Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 791 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 841 891 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,865 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7434

    Brittany in Titusville

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonghit420  [View Original Post]
    If possible would love her digits also.
    It appears that won't be happening:

    Quote Originally Posted by Truck76  [View Original Post]
    Brittany in Titusville ran an AD on Friday saying that it was her last night and now she is done. That sucks because she was an awesome provider. So anyone that waited and didn't she her, looks like you are SOL.

    T76.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    The quote above was posted on Jan 5.

  2. #7433
    Quote Originally Posted by Truck76  [View Original Post]
    I started to set up a meeting with the blue eyed hottie about a week ago. Comma were ok she sent the address for a place in Rockledge but upon further investigation it was a know trap house so I bailed. Be careful. T76.
    That's very wise. Trap ads by nature are not are not very revealing; cops generally wouldn't use naked pics etc.

    Please do us a favor by revealing these trap houses if possible.

    Thanks.

  3. #7432

    Vero Beach Redhead

    Saw Michelle last week and had an amazing time with her. I was frankly skeptical of the whole courtesan thing, but I can say without hesitation that she deserves the designation and the accolades. She's beautiful: breathtaking skin, full luscious lips, eyes that look through you, full responsive breasts and a great ass as well as other assets I'll leave to your imagination. Michelle is an enthusiastic lover with a lot of game. I can hardly wait to see what other tricks are up her sleeve as she and I continue our erotic journey over subsequent visits.

    I never once felt rushed or ill at ease, indeed our conversation was as enjoyable as the lovemaking and contributed to the overall experience and why I'm anxious to meet with her again. I always felt Michelle was 100% focused on me and in the moment.

    The only negatives was the location which is remote and off the beaten track (gps won't get you there), you'll have to deal with dirt roads with ruts and holes, so careful at night. Michelle runs a rescue for dogs, so there is an odor in the house, but the bedroom is lovely and inviting with candles and aromatherapy. Some might consider the donation a negative, but to me if it keeps out the riff raff and keeps Michelle safe, she's certainly more than worth it.

    Be sweet to her, she's a gem.

  4. #7431

    Trap house?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truck76  [View Original Post]
    I started to set up a meeting with the blue eyed hottie about a week ago. Comma were ok she sent the address for a place in Rockledge but upon further investigation it was a know trap house so I bailed. Be careful. T76.
    What exactly is a trap house and is there a list of these somewhere?

  5. #7430

    Vero Beach Redhead

    Saw Michelle last week and had an amazing time with her. I was frankly skeptical of the whole courtesan thing, but I can say without hesitation that she deserves the designation and the accolades. She's beautiful: breathtaking skin, full luscious lips, eyes that look through you, full responsive breasts and a great ass as well as other assets I'll leave to your imagination. Michelle is an enthusiastic lover with a lot of game. I can hardly wait to see what other tricks are up her sleeve as she and I continue our erotic journey over subsequent visits.

    I never once felt rushed or ill at ease, indeed our conversation was as enjoyable as the lovemaking and contributed to the overall experience and why I'm anxious to meet with her again. I always felt Michelle was 100% focused on me and in the moment.

    The only negatives was the location which is remote and off the beaten track (GPS won't get you there), you'll have to deal with dirt roads with ruts and holes, so careful at night. Michelle runs a rescue for dogs, so there is an odor in the house, but the bedroom is lovely and inviting with candles and aromatherapy. Some might consider the donation a negative, but to me if it keeps out the riff raff and keeps Michelle safe, she's certainly more than worth it.

    I'd be happy to keep her to myself, but I promised Michelle I'd write a review of our session. Be sweet to her, she's a gem.

  6. #7429

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Truck76  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen if anyone here are among the select few that were still able to spend time with Brittany in Titusville please PM me. Thanks. T76.
    If possible would love her digits also.

  7. #7428

    Brittany Has Apparently Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by Truck76  [View Original Post]
    Brittany in Titusville ran an AD on Friday saying that it was her last night and now she is done. That sucks because she was an awesome provider. So anyone that waited and didn't she her, looks like you are SOL.

    T76.
    The quote above was posted on Jan 5.

  8. #7427
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Truck76  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen if anyone here are among the select few that were still able to spend time with Brittany in Titusville please PM me. Thanks. T76.
    I lost her contact number and would like to reconnect too.

  9. #7426
    I've spent time with Beautiful Fantasy the second link. The middle 3 pics are real and of her, but the pic of the mini skirt and purple tank is the most accurate. She is attractive, nice body, and is a very good time. GFE friendly very sweet tasting with the DATY, nice BBBJ. Hit a couple positions, cg and mish. Damage at the time was 8 for qv. And very well worth it. Not a clock watcher, pleasant. Would see her again.

  10. #7425

    Titusville Brittany utr

    Gentlemen if anyone here are among the select few that were still able to spend time with Brittany in Titusville please PM me. Thanks. T76.

  11. #7424

    Blue eyed hottie

    I started to set up a meeting with the blue eyed hottie about a week ago. Comma were ok she sent the address for a place in Rockledge but upon further investigation it was a know trap house so I bailed. Be careful. T76.

  12. #7423

  13. #7422

    Taylor

    So I reached out prior to seeing any pseudo ripoff reports. Banging pictures and was willing to dig a bit deeper to enjoy myself but quoted 170 for a qv. After making sure I was reading correctly I resolved to rethink coughing up a nut and all those coins for a few minutes. I think I'll jerk off to her pics and have a nice steak dinner. Perhaps someone felt they didn't get their value and fabricate such things to make up for it. Either that or he acted like a tool and was forced to leave before getting beat down. Both are plausible. Bottom line be fair and be respectful. The goal is to enjoy ourselves, we all know what we are getting into. She is hot and might be worth every drop but out of this mongers league.

  14. #7421

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by TineyeThomas  [View Original Post]
    Had a meeting with Alexa at my incall a few days ago. She is the lady in the pictures and is quite attractive but has no idea how to please a man. Maybe she plays for other team?

    Lackadaisical CBJ which is a complete turn off for me, prefer BBBJ, then after a few minutes stated that was "enough" laid on the bed opened her legs and said get it in there! Hmmm, not happeneing, said thanks but no thanks, gave her $50 bucks and sent her on her way.

    Don't thinks YRMV but you never know. I would save my Marios for better options.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/286928610211
    She ripped me off a while ago. Used a different name. She is the gal in the pics for sure. Her room was so full of smoke I could barely breathe. Her handler or boyfriend was just outside when I left. Nothing but attitude. Much better out there.

  15. #7420

    Sometimes it's like fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by LostLaddie  [View Original Post]
    After some easy communication, I set up my first date with the wee lass Bree (Brittany) for noon on the day in question. I say easy because she was reasonably timely in her responses, though her texts are extremely economical, offering one-word responses whenever possible.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/825332677869

    http://archive.ph/Yxrsa

    At 10 am on the appointed day she confirmes our date and provides the address of her hotel on 192 near I-95. So I get myself ready and set off on the 80 minute drive from my home in Volusia. The mapping app dutifully informs me that her hotel is immediately next to a Dunkin Donuts, so I stop off at a local big box store and pick up some Dunkin gift cards for her and her girlfriend Shay. I also pull 200 bob from the ATM; Bree and I hadn't discussed the exact length of our playdate and I want to be ready for anything.

    I pull into her parking lot early and take a few minutes to place the gift cards into embossed envelopes along with a 120 quid hhr donation for wee Bree (I'll offer up more should we hit it off).

    At 12:10 she texts me "Hey sorry I fell back asleep". She then proceeds to ignore all of my subsequent texts, though she knows I'm sitting in her parking lot. Of course I assume she's passed out again, and I've already invested a great deal into this rendezvous, so I wait far longer than reasonable before reaching out to her competitors. But this is more difficult than it sounds, not being as familiar as I should be with the local talent pool. Each text now requires an extensive forum and social media search, assuming I even know their names.
    I guess it's right place right time. I Saw her just the other day. She was ready and so was I. Communicated brief and to the point and were together in under 30. Little unorthodox to start but down to business immediately. She is cute, perfect little body. Evidence of demons and although mine are different I have my own. She was sweet, skilled worth the 70 roses I had to dig up. It seemed like a YMMV scenario but worth another round.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape