Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 546 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 491 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 8184
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2334

    Mind if I ask why?

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl, accomodating, but Definite non-repeat for me.
    Seems great on the surface, haven't seen her just curious before I try to LOL.

  2. #2333

  3. #2332

    Sugar Babies

    Any intel on this little spinner?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/29981...7-5ba558b3e25e

    I like the pics. Thanks Gents.

  4. #2331

    Cay Cay

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    19 year old Valencia college student Cay Cay. That pussy was so good, got Damn.
    2 more pics of this beautiful lovely lass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Attachmen.jpg‎   20200106_122913.jpg‎  

  5. #2330
    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    As sometimes these girls espcesially the ones that are open for business don't age well. This was 6 months ago that I was seeing her. I never give intel on recent finds. Too much risk for exposure.
    Totally get that, probably the worst thing you can do with these SA girls is post about one you're currently having fun with unless she specifically asks for it. I'll shoot you a message down the road if things keep progressing.

  6. #2329

    6 months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover99  [View Original Post]
    I started chatting her up last night, so this is perfectly timed intel. Appreciate it, hoping for a similar outcome.
    As sometimes these girls espcesially the ones that are open for business don't age well. This was 6 months ago that I was seeing her. I never give intel on recent finds. Too much risk for exposure.

  7. #2328

    Perfect timing

    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    Yellowbaby18 does look like her pics. Nice tight body and have repeated multiple times. 150.
    I started chatting her up last night, so this is perfectly timed intel. Appreciate it, hoping for a similar outcome.

  8. #2327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    Little_mermaid11 bigger than pics indicate. Strange. Very accomadating 300 won't repeat.
    I met up with her but didn't pull the trigger. She has no car and no place to host. Her schedule was wacky also so I did not bother. Pics definitely look better. No body on her.

  9. #2326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    No Body Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    Coednextdoor looks nothing like her pics. And is fat. But she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Would not ever repeat. 300. Ugh. Yellowbaby18 does look like her pics. Nice tight body and have repeated multiple times. 150.
    Whenever a girl has like 8 pictures and none of her body I get highly suspicious that she is fat. About 9 out of 10 times she is.

  10. #2325

    Another one

    Little_mermaid11 bigger than pics indicate. Strange. Very accomadating 300 won't repeat.

  11. #2324

    Couple of reports

    Coednextdoor looks nothing like her pics. And is fat. But she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Would not ever repeat. 300. Ugh. Yellowbaby18 does look like her pics. Nice tight body and have repeated multiple times. 150.

  12. #2323

    I did / do not share your enthusiasm

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBobIII  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone?
    If you do, Contessina wants to meet you! But if you are a Giant's fan - fuggedaboutit!

    Very cooperative and accommodating.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e5f1b...0-c4ed389b74ee

    No I didn't tell her about this site.

    Yes It was HER CHOICE to talk to folks who don't care about paying SA.
    Nice girl, accomodating, but Definite non-repeat for me.

  13. #2322

    Contessina

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBobIII  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone?
    If you do, Contessina wants to meet you! But if you are a Giant's fan - fuggedaboutit!

    Very cooperative and accommodating.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e5f1b...0-c4ed389b74ee
    I let my SA membership go for a while. Any chance you can PM me her number. She looks very sexy.

  14. #2321

    She must be kidding me

    800. I going to rob the bank to pay for her.

    https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/480763

  15. #2320

    Another sugar baby is interested in meeting our members

    Do you have a a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone?
    If you do, Contessina wants to meet you! But if you are a Giant's fan - fuggedaboutit!

    Very cooperative and accommodating.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e5f1b...0-c4ed389b74ee

    No I didn't tell her about this site.

    Yes It was HER CHOICE to talk to folks who don't care about paying SA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c1.JPG‎   c2.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape