Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35554
    Quote Originally Posted by EngineerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just started a new job in Roswell. I've been looking for a CAMP for lunchtime stress relief and found 3 potential spots within a couple miles of my office: Blue Spa, OS Massage, and Rose Massage. Any Intel on any of these (or others in the area)?

    Thanks, I frequent a couple spots in the Woodstock / Hwy 9x/ Kennesaw area but haven't ventured out in Roswell yet.
    If you found OS, then Kaina is right down the street on Holcomb Bridge. Both owned by same owners. Both can be good or not so good. Depends as usual on the girl.

    There are more.

  2. #35553
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryClif  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone except me noticed that over the last week there seems to be a downturn in traffic at some of these KAMPs?
    Been slower at most CAMPs that I've visited for the past several weeks, not just last week. The ladies act upbeat. Just look into their eyes. It's quite comical.

    KAMPs are doing better. Koreans keep their shit together a lot better than Chinese do. Take note.

  3. #35552
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by EngineerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just started a new job in Roswell. I've been looking for a CAMP for lunchtime stress relief and found 3 potential spots within a couple miles of my office: Blue Spa, OS Massage, and Rose Massage. Any Intel on any of these (or others in the area)?

    Thanks, I frequent a couple spots in the Woodstock / Hwy 9x/ Kennesaw area but haven't ventured out in Roswell yet.
    They can be, but depends what you like / want. Try them out and report what you find.

  4. #35551

    The New Place on Belles

    Saw a Thai massage add and took the bait. Went home blue.

    Thick and flabby, Thai for sure, didn't know Thai massage but the massage was decent.

    I'm not into thick so I wasn't all that angry. Just blue.

    I must've reminder her of her uncle or something. I think she knows what to do.

  5. #35550

    Big letters

    Quote Originally Posted by QualitySmut  [View Original Post]
    I was just hoping to figure out what parlor was this? Any advice for running into mickie?
    Look at what I put in upper case.

    I try to leave breadcrumbs. Value add kinda guy.

  6. #35549

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by HungryClif  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone except me noticed that over the last week there seems to be a downturn in traffic at some of these KAMPs?
    Everybody was kung-flu fighting.

  7. #35548

    Olympia

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller501  [View Original Post]
    I was there a month ago and was serviced by another lady. I think she said her name was Lisa. She is about the same age as Lee but a little taller. Big bolt-ons as well. Lee, in my opinion, is better looking. Service was good and I left well satisfied.
    Wondering if anyone has had anyone else here? If not, what there experience has been. Mine are fantastic and I leave very happy every time.

  8. #35547

    Kaina

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Kaina. What sounded like Abby, thin like xxs thin, was enjoying the attention then someone pulled rank and called her to another room. Jessica was the replacement, apologized about the swap, locked the door, shared in her natural untrimmed look, round backside, thicker thye, no gap, 60/100
    Was there a change with Kaina recently? I feel like I have seen a bunch of positive reviews on the talent in the past couple months. I went a couple times over the summer and was unimpressed / struck out once. Maybe I just give off bad vibes ha.

  9. #35546
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster74  [View Original Post]
    What's the latest report on Therapy plus?
    Well, they're still open, as of today anyway. Business as usual for now.

  10. #35545

    Not a "post" but a question

    Has anyone except me noticed that over the last week there seems to be a downturn in traffic at some of these KAMPs?

  11. #35544

    Therapy plus

    What's the latest report on Therapy plus?

  12. #35543

    New to Roswell

    Just started a new job in Roswell. I've been looking for a CAMP for lunchtime stress relief and found 3 potential spots within a couple miles of my office: Blue Spa, OS Massage, and Rose Massage. Any Intel on any of these (or others in the area)?

    Thanks, I frequent a couple spots in the Woodstock / Hwy 9x/ Kennesaw area but haven't ventured out in Roswell yet.

  13. #35542

    Which parlor was this?

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    I'll be brief as usual.

    I Adore Mickie. Brought me to the 1 yard line and backed me up to the 15 for about a half hour. What a nice rollercoaster. . 6/. 5 and I'd like to go back soon.

    I don't Care for the girl with the back brace very much. . 6/. 4 - back rub was on my bones rather than muscle and she had obvious back pain herself. Should find another line of work. Uni wasn't there.
    I was just hoping to figure out what parlor was this? Any advice for running into mickie?

  14. #35541

    South Atlanta AMPs

    I'm new to this forum and hope you guys will be helpful. I live south of Atlanta and I want to come to the city and get a nice sensual finish with my massage. There is only one AMP in my city worth going too and (willing to share that info).

    I was hoping you guys had any recommendation for AMP's in southern Atlanta or even outside the southern border of the city somewhere.

    I would also appreciate any recommendations on you alls favorite AMP even if its in north Atlanta.

  15. #35540

    Few weeks of stops

    Katy. What's the gig with the smell, don't see anything that could get me past the smell.

    Kaina. What sounded like Abby, thin like xxs thin, was enjoying the attention then someone pulled rank and called her to another room. Jessica was the replacement, apologized about the swap, locked the door, shared in her natural untrimmed look, round backside, thicker thye, no gap, 60/100.

    Care. Yulee busy, Michelle (aka yan Maggie) still the same 60/40, saw another looking good in spandex enter last room did not get name, miss Cindy.

    Wellbeing. New Chinese display upfront, Lily, wet to receive what you give 100 otd.

    Adore. Mindy was busy, Grace complaining about her outfit causing a muffin top and why other girls get big tips, say she needs to put that ponytail to use, 60/40.

    Origin. New paint, options were Lexis or Sue. Take Sue for the heels alex.

    Massage Top. Nothing special, 60/20.

    Junshealth. Yuimi - nice for an older gal, says use to work on buford, 60/60.

    Wonder if a hat-trick is an option when sunshine opens up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape