Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 492 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1971

  2. #1970

    Tara

    She's easy enough to find, thanks for the review.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....ra&clients=men
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....h/658728031794
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....s/761074687994
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....s/794661481053
    Early morning fun!! BEST BJ! tightest pu$$y..cum get it!
    Hey it's Tara from the Springfield area 😊 Looking for some early morning fun 😜 tightest pu$$y here, wet, horny and waiting to play
    Please don't contact me if you're going to play games and just waste my time...those who have--find a better hobby lol
    PLEASING YOU would be MY pleasure!!!👄 cum get ittt 413-654-7050
    Hey I'm Tara and am looking to have some fun tonight...if you are up for it 😜. Outcall availabble Pleasing you IS my pleasure and turns ME on! My p#ssy needs some attention, too, though! Come get this if you want it. ,💋👅😋 guaranteed to come back for more! 413-654-7050
    PLEASING YOU would be MY pleasure!!!
    Hey I'm Tara and am looking to have some fun tonight...if you are up for it 😜. Pleasing you IS my pleasure and turns ME on! My p#ssy needs some attention, too, though! Come get this if you want it. ,💋👅😋413-654-7050
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry7588  [View Original Post]
    Tara https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/413-400-1386This is not her current number. If you are interested let me know and I will see if I can give it out. She said she isn't working regularly and not seeing a lot of people but imo she is worth it for the price and service offered.

  3. #1969

    Edit for grammar

    I edited this for Grammar. My bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bry7588  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I had a date with Tara a couple weeks and forgot to update. She was pretty cool. Blonde hair very thin with a nice body. Did out a hour outcall for only a bill. I feel she has reasonable rates for the service. Not this overpriced shenanigans going on with some of the other girls. But what I got I really can't complain. She has the exact body type I am attracted to. Easy scheduling, and communication. Showed up clean and ready to go. Allowed BBBJ, fiv, cfs, not sure is she allows bb I just normally put a cover on for my own safety. Small breasts but they are nice, awesome ass in person. At least it was for me. She looked and smelled clean and it has been a while for me so I broke a rule and dined out . Was really happy I did as I was her only client that day otherwise I definitely wouldn't have. If she has demons I couldn't see them. She used my bathroom but was nude when she used it so there was no way she did anything in my room. I would definitely see her again. She is a fun girl. Gets into it and let's you do a lot. I will be seeing her again as soon as I can. I believe she is independent as well. Showed up in her car and no one else was in it. She also did not watch any clocks or set a timer.

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/413-400-1386

    This is not her current number. If you are interested let me know and I will see if I can give it out. She said she isn't working regularly and not seeing a lot of people but imo she is worth it for the price and service offered.

  4. #1968

    Tara

    Hey everyone,

    I had a date with Tara a couple weeks and forgot to update. She was pretty cool. Blonde hair very thin with a nice body. Did out a hour outcall for only a bill. I feel she has reasonable rates for the service. Not this overpriced shenanigans going on with some of the other girls. But what I got I really can't complain. She has the exact body I attached to. Easy scheduling, and communication. Showed up clean and ready. Allowed BBBJ, fiv, cfs, not sure is she allows bb I just normally put a cover on for my own safety. Small breasts but they are nice, awesome ass in person. At least it was for me. She looked and smelled clean and it has been a while for me so I broke a rule and dined out. Was really happy I did as I was her only client that day otherwise I definitely wouldn't have. If she has demons I couldn't see. She used my bathroom but was nude when used it so there was no way she did anything in my room. I would definitely see her again. She is a fun girl. Gets into it and let's you do a lot. I will be seeing her again as soon as I can. I believe she is independent as well. Showed up in her car and no one else was in it. She also did not watch any clocks or set a timer.

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/413-400-1386

    This is not her current number. If you are interested let me know and I will see if I can give it out. She said she isn't working regularly and not seeing a lot of people but imo she is worth it for the price and service offered.

  5. #1967
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabal34  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/396769339058

    Saw her again the other day.

    I know it's an evil thought.

    She is a flawless knockout and the sweetest provider I've ever spent time with.

    If you get a hold of her.

    Do not hesitate.
    Was thinking of seeing her can you share her rates thanks.

  6. #1966

    Very Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabal34  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/396769339058

    Saw her again the other day.

    I know it's an evil thought.

    She is a flawless knockout and the sweetest provider I've ever spent time with.

    If you get a hold of her.

    Do not hesitate.
    What are her fees, and what is she willing to do? I'd like to check her out.

  7. #1965
    Quote Originally Posted by Abaza  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/464434367476

    Anyone seen her? Only remember seeing like one review of her.
    Saw her in CT. Pretty girl. Seemed cool. Great in bed. Body must have been fantastic but belly is a tiny bit soft now. Prob childbirth.

    Excellent overall looks and performance.

    Some concerns. I caught her in at least one lie (said she was staying alone, but clearly wasn't). May have a boyfriend with her. Not great at answering texts. Has been known to make appointments and then ghost client. May be in legal trouble in CT. Etc. Etc.

  8. #1964
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMass  [View Original Post]
    Very innocent girl next door looking. Plain Jane almost. But flawless? What was in the menu? Is she a freak? Or just going through the motions to get that $$?
    Nice girl, but far from flawless.

    As far as her just going through the motions? You don't have to worry about that. She barely moves and you do all the motion.

    Cute girl. Pleasant. Not flawless. And very uninspired performances according to a number of posts.

  9. #1963
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    I read she's legit also in hartford forum I think.
    Dangerous and 7 months pregnant.

    Has a boyfriend / pimp who sets clients up to rob them.

    Knowing they will not involve the law due to the situation.

    1st hand experience with these two.

    Stay away.

  10. #1962
    Quote Originally Posted by Abaza  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/464434367476

    Anyone seen her? Only remember seeing like one review of her.
    I read she's legit also in hartford forum I think.

  11. #1961
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabal34  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/396769339058

    Saw her again the other day.

    I know it's an evil thought.

    She is a flawless knockout and the sweetest provider I've ever spent time with.

    If you get a hold of her.

    Do not hesitate.
    Very innocent girl next door looking. Plain Jane almost. But flawless? What was in the menu? Is she a freak? Or just going through the motions to get that $$?

  12. #1960
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Kayla

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/464434367476

    Anyone seen her? Only remember seeing like one review of her.

  13. #1959

    Marilyn

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/396769339058

    Saw her again the other day.

    I know it's an evil thought.

    She is a flawless knockout and the sweetest provider I've ever spent time with.

    If you get a hold of her.

    Do not hesitate.

  14. #1958
    Quote Originally Posted by Olrac52  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/090565746891

    Hey boys, had a dream about Adalina. She is thin and I think the demons might be making her even thinner. But with that being said, Man she can take all you can give. She is living downstairs in a basement which is a bit messy with her little dog. She is nice and very easy to talk to. Had some outfits to pick from and heels which was sexy. Location was OK, regular neighborhood. Has a roommate upstairs that does the same thing, didn't see her. I believe I would repeat.

    Stay safe!
    That creature is a mega crack head and she has like 6 teeth.

  15. #1957

    Adalina

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/090565746891

    Hey boys, had a dream about Adalina. She is thin and I think the demons might be making her even thinner. But with that being said, Man she can take all you can give. She is living downstairs in a basement which is a bit messy with her little dog. She is nice and very easy to talk to. Had some outfits to pick from and heels which was sexy. Location was OK, regular neighborhood. Has a roommate upstairs that does the same thing, didn't see her. I believe I would repeat.

    Stay safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape