Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11413
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    Disgusting. Shit is not a joke. And believe, when it does start to spread in this country, it will be dirtbags like us that encounter it first.
    Meh. I'm not going to worry about it. For the vast majority of people it's mild, not even as bad as the flu. For all I know, I already had it when I got sick twice within 3 weeks last month. Frankly, I'm more concerned about getting an STD than caronavirus.

  2. #11412

    Questions need to be asked.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I called up mamasan at my local AMP and she says "we have new girl from China". Not sure that is a selling point these days. Maybe they will be wearing masks soon. Haha.
    Well not to be argumentative, but from 🇨127475; China how long ago. I have a good friend who just returned from China just as the quarantines were going into effect, no one stopped her or asked.

    China is a very large country, remember that, Wuhan, where the outbreak seems to originated from, is in the southeast region of the country. Several hours north of Hong Kong, and several hours east of Shanghai.

    My friend was visiting the Northeast portion of the country.

    But still, if she literally just got off the plane and arrived there to the AMP, I'm sure she's fine. If not, just don't have any other immune system disorders like pneumonia.

    Good luck 👍.

  3. #11411

    Asian outcall?

    Has anyone ever used this service? Trying to line something up when I'm in town next week. Not looking for anything more than a good FBSM with an HE. Thanks for any feedback or recommendations.

    https://asianoutcallmassageinsandiego.business.site/

  4. #11410
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    Disgusting. Shit is not a joke. And believe, when it does start to spread in this country, it will be dirtbags like us that encounter it first.
    The bigger danger is that "dirtbags like us" would tend to lie to health workers or give them useless information (like I think her name was Suzie) about where we got sick delaying identification of patient zero.

    I hate to say it, but unless you want to self-quarantine for the next several months you just have to trust the government on this one to contain the spread.

  5. #11409
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I called up mamasan at my local AMP and she says "we have new girl from China". Not sure that is a selling point these days. Maybe they will be wearing masks soon. Haha.
    Disgusting. Shit is not a joke. And believe, when it does start to spread in this country, it will be dirtbags like us that encounter it first.

  6. #11408
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I called up mamasan at my local AMP and she says "we have new girl from China". Not sure that is a selling point these days. Maybe they will be wearing masks soon. Haha.
    Which AMP is this? Please provide details.

  7. #11407
    Quote Originally Posted by JakolMuna  [View Original Post]
    Drove by mrc to check out the talent this week. Saw a beauty named Emma. Anybody tried her? I get a stiffy when they have hair down there. Wanted to try her but was in a hurry. She said she will be there for 4 more days. If I have time I will report back. Good day everyone!
    You went bye to check out the talent and didn't fuck anyone but you know Emma has a natural hairy Bush? How did you come to this hypothesis if you did not partake in a session with her?

  8. #11406

    Covid 19

    I called up mamasan at my local AMP and she says "we have new girl from China". Not sure that is a selling point these days. Maybe they will be wearing masks soon. Haha.

  9. #11405

    Lusk

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    Anna at Z's has been fun sweetheart to me, she's got a great personality plus a great body (for someone in her 40's), and she always leaves Mr. Happy extremely tired but very happy. But I'm now needing something new. I'm between trying Cindy at Hui's, or at Lusk going with the Japanese Youkali or a new Chinese beauty called Mei Li. I am not interested in FS but do want a FBSM with her at least be willing to (at least within a couple visits) get her clothes off and get extra sensual with something like a body slide or at least an extremely sensual / more sensual than usual HE. Maybe a BBBJ or such a great CBJ that I'd think it's a BBBJ. Any comments on which would be better at everything up to but not including FS where Cindy at Hui's, or Youkali, or Mei Li at Lusk goes?

    For those looking for a great fun experience as I have had with Anna, she is hard to surpass so long as you want nothing more than a great HE. She is a 5-star for everything so long as you aren't hoping for a BJ or FS which is not available at Z's.
    You've established a guest / client relationship with Anna, so it's going to be a crap shoot for you to expect the same from a new girl. The Japanese lady is gone, but you've got Mei Li / May, Dahlia and Ada at Lusk. The issue for you is these girls tend to rotate monthly though Ada consistently bounces between Flanders and Lusk. Try Ada and maybe you can establish a nice g / c relationship with her, but May and Dahlia are sweet good looking honeypots. Good luck!

  10. #11404

    Mrc

    Quote Originally Posted by JakolMuna  [View Original Post]
    Drove by mrc to check out the talent this week. Saw a beauty named Emma. Anybody tried her? I get a stiffy when they have hair down there. Wanted to try her but was in a hurry. She said she will be there for 4 more days. If I have time I will report back. Good day everyone!
    Emma, Lily, Bina are all winners. You can't go wrong with any of them. New rotation at end of month.

  11. #11403

    I want to find one too!

    I haven't had any luck, but would enjoy it as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoDahMan  [View Original Post]
    Now that we're heading towards nicer weather. Does anybody know of a provider that sets up on a patio or balcony?

    I hope this is not too far off topic.

  12. #11402

    Emma at mess ridge court

    Drove by mrc to check out the talent this week. Saw a beauty named Emma. Anybody tried her? I get a stiffy when they have hair down there. Wanted to try her but was in a hurry. She said she will be there for 4 more days. If I have time I will report back. Good day everyone!

  13. #11401

    Sarah. Outcalls

    Visiting and staying downtown. Looking for an above average massage with HE. Came across Sarah and her prices for outcall seem reasonable. Anyone have any experience with her? Feel free to PM me. Also, let me know if you have any other AMP recommendations close to downtown or similar providers with reasonable outcall prices.

    Thanks.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121906?layout=list

  14. #11400
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyArcher  [View Original Post]
    So I've RTFF and I am looking at Know Knots and want to see Cherry. Is it $$ + the 30 min session or $$ total cost?
    $60 to the house for a half hour and $140 to her for a total of $200.

  15. #11399

    Outdoor Massage

    Now that we're heading towards nicer weather. Does anybody know of a provider that sets up on a patio or balcony?

    I hope this is not too far off topic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape