Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,671 to 23,685 of 37375
-
02-26-20 18:17 #13705Senior Member

Posts: 216Zoey West
Thumbs up. She is very accommodating and great body. Have fun.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 17:09 #13704Senior Member

Posts: 510She sure does. Thick without being fat at all. Hoping its the best $240 I ever spend LOL.
Originally Posted by RvaBanger
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 16:03 #13703Senior Member

Posts: 118Lindsey
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/380258920445
I saw her recently. After multiple confirmations on a set time she still blew me off for over half hour. I was halfway home but kept thinking with the little head and went back anyways.
The pics are her but she looks rough. Skin and bones. I opted for BBBJ. She went as fast as she could and was on her phone a second after it was done.
Will not repeat!
-
02-26-20 15:10 #13702Regular Member

Posts: 7Any intel
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/375594199416
Don't look like a regular poster on stg.
-
02-26-20 14:36 #13701Senior Member

Posts: 132I'm not much on white women but I might have to give her a try, she has a sexy body.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 14:07 #13700Senior Member

Posts: 510Zoe West
I decided to take the plunge with zoe west on Friday. Anyone here have anything to build my anticipation even more LOL.
https://girlnxxxtdoor.weebly.com/gallery.html
Theres a pic of her in tight shorts up against a fireplace mantle that made the decision for me.
-
02-26-20 07:17 #13699Senior Member

Posts: 51You've been PM.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 03:53 #13698Senior Member

Posts: 167Winter
Can someone share Winter's number?
-
02-25-20 22:44 #13697Senior Member

Posts: 51No fun today
Struck out will all girls today nobody would text back.
Tried Winter, then Lindsey. Never been with either but they have been on my #1 list. Then went for a long shot Cris in Newport News, no dice but she is hard to get ahold of. But then I texted my regular gal Katlyn and even she was a no go. LOL. I'll try again tomorrow. Be safe all.
-
02-25-20 22:28 #13696Senior Member

Posts: 391Violet
I've been seeing her on and off for about 3 years. Basically everything with her is covered and very mechanical. She talks a dirty game when fucking her which for me is a turn on. She hasn't had a steady address in about a year going between rt10 hotel to friends houses off of JD. Her burner phone ends in 10X7. Pm if you want digits.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 21:50 #13695Senior Member

Posts: 510I hit her up today with no response either. She works full time so maybe she was at her job.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 20:35 #13694Senior Member

Posts: 196Krysd
I second that motion. My second visit. Wish I could have two wives.
Originally Posted by DonWeller
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 20:23 #13693Senior Member

Posts: 44Response
She posts regularly in the 7x7 too.
-
02-25-20 20:13 #13692Senior Member

Posts: 196Kryss
I started not to post because of my own selfish reasons. Had my 2nd visit with Kryss. Besides good sensual sex, this girl is a doll, as sweet as they get. For me, she is a keeper.
-
02-25-20 20:06 #13691Banned Member

Posts: 443Lindsey
Reached out to her today, no response. Text, then tried calling a few hours later.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





