Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8024

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I'm in search of a Greek getaway.

    Can anyone suggest a travel agent that is not BBW or even close.

    There must be a young, thin travel agent that can assist me.

    I've found a few that say they do then change their minds.

    Looking in the Raleigh or even Greensboro area.

    PM me if necessary please.

    Thanks.

    1552.
    Look up Cheyenne Ryder on Eros. PAWG 20 something beautiful girl, will take care of you! I don't consider her BBW, despite the beautiful phat ass!

  2. #8023

    Midget escorts?

    I don't know why but I've been wanting to have a dream with a midget escort here lately, anyone know of one?

  3. #8022

    Janna

    Anyone dream of this one in the oxford / Henderson area?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/825547946185

  4. #8021

    Sunny BBW

    I seen this provider about a couple of days ago before I drove 3 hours we agree to multiple pop BBCIP session she agreed when I arrive donation was 60 tokens I did round 1 then she BS me out of round 2 talking about that's extra etc SMH I didn't even want to argue about it so I just left no repeat a total liar except I did at least get BBCIP man I love creampies LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjExNTM3MGM5M2MyYTY4ZjBiYTFlMTA1M2NhMDg4YmI5YTY3MDY.jpg‎   Mjg0Njg5OGUyZjlmZjExYTc3Y2Y2MGZjYWU0ZGZkYmE3NmExMGUz.jpg‎  

  5. #8020

    CES portrait

    From 2/25. Pretty sure that's a girl who's been posting on Capital lately with a wide-open menu. 24? Jesus Christ, some of these girls live hard.

  6. #8019

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorinex  [View Original Post]
    On STG now, legit white girls:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/133466889597

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/670703332129

    Some rubrating chics use massage to weed out cheap charlies and dudes they'd rather not sex, just saying.

    Spicy MILF that usually starts work on Thursday: https://raleigh.rubratings.com/158644.

    Dream Girl, best tit fuck ever, pricey but memorable: https://raleigh.rubratings.com/128112 , https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nikki-lu...t-raleigh-6215.
    Yes Nikki is awesome. Everything is on the table for the right $$.

  7. #8018

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Do you know what she allows during the session? Would love for her to sit on my face and daty is a must!
    She claims to be GFE.

  8. #8017

    Amina

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Just looks like another fat chick to me.
    She's pretty sexy and last I saw her, a long long time ago, she was clean and perky. But, yeah, she's bigger and if that's not your thing.

  9. #8016
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorinex  [View Original Post]
    On STG now, legit white girls:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/133466889597

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/670703332129

    Some rubrating chics use massage to weed out cheap charlies and dudes they'd rather not sex, just saying.

    Spicy MILF that usually starts work on Thursday: https://raleigh.rubratings.com/158644.

    Dream Girl, best tit fuck ever, pricey but memorable: https://raleigh.rubratings.com/128112 , https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nikki-lu...t-raleigh-6215.
    Holy shit! I had no idea Nikki Luv was still in the game. She's pretty fantastic. Yes, pricey. Everything covered. No DATY.

  10. #8015

    LOTS of demons, previously

    The "JEM" name is an acronym for her initials. Multiple arrests in 2018/19; if she's pregnant, hopefully she's clean. Haven't seen her on social media much lately. Super pretty girl with a very bad habit. Was living on the streets / car with her BF last Summer.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretCrush  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed on here before as xjem or jade. She's ran off with money several times, has a demon issue, and I believe is still pregnant. Those are her pictures though from a while back.

    If you go for it let us know if anything has changed, but definitely risks.

  11. #8014

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorinex  [View Original Post]
    She's hard to get hold of, but hot af. She oozes sex appeal and femininity. Treat her right she'll take you to heaven. Always clean, sexy outfits, nice hotels, no lurkers. She's local.
    Do you know what she allows during the session? Would love for her to sit on my face and daty is a must!

  12. #8013
    Quote Originally Posted by Oprctw1  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/802910658767

    I saw MJ the other day and it was a great time. She is nice and welcoming. The pictures are accurate and recent. She is very very skinny, but doesn't necessarily look unhealthy. It costs a little extra, but her BBBJ is really good. Seriously top notch. Finish with cfs, she gets into it a fair bit. Highly recommend Mj.
    Thanks for the report. I tried to txt her in the past, but she replied much later. May I ask the damage?

  13. #8012

    Other options

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmbn1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm here for vacation and trying to have fun but it look so hard here to get nice white or Latina girl can anyone help.
    On STG now, legit white girls:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/133466889597

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/670703332129

    Some rubrating chics use massage to weed out cheap charlies and dudes they'd rather not sex, just saying.

    Spicy MILF that usually starts work on Thursday: https://raleigh.rubratings.com/158644.

    Dream Girl, best tit fuck ever, pricey but memorable: https://raleigh.rubratings.com/128112 , https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nikki-lu...t-raleigh-6215.

  14. #8011

    Try texting Leslee

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmbn1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot I called but no answer thanks anyway my man.
    I haven't contacted her in about six months. Married so outcalls are infrequent. Try texting her. She's def part time.

  15. #8010

    Aminah is real and phat como me gusta!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    I hope she is real I love Latina ladies and she looks perfect.
    She's hard to get hold of, but hot af. She oozes sex appeal and femininity. Treat her right she'll take you to heaven. Always clean, sexy outfits, nice hotels, no lurkers. She's local.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape