Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 504 of 662 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 554 604 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2373

    Samashley

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLong2016  [View Original Post]
    Saw SamAshley, back for a bit after the problem with Jenni. She's in a bit of a jam and is looking for help to get up her feet. If you want her number DM me, and maybe exchange?
    Do you mind sharing her digits?

    Thank you.

  2. #2372

    Read my Ripoff Report. It wasn't Boston. It was Skye and her ripoff posse.

    Skye was pretending to be Miss Boston. On her ads. She was using her ads. Posing as her. A few weeks ago. It wasn't the Boston lady who I met. It was Skye and her friends. Sorry I should've came out here and cleared the air correctly. Earlier this month. Big mistake on my part. Boston seems legit. While Skype and her nasty pussy posse aren't. Their scam artists those junkie girls. Stay away. Also looked like there were several dudes around. Lot of foot action in that apartment.

  3. #2371
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight40  [View Original Post]
    Kitty in Webster. To me a YMMV. Nice not a flake. But cramped trailer with a lot of smoke and definitely more bbw than pictures.
    Confirmed. Nice girl. No real complaints but I won't repeat.

  4. #2370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    That's some funny shit what you said Downtown. LMAO. That's all I would pay to that street walker girl. Two dollars and 50 cents. LOL. She's nuts to ask for $200 dollars. That's what some of the Las Vegas SW gals asks for. I hear. Out there the street walkers ask for way more money. Plus they are way hotter. Now some of these sws out here, are asking for way more. Just because they're posting ads.
    That's because guys are willing to pay for it. Some of them don't deserve more than $60. Kendall from Dorchester asking $150 for qv. I laught when she told me that. She not worth $60 for 1 hour. But there's someone out there willing to pay her so she think she's all that.

  5. #2369
    Met her when she worked at centerfolds a few years ago. Had fun both in and out of the club. I Havnt seen her recently but hear she's still good. Out or car. Beware there's always drama going on with her. But service is good and menu is expansive.

    Have fun and stay safe!


  6. #2368

    Haha good one DB

    That's some funny shit what you said Downtown. LMAO. That's all I would pay to that street walker girl. Two dollars and 50 cents. LOL. She's nuts to ask for $200 dollars. That's what some of the Las Vegas SW gals asks for. I hear. Out there the street walkers ask for way more money. Plus they are way hotter. Now some of these sws out here, are asking for way more. Just because they're posting ads.

  7. #2367
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    Sent text last night to see what pricing might be and was quoted $2-$2. 5 for HR Love when they give a range. Politely declined.
    2 dollars and 50 cents. ?? Danm dude that's a killer deal!!

  8. #2366

    Gumjob SW Worcester

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    She's been a SW for years on main.
    Sent text last night to see what pricing might be and was quoted $2-$2. 5 for HR Love when they give a range. Politely declined.

  9. #2365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted1  [View Original Post]
    I believe these two are the same person. She used to post all the time on BP, then went silent after the shutdown I recently found here posting again on adultsearch. She hosts out of the monticello. Had a few good reviews on here a couple of years ago. Older, chubby asian with a nice bod. CFS but tries to satisfy.

    Anyway, I thought I'd pay her a visit last week. Easy text booking with Yuki. Just for giggles, I contacted Shu a little later, from a different number, and requested the same time slot. To mu surprise, she accepted. Pretty much same conversation as with Yuki. I confirmed with both 30 minutes prior to the meeting with no issue. So there is either two of them or this is some sort of setup. Can't see it being a sting, but maybe a ripoff.

    Anyone deal with the person recently?
    You were probably just double booked.

  10. #2364

    SamAshey

    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    Is it the same number as before?
    She hit me up for money too. It's a different number. Had to block her because she blew up my phone.

  11. #2363

    Amanda in Marlborough

    Anyone seen or have info on the below? Quotes $200 hh, private residence.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...1.htm?cat=6209

    Thanks in advance!

  12. #2362
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLong2016  [View Original Post]
    Saw SamAshley, back for a bit after the problem with Jenni. She's in a bit of a jam and is looking for help to get up her feet. If you want her number DM me, and maybe exchange?
    Is it the same number as before?

  13. #2361

    Any info on this one or has anyone met this one?


  14. #2360

  15. #2359

    Yuki / Shu Framingham

    I believe these two are the same person. She used to post all the time on BP, then went silent after the shutdown I recently found here posting again on adultsearch. She hosts out of the monticello. Had a few good reviews on here a couple of years ago. Older, chubby asian with a nice bod. CFS but tries to satisfy.

    Anyway, I thought I'd pay her a visit last week. Easy text booking with Yuki. Just for giggles, I contacted Shu a little later, from a different number, and requested the same time slot. To mu surprise, she accepted. Pretty much same conversation as with Yuki. I confirmed with both 30 minutes prior to the meeting with no issue. So there is either two of them or this is some sort of setup. Can't see it being a sting, but maybe a ripoff.

    Anyone deal with the person recently?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape