Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22155

    Schaumburg

    Not sure if I have this in the right section or not. If not please advise. My work will be taking me to Schaumburg a bunch in the near future. Anything good in that area? Willing to drive a bit but don't want to go downtown.

    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #22154

    Rose

    Has anyone visited Rose yet in the spa near Chinatown? I've seen serval of the girls here before but have had literally hit or miss results on them. 2 were the girls in the pictures, 2 were not, so was wondering if anyone visited rose yet. New girl let me know or PM me with your experience.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/51346

  3. #22153

    Ng

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusLovesMe  [View Original Post]
    Norridge Girls.
    Do they have a website or any links?

  4. #22152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by YoniSniffer  [View Original Post]
    What is an NG? I looked in abbreviations and it's not there.
    As they said, Norridge Girls. But that won't help you find them because that is not what they call themselves and they do not advertise that way. It is a group of loosely organized independent eastern European ladies who come for 1 to 2 months, often in pairs, and used to stay in Norridge but now can be found all over the place. A few have stayed for months more. Some come back a few times a year (Ola and Lara), others less frequently, some just once. There is no central phone number or website. They post their own pictures (RubRatings seems to be a common site to find them) which have a characteristic style and are usually accurate (but enhanced). Most are fairly attractive and perform well for a fair price, but a few have been disappointments. Rates are 170/200 or 200/250 for HHR / HR.

    These are 2 examples:

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/144052 NG who stayed.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/163048 She comes and goes.

  5. #22151
    Quote Originally Posted by YoniSniffer  [View Original Post]
    What is an NG? I looked in abbreviations and it's not there.
    Norridge Girls.

  6. #22150
    Quote Originally Posted by YoniSniffer  [View Original Post]
    What is an NG? I looked in abbreviations and it's not there.
    Norridge Girls.

  7. #22149

    Wrong section

    Quote Originally Posted by YoniSniffer  [View Original Post]
    What is an NG? I looked in abbreviations and it's not there.
    Ng is norridge girl. They are escorts from Poland. They are not a MP.

  8. #22148

    (by some NG) ?

    What is an NG? I looked in abbreviations and it's not there.

  9. #22147

    Nice boulders

    Quote Originally Posted by Visconti5683  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Comfort in Oak Park last week. I wasn't expecting much. The MT was Linda. I thought there was a TS but wasn't offered and I don't see how their could be one in there but maybe I missed it. The massage was 5 minutes and horrible. MT was I guess decent maybe a 4 or 5 on AMP scale. Standard L1 and I attempted more but wasn't happening. I busted the high C maybe low D man made girls out and I've never felt harder tits in my life. I kid you not it was like feeling a little boulder. She offered 2 pops back to back and I gave her the standard 40 tip which she was fine with. I won't be back but thought I'd let you guys know in case you were wondering. ,. probably reviewed in past but I didn't bother looking. Stay safe.
    That place is generally legit only. YMMV, but they are very cautious considering most the other OP parlors have been shut down at some point. I saw Linda for a legit massage a few months ago and it was pretty good, but it was way better the second time because I gave a. 40 tip the first time just to be nice (no extras on the first trip because I just wanted a massage but I set myself up). I didn't try to feel the boulders.

  10. #22146
    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    How many of you MF'ers were at Harmony yesterday. The place was busy as hell. Couldn't even get a decent rub and the girl wouldn't let me get 2 shots off because of how busy it was.
    Has anyone did the Jacuzzi at Harmony?

    Is it worth while getting one? Any action in the tub?

    Thanks,

    EasyEd.

  11. #22145
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbreck  [View Original Post]
    New to Chicago and this site. Saw some ads on rubratings and considering visiting Chicagoland massage today. Who do you recommend? I like busty blondes.
    I haven't seen her but Melissa is a MILF who may fit your needs. Sarah is not a blond but is a younger bust MILF. Klaudia just arrived. No reviews yet. I heard she is full figured but not fat.

    So your mission is to go find out and report back!. Welcome to the site.

  12. #22144

    Best service at CLM?

    New to Chicago and this site. Saw some ads on rubratings. Who do you recommend from chicagoland massage? Going to check them out today. I like busty blondes.

  13. #22143

    Looking for good service provider at CLM

    New to Chicago and this site. Saw some ads on rubratings and considering visiting Chicagoland massage today. Who do you recommend? I like busty blondes.

  14. #22142

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyNow  [View Original Post]
    I have always gone to Belmont spa as I don't know of any other options.

    They haven't been all that great lately.
    This sounds like a perfect opportunity for a review.

  15. #22141
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I always had great sessions with Claire so I was surprised to read these reviews where they talked about a fishy smell since that was never my experience. But I finally noticed something when I saw her the other day that I think explains it.

    I usually try to be the first person to visit a massage parlor. They are freshest, nicest and horniest then. So Claire always smelled and tasted great and I always got GFE / PSE from her (well the PSE stopped recently because of some stuff in her life). She always gets soaking wet to the point where she leaks all over the bed when she cums. I mean she just oozes like crazy. So the last time I saw her, I made her cum like three times until the mattress was destroyed and her thighs were soaked. I hopped in the shower to get her pussy juice off of me, but I noticed that when I came out, she had on the same outfit and walked me straight out. It was kinda nasty that she did that. She definitely didn't shower, and I don't think a wet wipe could clean out everything we did. So I thought to myself that the next guy is going to have some issues.

    Someone should remind her to take a quick shower after every guy she fucks or eats her out. But another reminder to always get there first.
    I use the opposite approach. Found a hottie at a AMP that we really hit it off. My favorite activity is DATY which I made clear to her on my second visit I knew what I was doing. When I would see her during the day she was very hesitant to let me make her cum and get all creamy sloppy between her legs and would cut me off. When I would see her for last call she was all in. She likes it when I eat her for a while first then fuck her and then finish her off dining and make her cum after fucking. When I asked her about cutting me off during daytime visits she flat out told me that she cannot continue to work all day if she lets me finish her off. Says she just wants to go to sleep and has no energy left. Told me straight out to come see her at the end of the day if I want to really make her cum. So that has become our thing and my approach otherwise as well. As for smells she has always smelled great and tasted fantastic, with never even a whif of any foulness, condoms, nothing even though I'm probably the 6th guy in a day she sees. I do hear her go into the table shower area and freshen up while I'm drying off for the few minutes in the sauna. So long as she can keep herself fresh I really don't care she's so hot. It's funny too whenever I see her she gives me a nice back rub and then instead of the flip she stands me up and jumps on the table, spreads her legs and tells me it's her turn to get serviced.

    TP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape