Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2146
-
02-26-20 14:44 #616Senior Member

Posts: 1700No luck
I had a bunch of time On my hands today and reached out to several:
Originally Posted by Benjamin99
[View Original Post]
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...f/639247064979
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...e/086059998425
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...ti/88159518692
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...n/208690964018
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...t/432201286264
The only one that responded was Jordan, but that was like 5 hours later, and I was out of time.
Finally wound up Happy and Connie took care of me.
-
02-26-20 04:58 #615Senior Member

Posts: 400Stay away
She has bad reviews in the Lansing forum, stay away. She did cash and dash people before, her pictures are old as well. I almost saw her, someone stopped me from doing a mistake just in time.
Stay safe,
Ben.
Originally Posted by FilmoreSlim27
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 02:55 #614Senior Member

Posts: 263I think she has reviews in the Lansing forum.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 20:25 #613Senior Member

Posts: 1700Anyone have info on this one?
Anyone have info on this one? If not I might TOFTT.
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...t/813514709932
-
02-25-20 12:57 #612Senior Member

Posts: 1700That's a shame
Was hoping it was Janessa popping back up. Even with all her BS, she was the best lay around.
Originally Posted by HandyLuke
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 09:56 #611Senior Member

Posts: 62Not vanessa by any means
Went thinking it may be vanessa totally fake nothing close. Sorry guys. I drove away.
Originally Posted by Kazoomick
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 22:16 #610Senior Member

Posts: 59Toftt
Well considering it was suppose to be a ss car date.
Originally Posted by RollinStone787
[View Original Post]
She actually gave me almost 30 minutes I'm thinking 100.
Wasnt to bad
, I forgot to mention she also has a full time job and we met right by her work on her break.
-
02-24-20 22:11 #609Senior Member

Posts: 59Toftt
Black yoga pants and a white shirt.
Originally Posted by Slai1
[View Original Post]
And a black jacket.
-
02-24-20 13:40 #608Senior Member

Posts: 269Juicy Juicy
No problem, in fact that's what she texted me a few hours later. I understand that some providers have a real income and sometimes things come up so I don't hold it against her.
Originally Posted by BCHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 06:09 #607Senior Member

Posts: 79No regrets
Well. So much for quarantining our most recent GPS outbreak. On this, though, I actually chatted with her a bit over text. She wasn't entirely clear, pretty sure she's aiming for low volume through high income. She's posting in the wrong place for that, and she definitely hit the wrong area. She should've aimed for Detroit or Chicago if she wants that kind of money. Glad you enjoyed your time with her, Pimp, but there's no way in hell I'm spending money like that when I have better options.
Originally Posted by KalamazooPimp
[View Original Post]
Stone.
-
02-24-20 02:54 #606Regular Member

Posts: 5Thank you for TOFTT
I'm curious! What was she wearing as she approached you? It's a little fetish of mine. Thank you.
Originally Posted by KalamazooPimp
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 02:31 #605Senior Member

Posts: 59TOFTT ON THIS ONE. No regrets!
Seen this one for a quick car date at 2 am this morning.
Sweet girl cool personality.
100 donation BBBJ cfs.
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...0/726451076460
-
02-23-20 13:52 #604Senior Member

Posts: 87Happy bday
Just wanted to give a special msg to a provider who checks this msg board. Indiana miss'es you bad.
-
02-20-20 18:11 #603Senior Member

Posts: 184Juicy Juice
Definitely not white white knighting the girl but she has a regular job on 3rd shift- happened to see her there not connected to seeing her from here.
Originally Posted by Depothd
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 17:20 #602Senior Member

Posts: 1700I have seen her three times. One time me and my buddy called her for an outcall to the casino, and she brought a friend. Got them all liquored up, and we had a great time, she was funny charming and sexy. I saw her a few weeks later, she did not seem to remember me, she was rushed and would only do missionary. I chalked it up to maybe having a bad day, but third time seeing her was just like the second time. I kind of lost interest. However, if your just looking for a quicky, she is an option.
Originally Posted by RollinStone787
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




