Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 543 of 694 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 593 643 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 10406
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #2276

    SA Sweet doll _

    Sweet doll _.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e48f0...9-47efd96d840f

    Discussions were going fine till she said she wanted a cashapp payment for gas money. To verify the scam, I offered to give her gas money when we met in person which she declined.

  2. #2275

    Elleplusyouxoxo

    https://www.seeking.com/member/92564...1-a31c72614c63

    Wondering if anyone has hooked up with this hot lady? She said vacation ready, grateful for any info on vacation costs.

    Thanks for the info.

  3. #2274

    Thickkkkyy

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    I did not see her.

    When she asked for arrangement, I offer 200. She asked for how long. I replied 2-3. She said hell no. It felt very pro, I passed and then a simple search on her phone brought her pro ads.
    Thank you, I will pass too.

  4. #2273

    Thickkkkyy

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her or find out her donation requirement?
    I did not see her.

    When she asked for arrangement, I offer 200. She asked for how long. I replied 2-3. She said hell no. It felt very pro, I passed and then a simple search on her phone brought her pro ads.

  5. #2272

    Secrets

    "Small bbq MILF".

    Did she swallow your BBQ sauce?

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Got a nice BBBJ and bb action at secrets yesterday from a small bbq MILF. Free.

    She was letting guys take turns in the small theater.

  6. #2271

    Thickkkkyy

    Did you see her or find out her donation requirement?

  7. #2270

    The deal with these

    New SA account, premium, college, verified but "profile not available". What's the deal with that?

  8. #2269
    It's a full-time job. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    It's a numbers game, no pun intended. Some won't budge and will immediately stop talking to you if you try to negotiate them down. Others are open to it. You really just need to keep trying. Depending on the girl and her overall level of attractiveness I will tell them I have a hard limit of between 200 and 300. I've had many go for it. The ones that don't I simply hide their profile and move on.

    It's also how you present it. Depending on how the chatting has gone before that I will either adopt a business-like or more friendly approach. Try to read your audience. You can tell the hardcore GPS ones a mile away once you start talking to them. Let the big head do the thinking and remember that SA is mostly a buyer's market.

  9. #2268

    SA KweenJWLK: Another one soliciting payment upfront

    SA KweenJWLK.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f2524...e-9dbfad540100

    I favorite her, she wrote me a one liner, I replied saying I wanted to meet.

    She said yes, but that she required half of the arrangement paid upfront (No mention of quantities).

    I passed.

  10. #2267
    Quote Originally Posted by DrYellow  [View Original Post]
    How on earth do you get these new girls to go down to at least $200? I seem to be crashing and burning at every turn with most of them singing the 'min $500' answer like it's an anthem.
    It's a numbers game, no pun intended. Some won't budge and will immediately stop talking to you if you try to negotiate them down. Others are open to it. You really just need to keep trying. Depending on the girl and her overall level of attractiveness I will tell them I have a hard limit of between 200 and 300. I've had many go for it. The ones that don't I simply hide their profile and move on.

    It's also how you present it. Depending on how the chatting has gone before that I will either adopt a business-like or more friendly approach. Try to read your audience. You can tell the hardcore GPS ones a mile away once you start talking to them. Let the big head do the thinking and remember that SA is mostly a buyer's market.

  11. #2266

    Secrets

    Got a nice BBBJ and bb action at secrets yesterday from a small bbq MILF. Free.

    She was letting guys take turns in the small theater.

  12. #2265

    S. O. S negotiating skills

    How on earth do you get these new girls to go down to at least $200? I seem to be crashing and burning at every turn with most of them singing the 'min $500' answer like it's an anthem.

  13. #2264
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Looks like several us have returned to SA at the same time. First day back and already a weird one.

    SA seagirl11.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/46cc2...3-8d716afac672

    Contacted her and she was fairly prompt with her reply and surprisingly to the point so I assumed she was an experienced SB. She sent me some private pictures, wanted 400 ppm then asked if I had any cash apps. I responded that I prefer to deal in cash only. She said she doesn't take cash so I passed. Not sure if this was a prelude to a scam but definitely made me suspicious.
    I found a few like that and you are correct, it is a common scam. They use venmo or cashapp. Wait until you arrive at the door. They'll make up some excuse like "Ill be down in a little bit, please pay just for the room rental fee before we meet and pay me the rest later". They'll ask for just $20 or $40. But I will never pay before I see someone. And like you, I prefer to deal in cash.

  14. #2263

  15. #2262

    SA seagirl11

    Looks like several us have returned to SA at the same time. First day back and already a weird one.

    SA seagirl11.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/46cc2...3-8d716afac672

    Contacted her and she was fairly prompt with her reply and surprisingly to the point so I assumed she was an experienced SB. She sent me some private pictures, wanted 400 ppm then asked if I had any cash apps. I responded that I prefer to deal in cash only. She said she doesn't take cash so I passed. Not sure if this was a prelude to a scam but definitely made me suspicious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape