Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,346 to 18,360 of 24557
-
02-26-20 22:07 #6212Senior Member

Posts: 198I Think
I think she has been reviewed on this board. I remember a decent review? But may have been talk of a boyfriend or Boss. I hit her up, setup a time, got almost there and she went dark. She hit me back about 2 hrs later, said she was sorry and still wanted to meet. Told her we would try again sometime.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
Monoxide.
-
02-26-20 21:21 #6211Senior Member

Posts: 441Never seen her, but she looks familiar.
Originally Posted by Mdpapab
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 21:17 #6210Senior Member

Posts: 37What is Mandy's rate?
Originally Posted by Jsmith124
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 21:13 #6209Senior Member

Posts: 134Contact
Has anybody ever made actual physical contact with this person?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/46096205/
I have a feeling she may be the worst kind of ****. An attention *****.
-
02-26-20 15:05 #6208Senior Member

Posts: 82Leah
Saw her at a hotel on Frankford today. Definitely worth it now that she's not hosting at her parents' house.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/46116022/
-
02-26-20 13:42 #6207Senior Member

Posts: 55Nicole. Info?
Came across this one but a search is pulling up like 3 different #s. I know girls can change numbers from time to time depending on heat but anyone got info? Much appreciated!
https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore.../11/2439954/ff
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/45973180/
-
02-26-20 12:58 #6206Senior Member

Posts: 305Little Italy
Anyone seen this one yet and have details? Wondering if her pics are accurate as well? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/46107691/.
-
02-26-20 08:11 #6205Senior Member

Posts: 78Jessica
I saw her last week. She has gotten a little larger than pics, plain Jane face and hair, pricey 160 hh, everything covered. Good side safe place, nice pierced Tits, takes direction well and takes a pounding with little grunt sounds. She is not the same girl as Trisha , they use to be roommates.
Originally Posted by EsxRam2500
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 22:31 #6204Senior Member

Posts: 380Interesting.
I saw Busty Ally last week and she was completely GFE with me, including DFK, BBBJ, and DATY. I wonder what changed. Did you do a hh?
Originally Posted by Nothumbs
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 22:18 #6203Senior Member

Posts: 99Busty Ally
I've tried to see her each time she stops here on tour. A little older than most girls, but I like her a lot. No DFK or even LFK, but she is enthusiastic in everything else and the price is right. Legit and an all around good time.
If anyone can recommend a local girl who DFK and DATY, I would much appreciate it.
-
02-25-20 15:39 #6202Regular Member

Posts: 10Sounds good. Thanks for the info. I've texted her and she quoted 100 for a ss, 140 for a hhr. Rates are high compared to the rest of the providers around.
Originally Posted by MrMakers
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 12:55 #6201Senior Member

Posts: 139Been around a while, used to post under trish / trisha. Consensus was a good looking MILF with a great ass but rates were always on the high side.
Originally Posted by EsxRam2500
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 10:51 #6200Senior Member

Posts: 103Lexi brunette from and Carolina
Saw Lexi in Linthicum motel last week. She's quick to respond via text and negotiates her prices, everything is on the menu including BBFS for those interested. BB is not my thing, so I went with CBJ and cfs and overall services were great. Her head game is impressive, if I return it'll probably be just to get some quick head action. She said she's originally from North Carolina but came to bmore with some friends who ended up ditching her and now she's here. She said she plans to stay in the area for the time being.
Pros. Service is good, takes direction well. Does not rush, and attitude is good. And she's video friendly, just let her know that's what you want beforehand. Again, she's a head doctor.
Cons. The pics of her are outdated, she's probably also a good 30-40 lbs heavier. The pics are of her but of better times. I'm into bbw's if they've got the curves in the right places, she's crossed that borderline maybe by 20 lbs imo.
Overall. I'd only return if I'm in the area, and for a quick BJ given her low rates.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...998/9197042516
-
02-25-20 07:21 #6199Senior Member

Posts: 994Potential
Anyone had a chance to hang with this one? I'd like to get the deets if possible.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/46054274/
Shooter!
-
02-25-20 04:22 #6198Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone deal with Jessica
I've only posted a few times. But have also got some good advice.
Looking for any info on Jessica in White Marsh. She's a thick white girl. Has anyone been with her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/42404652/












Reply With Quote




