Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,986 to 24,000 of 59509
-
02-24-20 00:34 #35524Senior Member

Posts: 151What's the spot and damage?
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 22:20 #35523Senior Member

Posts: 4061Thanks for the info. I should've figured that out since there have been no reports on the place in a long while LOL.
Originally Posted by Beldaws
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 20:43 #35522Senior Member

Posts: 156Massage Angel on Hammond Drive
Massage Angel on Hammond Drive closed down a couple years ago.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 20:37 #35521Senior Member

Posts: 101Recommendation in Atlanta
Visiting Atlanta this week. Looking for a recommendation for a KAMP that offers FS. Happy to provide a review afterward! Noob here.
-
02-23-20 19:33 #35520Regular Member

Posts: 1Cici from RS in Norcross
Does anyone have any info on where else Cici from RS in Norcross may work?
Appreciate any info.
-
02-23-20 15:25 #35519Senior Member

Posts: 201Same owners as rose / ivy ect.
Stopped by to check it out,judging by who I saw,
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
I'm pretty sure, Iris Has Same owners as the roses/ivy ect.
Did see a couple younger girls working. Will go back next day or 2 and check it out/report
-
02-23-20 14:55 #35518Senior Member

Posts: 332She is good but not in the "run don't walk" category.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 14:39 #35517Senior Member

Posts: 4061I'm sure this place is going to get busy now. Imagine going in here, "can I see the lineup?" or "I want woman with big (pointing to your chest). " LOL.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 10:42 #35516Senior Member

Posts: 332Inbox clear, Got your PM.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 10:40 #35515Senior Member

Posts: 332Alpharetta location, Hwy 92.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 09:58 #35514Senior Member

Posts: 274Thank you, how far are those locations from downtown?
Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 09:25 #35513Senior Member

Posts: 406The only Asian outcall services I have seen advertised have not gotten great reviews. If you are posting here I am assuming you are looking for more than a legit massage? I would suggest an Uber ride to one of our KAMP or CAMP establishments rather than taking my chances on the limited outcall selection. But, maybe someone here knows of a good one I have missed?
Originally Posted by RvaFun00
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 09:23 #35512Senior Member

Posts: 297Holy moly
I felt like being Young. Got Lena. Like a horny spider monkey on ecstasy. It was bizarre. She did admit that she was crazy. So at least she knows it, owns it.
I might go back for more. It was pretty intense though.
-
02-23-20 07:12 #35511Senior Member

Posts: 274Asian
Hello mongers, SM here traveling from VA to Atlanta. Looking for a reasonable Asian to schedule a massage at my hotel.
Any help is appreciated and I will return the favor of your travel to Va.
-
02-23-20 06:16 #35510Senior Member

Posts: 109Golden
Tried Golden in cumming again. Thin Asian. Lots of teasing. OTC allowed. Standard finish. 60/40.
Any place where I can see thick Asians with UTC? Please PM.












Reply With Quote





