Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13686

    Brandi Colonial Heights

    Took the plunge on this MILF. 20 to 30 lbs lighter than pics. Average mic skills. Dead FS. Damage 60 would not repeat.

  2. #13685

    Rip Off

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRichmond  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck with her? She look gorgeous.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/731983715090
    Ahh never mind. I just say the posting in the Rip Off section.

  3. #13684
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    See Jackman's reports #297-#303 on the Fredericksburg board: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-Reports/page7.
    That's the one review I seen but thanks for posting the link.

  4. #13683

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/380258920445

    Went back for another round with Lindsey- 2 rounds af BBBJ for a c note. Money well spent. She's got skills
    Went to see her this week and she doesn't disappoint on the BBBJ and I also paid c note but could only manage one pop. She went at it for awhile like a champ but man o man is she skinny. Even skinnier than Vicki but taller so if that is your thing you will love her. She was a motel in Chester. I didn't partake in any other activity other than the BBBJ so I don't know what else is on the menu. Sweet girl and thankfully not as chatty as Vicki. Room did reek of smoke.

  5. #13682

  6. #13681
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavmen  [View Original Post]
    Not by my standards.
    Just to clarify. Smoke is not bad and definitely good for he rate. I hobby in big cities and many options. That's why I said Smoke is not legend. Also I saw her once when she first got on the scene.

  7. #13680

    Victoria

    Anyone have any luck with her? She look gorgeous.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/731983715090

  8. #13679
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebadtouch  [View Original Post]
    Deontay Wilder may have lost the title Saturday night, but I won the Dry Dick Award. I got ghosted twice. First by Little Lisa, then by this one:

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/887680057291

    We had agreed to a BBBJ for 40, but when I got to Nine Mile Rd she stopped responding. I've only had bad luck in that Nine Mile area.
    Well I'm glad because I was gunna give the last one a go but nothing worse than getting there only to be letdown.

  9. #13678
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/161060561461

    I had a pretty nice time with this lady. I have visited on multiple occasions each time seems to get better. I totally dig her look. I have had a really nice time and will visit again. The performance has not been stellar but I think she is learning my expectations. Stay safe.
    Have met with her many times and agree that she's eager to please. I liked her old look honestly, but either way she looks great and has always been ready and clean. Something about that pistol ratio on her thigh that I always liked.

  10. #13677
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  11. #13676

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link that works. Or can you, pm contact info.
    I guess she took her ad down. Sent you a PM. SMs can contact me if you want her phone number.

    If anyone has Susan in Chester's number and wouldn't mind sharing it with me I'd appreciate it.

    Thanks.

  12. #13675

    Violet

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/161060561461

    I had a pretty nice time with this lady. I have visited on multiple occasions each time seems to get better. I totally dig her look. I have had a really nice time and will visit again. The performance has not been stellar but I think she is learning my expectations. Stay safe.

  13. #13674
    Quote Originally Posted by MonLost  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for info, I had a dream with pixie, she is kinda cute, and has nice nipples, head game on point, swallowing every drop, damage. 80, Chester hotel near Hooters.
    Do you have a link that works. Or can you, pm contact info.

  14. #13673
    Quote Originally Posted by BLongPipes  [View Original Post]
    Any monger seen this provider before? She is on skipthegames her post are normally in Fredericksburg VA. I posted it here because the Fredericksburg VA post section is not even that active. So hopefully I can get some info over here thanks.
    See Jackman's reports #297-#303 on the Fredericksburg board: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-Reports/page7.

  15. #13672

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by MonLost  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for info, I had a dream with pixie, she is kinda cute, and has nice nipples, head game on point, swallowing every drop, damage. 80, Chester hotel near Hooters.
    She is legit. Nice girl very sweet. Head game excellent!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape