Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,956 to 23,970 of 59509
-
02-26-20 00:14 #35554Senior Member

Posts: 217If you found OS, then Kaina is right down the street on Holcomb Bridge. Both owned by same owners. Both can be good or not so good. Depends as usual on the girl.
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]
There are more.
-
02-25-20 21:19 #35553Banned Member

Posts: 13634Been slower at most CAMPs that I've visited for the past several weeks, not just last week. The ladies act upbeat. Just look into their eyes. It's quite comical.
Originally Posted by HungryClif
[View Original Post]
KAMPs are doing better. Koreans keep their shit together a lot better than Chinese do. Take note.
-
02-25-20 21:11 #35552Banned Member

Posts: 13634They can be, but depends what you like / want. Try them out and report what you find.
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 16:05 #35551Senior Member

Posts: 297The New Place on Belles
Saw a Thai massage add and took the bait. Went home blue.
Thick and flabby, Thai for sure, didn't know Thai massage but the massage was decent.
I'm not into thick so I wasn't all that angry. Just blue.
I must've reminder her of her uncle or something. I think she knows what to do.
-
02-25-20 16:00 #35550Senior Member

Posts: 297Big letters
Look at what I put in upper case.
Originally Posted by QualitySmut
[View Original Post]
I try to leave breadcrumbs. Value add kinda guy.
-
02-25-20 15:59 #35549Senior Member

Posts: 297Yup
Everybody was kung-flu fighting.
Originally Posted by HungryClif
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 15:46 #35548Senior Member

Posts: 42Olympia
Wondering if anyone has had anyone else here? If not, what there experience has been. Mine are fantastic and I leave very happy every time.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 15:32 #35547Senior Member

Posts: 28Kaina
Was there a change with Kaina recently? I feel like I have seen a bunch of positive reviews on the talent in the past couple months. I went a couple times over the summer and was unimpressed / struck out once. Maybe I just give off bad vibes ha.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 15:19 #35546Banned Member

Posts: 1610Well, they're still open, as of today anyway. Business as usual for now.
Originally Posted by Buster74
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 14:44 #35545Senior Member

Posts: 132Not a "post" but a question
Has anyone except me noticed that over the last week there seems to be a downturn in traffic at some of these KAMPs?
-
02-25-20 13:01 #35544Senior Member

Posts: 86Therapy plus
What's the latest report on Therapy plus?
-
02-25-20 13:00 #35543Senior Member

Posts: 27New to Roswell
Just started a new job in Roswell. I've been looking for a CAMP for lunchtime stress relief and found 3 potential spots within a couple miles of my office: Blue Spa, OS Massage, and Rose Massage. Any Intel on any of these (or others in the area)?
Thanks, I frequent a couple spots in the Woodstock / Hwy 9x/ Kennesaw area but haven't ventured out in Roswell yet.
-
02-25-20 09:15 #35542Regular Member

Posts: 16Which parlor was this?
I was just hoping to figure out what parlor was this? Any advice for running into mickie?
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 09:13 #35541Regular Member

Posts: 16South Atlanta AMPs
I'm new to this forum and hope you guys will be helpful. I live south of Atlanta and I want to come to the city and get a nice sensual finish with my massage. There is only one AMP in my city worth going too and (willing to share that info).
I was hoping you guys had any recommendation for AMP's in southern Atlanta or even outside the southern border of the city somewhere.
I would also appreciate any recommendations on you alls favorite AMP even if its in north Atlanta.
-
02-25-20 09:01 #35540Senior Member

Posts: 495Few weeks of stops
Katy. What's the gig with the smell, don't see anything that could get me past the smell.
Kaina. What sounded like Abby, thin like xxs thin, was enjoying the attention then someone pulled rank and called her to another room. Jessica was the replacement, apologized about the swap, locked the door, shared in her natural untrimmed look, round backside, thicker thye, no gap, 60/100.
Care. Yulee busy, Michelle (aka yan Maggie) still the same 60/40, saw another looking good in spandex enter last room did not get name, miss Cindy.
Wellbeing. New Chinese display upfront, Lily, wet to receive what you give 100 otd.
Adore. Mindy was busy, Grace complaining about her outfit causing a muffin top and why other girls get big tips, say she needs to put that ponytail to use, 60/40.
Origin. New paint, options were Lexis or Sue. Take Sue for the heels alex.
Massage Top. Nothing special, 60/20.
Junshealth. Yuimi - nice for an older gal, says use to work on buford, 60/60.
Wonder if a hat-trick is an option when sunshine opens up.










Reply With Quote






