Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 15,691 to 15,705 of 18426
-
02-28-20 10:23 #2736Senior Member

Posts: 1355Really not sure why guys want to do this. If there is chemistry ask her out. I've talked to several girls whose first daddy they met on a dating site and he talked them into the sugar world. What they thought was hilarious was the fact they would have fucked them for free, NSA. With that said stay away from work place affairs. Usually never ends well for someone.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 10:19 #2735Senior Member

Posts: 390Just my opinion. Don't crap where you eat. You want to be friends and have a good relationship that way (maybe a little flirty) then fine but I wouldn't make a serious move until one of you finds different employment.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 08:54 #2734Senior Member

Posts: 196Great post. I'm a big fan of tying cyclical events to SB supply and demand.
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
Anyone have any opinions on timing with regard to college schedules? For example, I'd be interested to know if the supply of college SBs increase during fall or spring break, or if they are more likely to be looking for an SD during the weeks immediately before, or after?
My experience has been that arranging dates during the exam week before a break results in a lot of girls saying they want to postpone meeting in person until exams are over, but maybe that's just me?
-
02-28-20 08:49 #2733Senior Member

Posts: 196Had some interaction with her but never actually synched up for a date.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
My general impression of her is definitely not a pro (which is a great thing), but I felt like she was looking for something much more in the boyfriend zone than what I was looking for. She texted me every day for like two weeks and tried to get deep in conversations. It was too much for me so I never met her.
For someone with LOTS of time to spend on one girl she might be fine. Those looking for discrete hookups might look elsewhere, as she's at risk of being an emotional burden.
-
02-28-20 04:57 #2732Senior Member

Posts: 541Brace for impact
Equity markets are crashing. Lots of "investor" SDs are about to be in a situation where they won't be able to afford their babies.
Expect an influx of new SBs on the site and an influx of some of fan favorites reactivating their accounts.
-
02-27-20 22:49 #2731Regular Member

Posts: 13Honeybun2298
Might take the plunge on this one, anyone seen her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/10622...3-bb9f009db496
-
02-27-20 20:08 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 908Girl at work
I work with a new employee who is 23 yrs old. She is cute as hell, but appears to be very innocent. We get along great and have been working together for numerous months now.
Well, I thought she was innocent. Today, she was wearing a lower cut sweater. She has very small tits, so her bra is more for padding than for support. I looked down and saw her nipple with a huge bar right through it. Needless to say I was shocked.
Now I know she is not as innocent as she looks or acts. Any ideas on how I can bring up the subject of a sugar daddy without getting fired? Hahahahahha.
She makes mid 5 figures, but that is not jack for NOVA.
-
02-27-20 09:02 #2729Senior Member

Posts: 103She is a pro. I told her that I wanted to have a call before coming and asked for her snap I'd which she gave to me as we couldn't FaceTime. When I searched her snap ID. I found she is a pro so cancelled the appointment.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 08:59 #2728Senior Member

Posts: 439WiKedthrills = timewaster
I will also add that this one is a timewaster. Sets up an appointment, and then you get ghosted right before the appointment.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d9f75...5-3f09b2138a05
-
02-27-20 08:54 #2727Senior Member

Posts: 439222 Jane and MoreZeppelin
I will answer my own post,. Since I took the plunge. Chatted with each. Set up appointments with each. Both of them stood me up this morning with no explanation. Another SA timewaster.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 23:23 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 560Lvg45
https://www.seeking.com/member/03fd6...7-6ee300822102
Newly created profile today that made me chuckle a bit. In addition to wanting a platonic relationship, this girl's "Seeking" section says she wants "someone to just waste money on me. ".
I really hope no one here is dumb / wasteful enough to give this girl what she wants, especially when it's clearly spelled out what the endgame is. There's ladies suffering from a severe about of GPS with a dash of delusions. And then there's this.
-
02-26-20 21:06 #2725Senior Member

Posts: 1021I chatted with Zeppelin yesterday. Pretty sure she's real. She wanted $400 ppm but no anal and no BBFS so I passed. For that much I want one or the other. YMMV.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 20:13 #2724Senior Member

Posts: 457Msbhavin_beautifully
Any info on this one? She reached out to me but something seems off about her. Not sure.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d0256...3-7003161e7d6a
-
02-26-20 19:19 #2723Senior Member

Posts: 439222 Jane or MoreZeppelin
Curious if anyone has even chatted with either of these.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6a0cc...2-163a6b1dcf45
https://www.seeking.com/member/3240b...8-2d2057d3dc32
Both seem too good to be true,. Perhaps they are?
-
02-26-20 18:11 #2722Senior Member

Posts: 287"I am middle class lady. ". My scam / bot radar is going off, but I tried to talk with her anyway, but the conversation dropped off. Let me know if she turns out to be legit.
Originally Posted by CharmCityBro
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




