Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,191 to 17,205 of 26414
-
02-25-20 01:02 #9224Regular Member

Posts: 3Can you pm her information I believe this is the same Lexi I seen years ago.
Originally Posted by MkesPotter1
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 20:24 #9223Senior Member

Posts: 1820Link?
Anyone have an online link to the story? I can't find anything about it online.
Originally Posted by MkePlayer
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
02-24-20 19:55 #9222Senior Member

Posts: 2881Days fun
I've had about 6 contacts from police in various places. Five were phone call related as my number was in their phone. They know there is a pattern. They were all drug addicts who committed other serious crimes as well as what we use them for. I've done stupid things like put money on their account and advocated for them in court. Dumbass me falling for it thinking they liked me and would pay it back in cheap service. They all did pay it back with free or garage sale pricing. Whether they liked me or not, I suppose they did on some level. Old lonely guys like getting calls from pretty 20 year olds so we do dumb shit. Some of us its in our DNA to look for someone vulnerable we can help hoping they will like us in return. I suppose to some extent some like us. I still stay in touch with about a dozen old escorts past 50 to 70 years old. Not a single one is up to my standards. I just like chatting about old times with them and they dump their trailer park drama on me. Now all their kids are addicts and they babysit grandchildren. They will still offer to hook up but they still want paid. Not doing that. If they can't give it away I don't want it.
Originally Posted by DaysFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 19:53 #9221Regular Member

Posts: 10Any Info On Kate
Anybody have know anything about Kate? Contacted and says she's visiting Milwaukee this week. Says she does not have a website or twitter.?
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/1981729.htm?cat=1
-
02-24-20 16:20 #9220Senior Member

Posts: 186News paper reports are often inaccurate. Unless you can independently verify, this could just be a reporters mixup.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 14:42 #9219Banned Member

Posts: 505[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-24-20 12:16 #9218Senior Member

Posts: 812What was quoted from the article says Waukesha police, not Sheriff.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 09:38 #9217Senior Member

Posts: 686Police or Sheriff
I believe new berlin is in waukesha county. The sheriff has authority through the county, and they have even more free time than the local police.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 08:21 #9216Senior Member

Posts: 484Trouble
If they wanted to waste a lot of time they could track us down after they bust a girl and ask us questions at our homes. No charges. But my wife would want to know WTF is going on.
Originally Posted by Wsw555
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 07:30 #9215Senior Member

Posts: 288I can think of a few. Alexis Cream (also does duos with Mary Fox, who as someone already mentioned meets your criteria too). Sammilove, and Summer Knite.
Originally Posted by Star67
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 01:45 #9214Senior Member

Posts: 136Thank You!
Originally Posted by DaysFun
[View Original Post]
Small town LE have nothing better to do go after crime that's a low priority elsewhere, so the Police Chief can get his Dateline interview for being a hero.
-
02-24-20 01:42 #9213Senior Member

Posts: 136So, does anyone know if the dad was in on it? Everyone says he was clueless. He's either the dumbest man in the world or the guiltiest.
Originally Posted by Star67
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 01:39 #9212Senior Member

Posts: 136If I meet any of you in jail, I call top bunk.
-
02-24-20 01:11 #9211Senior Member

Posts: 812From what was posted of the article, it says New Berlin probe, yet Waukesha police are seeking a search warrant on the phone? Why are they involved?
Originally Posted by DaysFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 21:48 #9210Senior Member

Posts: 312WFH Work from Home NOT White Night
I am chiming in on this one and adding my 2 cents. She violated a golden rule. Don't SHIT WHERE YOU SLEEP. It was the high volume of vehicles parked up and down the street that had neighbors complaining and what tipped off the Po Po.
Originally Posted by Reaper80
[View Original Post]
Reaper you clearly did not read the Freeman article. No monger turned her in. Her neighbors and advertising were the culprits here.
If you are a provider in the burbs get a burner phone and conduct your business at a hotel in Milwaukee County. If she was in New Berlin. She was less than 5-10 minutes from hotel / no tel on Hwy 100.15 minutes and she could have had a room by the airport.
Here's a thought. If you must host out of your home, meet your client at a shopping mall, McDonalds, or Walmart parking lot and bring them back to your residence. I have done that at least twice.
She got sloppy in the wrong neighborhood in the burbs. Plain and simple.










Reply With Quote





