying a porn star price and for 150 we shouldn't expect too much. As soon as I finished she put her robe on and started messaging on her phone. I cleaned myself up got dressed and left while she was still on her phone. Nice girl, pretty, And good at what she does, but not very enthusiastic.

  14. #12866
    Quote Originally Posted by SsteveX2  [View Original Post]
    Try Sabrina Stevens on Eros. Same price and a much better package.
    I feel like this is heavy self advertisement based upon your handle, and I'm not sure you're my type no offense. Best of luck though.

  15. #12865

    Mmgeg

    Saw mmgeg. I don't get the hype.

    Pros. Polite, accommodating, and easy to schedule. Very responsive. BBBJCIM was pleasant. But just OK due to the following.

    Cons. I didn't get the hype. Someone said she's not a BBW. I'd say she's a BW without the middle B. Massage is more lazily lathering lotion. Smokes. So if you need discretion these scents won't do. The fee for the hour wasn't worth it for me. Personal preference.

    No disrespect. She's a fan favorite. Not for me. Didn't find her the least bit attractive or worth the hype. Won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape